: 10 : Hoseok's condition

Hoseok pov:

"On one condition!"

"What's your condition?" He asked. "Stop forcing everyone to do things you like or you wanted to do!" I said without any fear. The worst that could happen is he'll fire me, but I don't want him to behave like this with anyone else.

He started thinking while looking down. After some time, he looked upto me, and said. "I'll try! But on one condition." "What?" I asked.

"You have to help me!"

"I will." I said without any hesitation. "So, have you forgiven me?" He asked me with a softness in his voice. "No, not this early!" I said without any emotions.

"Why?" Confusion is written on his face and I took a deep breath before saying. "I won't forgive you untill I see the changes in you." I explained.

"I know it's hard but I'll help you too. And the day you'll do it. I'll forgive you even without you asking for it." I said while looking into his eyes, fearlessly.

"Ok, I'll wait for that day!" This time he sounds cold, still I nodded. "Now, I'll take my leave master. I have some work."

I bowed to him and turned around to leave but I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned back and then realised that he was holding on my hand this whole time.

I looked at him and then to my hand. He followed my gaze and he also looked at my hand which he was holding.

He loosened his grip and let go of my hand. I bowed to him the last time and went to my room to change my uniform as it's totally wet because of the scene in the bathroom.

Yoongi pov:

Hoseok left the room and I scratched my nape. I don't know what happens to me whenever I see him. It's a different feeling.

Only by seeing him, I starts to feel relaxed. I went to my wordrobe to change my clothes.

I was fixing my hair while looking in the mirror and then I saw a small smile on my face.

'Is this because of him?'

I thought and let out a chuckle. I don't know what's happening with me but I like this tho.

I went downstairs, hoping I would be able to see him. But he was nowhere to be found.

I sighed and went outside as I have a work which has to be completed. I was walking out while Eun Woo is explaining the things I have to do.

On the other side:

Hoseok pov:

I came back after reminding him about last night. I highly hope that he won't repeat his mistake again.

I changed my uniform into other same uniform. I like this uniform no offense but I wonder how it'll lookin other colours.

I was drying my hair infront of the mirror. But something came in my mind.

'Did he really accepted what I said?'

It's kinda shocking cause he's rude and don't like if someone tells anything to do.