: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

I know it's been a year *awkward moment*
I hope you're not mad at me 😬

but still I love you all so much ❤️❤️

A/n pov:

"Why are you here?"

Hoseok said as his heart was shaking badly inside his chest. He was holding the mug for his dear life. He immediately freed himself from Yoongi's grip and stood away from him.

"This is my house and I can be wherever I want to!" Yoongi said in his cold voice.

Yoongi's eyes were emotionless, like how it used to be before meeting hoseok. But hoseok was terrified of Yoongi now.

He don't know how Yoongi will treat him now as he has known that he used him for his body only. He forgot about why he came in the kitchen.

Hoseok put the mug on the kitchen counter and ran out of kitchen, leaving Yoongi behind.

Hoseok ran inside his room and locked the door behind him before leaning on the door and brusting into tears.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve this but please! I want to go out of this place right now!" Hoseok said while sobbing not knowing someone was hearing it.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor, ont the other side of the door. He was also shedding tears.

"Just few days more seokie!"

"I won't let you go anywhere!"

Hoseok pov:

I woke up and streched myself, when Yoongi (his cat) rubbed himself on me.
"Good morning Yoongi!" I said as I picked him up in my arms and went inside the bathroom.

Later, i came downstairs. I was continuously looking around me and was keeping eyes on my surroundings cause I don't want to face him again after what happened last night.

I came inside kitchen and took a deep breath of relief. I saw Lia cutting vegetables so I went to her. "Good morning Lia!"

I smiled and she smiled back. "Good morning hyung! Are you feeling better now?" She asked.

"Yeah! I'm good now!" I said with a smile but soon lowered my head cause my stomach growled loudly. It was so embarrassing.

I remembered. I didn't ate anything yesterday in the dinner. Lia laughed out loud at me. "Don't need to work for today! Sit there, I'll make breakfast for you!"

She said and I just nodded, as I was also feeling weak a bit. My mind was still revolving around master and the incident that happened yesterday.

I snapped out of thoughts when Lia put stew soup and rice infront of me. "Thank you!" I said and was getting up from the chair with my breakfast but Lia held my hand.

"Where are you going to?" She asked. "I'll eat my breakfast in my room!" I said. "Master is not at home, so keep it cool boy!" She said.

"How did you kn-" "I know everything about my oppas!" She interrupted in between.

"Fine!" I sit back again and we both had our breakfast. It was so good. It's because she's a good cook or maybe because I was hungry since last night?