: 4 : The black mension

Hoseok pov:

I went down with my luggage where Mr and Mrs Min were waiting for me. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Min." I greeted them.

"Good morning Hoseok!" Mr min said. "Are you all ready?" Mrs Min asked and I nodded. "Yeah, but I can't find Yoongi anywhere."

I said in a sad voice. I didn't found Yoongi since I woke up. I just hope he's ok, cause he still seems to weak to move on it's on. He's just a small kitten.

"He's here!" Mrs min pointed on the couch beside her. Yoongi is peacefully sleeping there.

'Why he's always sleeping?'

"Where did you found him Mrs min?" I asked. "He woke me up in the morning! I told him to go to you but he fell asleep on my bed." Mrs min explained.

"I think he needs some exercises, he's becoming so lazy!" I said with a pout. "You better do this!" Mr min chuckled. "If you're ready then let's go."

I nodded. I put Yoongi in my side bag but keep the chain open so he can breathe. Guards put my luggage in the car and I sit with Mr Min in his car, "Go to the black mension!"

"Black mension? What's that?" I asked in confusion. "You'll see yourself." Mr min said and the driver started going to the black mension.

Time skip:

After half an hour of drive, we finally reached there. The whole ride I controlled my hand and excitement of not to touch anything and to look outside.

I got off the car, and the guards who were towards us stumbled on the staircase. I got worried and asked, "Are you all ok?" All of them nodded in embarrassment.

The only question came in my mind when I saw the mension infront of me is, 'Why it's all black in colour?'

It is literally the blackest thing I have seen in my whole life. Mr min put his hand around my shoulder and took me inside, while Mrs Min followed us from behind.

We entered the living room and I can't belive what I'm seeing. Everything, literally everything is black even the furnitures. But the black and golden colours are giving a classy look in this dark mension.

'That's why they call it the black mension!'

Now I'm just hoping that the dishes they use to eat or make food, is black too. What can you hope more when the flower vase is black.

A maid come from other room and greeted us. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Min!" The couple nod and I greeted her back. "Good morning Miss. I'm Jung Hoseok. I'll also work here."

I bow to her and she did the same. "Good morning Mr Jung, I'm Choi Lia!" She's not looking old, just same age as mine.

"Where's Suga?" Mr min said in a stern voice. "Master went on some misson. He'll be returning home tomorrow!" Lia said.

"This boy! I'm so sick of him!" Mr Min said being frustrated. "I've already explained everything to you, I'm quite sure I don't have to repeat my words again." Mr min said and Lia nods.

"If he's not here, than we'll take our leave." Mrs min said and both of then walked out the mension while Lia leads them way out.

When she came back she wasn't the Lia from before. She looks more childish, as she's coming back jumping.

"So, finally I'm not alone!" She said. "No you're not!" Her eyes landed on my side bag and she got surprised. "Is this a fur ball? Can I play with it?" She excitedly asked.

"This isn't a fur ball. This is my cat." She tilted her head in confusion. I took Yoongi out of my bag and put him on the ground. He did some stretches and started roaming around.

Lia looked so impressed. "This thing is so tiny! Where did you find him?" "On the footpath, a week ago." I said. She bend down to Yoongi level to have a clear look of him.

"Umm- can you tell me where is my room? I want to change in uniform too!" She stood up and said," Follow me!" She started walking upstairs and I followed her with Yoongi.

She stopped infront of a room, she opened the door and said, "This is your room!" I stepped inside, and it's even bigger room than my previous one. I put Yoongi on the ground.

It has a king size bed with ths softest mattress and blanket, with a set of couch in front of it. With a wall tv and of course a walk in closet. There's a balcony too which has the great view of the green garden.

This garden it's actually a different world in this room which is completely black. I took a look of the bathroom too, and it's so big compared to the previous ones. I realised that it's the wrong room.

"Are you sure this is my room? I mean this seems to be a master bedroom." I said. "You know the best thing about working in this place?"

(i shook my head as no) You will be given a master bedroom to stay in and there's not much work that's why I was here alone." She said.

"But it's not the answer of my question. Are you sure this is the room I'm staying in?" I again asked.

"There's no other rooms other than this, so maids have to stay in master's bedroom. I mean I have to stay in master's bedroom. Cause I'm the only one working as a maid here." I nodded my head understand the concept.

"So is there any work I can help you with?" I asked. "Nah, I've already done everything." She said. Then I realised something. "If you don't mind Miss-"

"Just call me Lia." She cut me off in between. "Ok Lia, can you feed this to Yoongi. He hasn't eaten something from morning." I gave her a canned cat food.

"Your work will be done!" She gently pick up Yoongi which was having his time on the soft bed and went out.

I took all my luggage in the closet. It has 16 compartments. For the first time in life I'm feeling seriously broke.  I don't have the clothes to fill even one compartment.

I still unpack all my stuffs. Hanged all the clothes, my uniform in a corner. Put my shoes in the shoes compartment.

I took out one of my uniform and changed into it. While I was wearing my chocker, I don't know why I thought, something's going to be wrong.

I shrugged my thoughts away. I think it's just because of this black colour. It's having a negative impact on me. I sighed and went out.

-: To be continued :-