: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"

Yoongi pov:

I came back form my misson. I am not in my mind as we lost our fight with that fucking Kang. I captured him as he tried to destroy my father's reputation in the country.

Even tho we don't live together it doesn't mean I don't care for him. I was about to kill him but some other mafia gang attacked at us.

Kang ran away in that mean time. He's frustrating me even after running away from me. I just put my head back on the seat, trying to relax.

I am in the first car and other cars are following from behind. Ive already told Lia so that she can prepare something to eat. I've got some cuts on my tattooed arm, but it's so normal for me.

We reached my black mension in some time. I entered in the mension and Lia greated me. "Good morning master Suga." "I know it's morning!" I shouted at her.

"Master Suga about the breakfast~ " I didn't let her complete and just brusted out at her. "CANT YOU SEE I'M COVERED IN BLOOD!!! AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BREAKFAST!!!???"

"But master-" I again interrupted her. "YOU KNOW WHAT JUST LEAVE BREAKFAST AMD BRING COFFEE IN MY OFFICE ROOM. RIGHT NOW!!!" I again shouted at her and went to my room.

I turned on the shower and let the cold water tightened my body muscles. Normally people like warm water for shower but cold water is more than perfect for me.

I wrapped towel around my waist and wnet to my wordrobe, which is full of black clothes. I like black cause it can easily hid the red colour of blood.

I wore black plain tshirt with black trousers. Nothing can bring me peace other than these black clothes. I started going towards my office room.

I silently entered in my office room and saw a maid fixing his skirt. It's a boy, not Lia. But as long as I can remember I don't remember hiring any maid, I only got Lia.

But the question is why he's wearing a maid outfit? Isn't he a boy? He sences my presence behind him but don't know why he screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

He run towards me and hugged me tightly, while wrapping his arms around my neck and wrapped his legs around my waist.

It was shocking for me. I was about to pull out my gun from my pocket but the thing he said next stopped me from me to doing it. "P- Please shoo that roach away!"

I looked on the ground and saw a cockroach going away. Is he really scared of that cockroach? "It's already gone!" I said and he slowly looked at me.

He has such beautiful brown eyes, it has some kind of magic in them. But they were almost teary. Don't know why his tears are making my heart broke. Shock is written on his face. In shock he can only say these words.

"M- master!?"

His breath hetched while saying. He immediately got off me and started bowing continually. "I- I'm s- sorry master!"

"It's ok. Go!" I said and again bowed at me. He was about to open the door but something came in my mind, which brought smirk on my face and I said, "Hold on!"

Hoseok pov:

"Hold on!" I stopped on my tracks, and started sweating. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned me to the wall near the door.

'Did he recognised me? Will he kill me?'

I gulped and looked down, as I don't have enough courage to look into his eyes like before. He is towering over me as he's so tall.

"Don't you think, you deserve punishment?" I said with a smirk and my eyes widened. But I couldn't understand anything what he's talking about. "Atleast tell me what I've done?" I asked looking down.

"You didn't greeted me when I came back!" He said in his deep voice, giving me chills, still I managed to say. "Sorry master! I- I will make sure to greet you every time you return." I said and closed my eyes tightly which caused my tears to fall on my cheeks.

"Ok, you're new that's why I'm letting you go. But still you have to be taught a lesson to keep this thing in your mind." He said. He hold my chin and made me look at him.

I was closing my eyes tightly still I can feel his face coming towards me. In a few moments I can feel his lips on mine. His lips are soft but he's sucking my lips so hard and aggressively.

I couldn't move an inch of my body. I became froze at my place. He kept on sucking them while I moaned in pain.

"Aaahhmmmhh"

He slided his tongue in my mouth, exploring inside. He leaves my hand and grabbed on my neck. His other hand slides inside my skirt. He started rubbing my thighs.

I started sweating badly. I was having a hard time breathing too. I tapped on his shoulder but he didn't stopped at all.

'Does this person even breath?'

There's only one way to make him stop. "Forgive me lord!" I thought and bite on his lips harder that he screamed."Aaaaaahhhh!"

He take few steps back and touched his lips which were bleeding. I use this time to escape from there. Without wasting any time I opened the door and run out of the room and didn't looked back.

-: To be continued :-

I hope this chapter isn't boring for you guys.

I already updated both of my stories and published 3 chapters in 2 days.

So, i won't be able to give updates for one or two days. But still I'll try.

Stay tuned.😉