: 17 : Behaviour changing??

A/n pov:

The next day, hoseok felt a bit good and strong by some other days. So, after having his breakfast, he wore his maid outfit to help in some other works; like, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, and some other things.

He gave yoongi (his cat) his cat food and then went to kitchen to wash the dishes. But there was no sign of any dirty dishes and even the whole kitchen was shining like brand new.

Did master already washed them all?

Hoseok sighed knowing that if he talk with Yoongi, he'll scold him badly, as he told him to rest well for some days more. Hoseok sadly started going out of the kitchen.

He was going upstairs, while thinging about his master's behaviour towards him. But he twisted his foot and fell down from the stairs with a loud thud.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Hoseok's scream, echoed in the living room.

On the other hand Yoongi, who was doing some work in his office room, heard Hoseok's scream. "Hoseok-aa!" He left all his work and hurried to the living room.

There, he saw a scene which breaks his heart. Hoseok was cuddling into a ball and was sulking on the ground. Yoongi slowly took his towards him and bend down to his level.

Hoseok looked up to him and started sulking even harder, while coving his face with his knees. Yoongi sighed seeing Hoseok like this.

"What happened?" He asked in a low voice, trying to sound comfortable as possible. "I-- I fell from stairs!" Hoseok replied as he points at those stairs. "Ive told you not to work! Then why are you wearing the maid outfit?"

Yoongi said in a loud voice, making hoseok flinch. "S- s- sorry!" Hoseok whispered. "Where did you get hurt?" Yoongi asked in his deep voice.

"I twisted my ankle and also hurt my knees." Hoseok said running his knees. "Ok, try to get up!" Yoongi said as he held Hoseok's hand to help him to get up.

"Plz no! My legs are hurting so much." Hoseok protested. Yoongi didn't said anything and slides his hands under his knees and back and lifted him up Hoseok in his arms like he weighted nothing.

Hoseok pov:

Master lifted me up in his arms and I wrapped up my arms around his neck. I didn't insisted cause I know he is angry that I came down to work when he told me to rest.

He went upstairs to my room, and gently put me on my bed like I'm the softest thing he ever hold.

But why?

He went out to his room. Yoongi (his cat) came to me, on the bed and sit in my lap. I started caressing his fur and he slowly went to sleep. But suddenly the door opened and master entered with a first aid box.

He came and sit beside me. "In which leg you got hurt?" He said while taking out hot patches and some other things.

"In my right leg." I said and lowered my head. He started taking off my socks which were way up to my mid thighs.

His finger accidentally touched my thighs but we both ignored that like nothing happened. He pulled it my sock down and put it away. He touched my ankle and I hissed in pain. "Did I hurt you? Sorry!" He said.

Sorry?

Is he out of his mind? Did he just said sorry to me? Are you really my master? All these came in my mind at once, when he said sorry to me.

He carefully put the hot patches around my ankle and then bandaged my knee too. He covered me with my blanket. Then out of nowhere, he came really close to my face and said, "If you dare move from here, be ready for punishment!"