: 12 : "I've told you!"

Yoongi pov:

I woke up with a headache, but it went away as soon as I saw him sleeping in my arms so peacefully.

I remembered the last night, when I kissed him forcefully. I wasn't supposed to do that, but my anger was taking over me. I don't know why when he was close with Eun Woo the other day, i wasn't liking it at all.

But I'm sure he won't repeat it again. I just want to admire his beautiful face glowing in the sunlight everyday.

I moved my hand and strockes his red hair with a small smile. He has such soft hair. Everything about him is so soft.

All of a sudden, an alarm started playing. It's Hoseok's phone, ringing in his pocket. He started to shift in his position, so I pretended to sleep. It won't make any difficulty for him to leave.

Hoseok pov:

I opened my eyes but closed it immediately because of the sunlight. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and turned off the alarm.

I checked the time, it was 6:00am and Saturday. I turned to the other side and saw master sleeping beside me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I panicked, but stayed quite. I remembered last night, it wasn't right. But what can I do in that.

It was a relief for me that today I have my dance classes. So I won't be seeing him the half of the day, and he won't cause any trouble for me.

I carefully removed his arms from my waist and came back in my room. I sighed in relief and took a shower and went to my classes after telling Lia.

Time skip:

I came to a convenience store to take something to eat. I'm a foody person, and after practicing dance my stomach becomes a black hole which I need to fill up with food immediately or else I could die too.

"Hoseok?" I was grabbing some snaks for myself when someone called out my name from behind.

I looked back and saw Eun Woo hyung. Seeing him a smile automatically came on my lips. "Hey hyung! What are you doing here?"

"Well stopped to get some snacks. I'm feeling so hungry right now!" He said with a cute face which made me giggle. "But what about you? What are you doing here? And why are you wearing this?"

He said while pointing at me. I was wearing a sleeveless tshirt with a short pants which is only covering the one third of my thighs.

"Ahh this! I was practicing dance in the studio. And I get comfortable with dancing in these only." I explained.

"You learn dance? (I nod) That's good. Umm... If you don't mind, can you eat some ramen with me? I don't like eating alone." He said and I can't say no to him.

"Yeah sure! I was also about to eat ramen! Let's eat it together!" I exclaimed with joy. "Ok, let me get it for both of us." He said and I nodded.

Eun Woo hyung got ramen for both of us and paid for my snacks and even brought me 2 sprites.

We both sat down naer the clear glass window to eat our hot ramen. "Why did you add this much water in your noodles?" Eun Woo hyung asked me.

"I love soupy noodles. They are such a mood." I excitedly explained while he just giggled. "Aren't you going to eat your snacks?"

"Nah, ramen is enough for me for now. I'll eat them on my way back to mansion." I said and he nodded.

A/n pov:

Hoseok and Eun Woo started eating their noodles. But Eun Woo keep on checking hoseok out time to time.

He never saw Hoseok in this outfit before, so he kinda find this cute on him.

Hoseok is the one to finish. He drink the whole remaining soup of noodles in one go, but accidentally pour some soup on his neck and tshirt.

"Oh shit!" Hoseok tried to wiped it off but Eun Woo immediately took some tissues and slapped Hoseok's hands away.

"Let me do it. Move a bit this way." Hoseok did that Eun Woo said. But little did they know that someone is watching them, and was buring in anger.

Yoongi, was sitting in his car and spotted hoseok and Eun Woo in a convenience store, kissing each other.

From his point of view it looked like this. His blood started boiling inside him. He immediately got off his car and went inside.

"And you're done!" Eun Woo smiled at Hoseok. "Thank you hyung!" Hoseok smiled back. But suddenly Yoongi,out of nowhere came and pulled Eun woo and throws him on the ground.

Without wasting my second, yoongi started throwing his punches on Eun Woo which made hoseok scared.

"How dare you?" Yoongi stopped for a moment and yelled at Eun woo while grabbing his collar. "How dare you fucking do that?" He again started punching him so badly.

Eun woo was bleeding but yoongi wasn't in a mood to noticed it. Blood was all over yoongi till now. All the people in the store were scared of yoongi now that he'll kill him for sure. But after few minutes he stopped.

"Don't you dare fucking lay your eyes on what's mine!"

Yoongi throw half concious Eun Woo on the ground and went to Hoseok who was shaking in fear by this time. "And you!" Yoongi points his finger at Hoseok making him look at Yoongi.

"I've told you! You're mine, still you dare to kiss Eun Woo huh!" Yoongi sarcastically said. Hoseok understood that he has mistaken both of them.

"M- master! He wasn't kiss- ing me. He was just he - helping me to wipe off the soup which I accidentally poured on myself." Hoseok tried his best to explain.

"We'll see that at home!" Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's wrist tightly and dragged him out of the store. "Master I'm telling the truth. Let me go!" Hoseok tried to free himself from yoongis grip but all in vain.

Yoongi forcefully throw Hoseok inside his car, and he started his car and run it to it's  maximum speed.

Hoseok, who was already scared gets more scared as Yoongi is only increasing the car's speed.

Soon they reached the mansion. Yoongi pulled out Hoseok forcefully and dragged him inside to his room.

-: To be continued:-

Hey there guys~

Gotta tell you all something.

One of my friend, suggested me to make a fiction of hoshi and Lee soo hyuk.

Are you guys ok with this?

Let me know this in the comments.

And don't forget to share your thoughts about this chapter.

Thank you.☺️☺️