: 5 : "He's a devil!"

Hoseok pov:

I went to the kichen after changing into my uniform, and saw Yoongi drinking milk while Lia is looking at him fondly.

"Aren't you guys done yet?" I asked. Both of them looked at me and I sit down on a chair, beside them. "Nah! Yoongi was so hungry. So I gave him some milk too!" Lia said while caressing Yoongi's soft fur.

"Can you give me something to eat too? I haven't eaten something from morning!" I said while scratching my nape, as i was really embarrassed.

"You would've told me before! What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you." Lia said while smiling. "You know you're just like my unnie."

"Unnie? You've got an older sister?" Lia asked. "Yeah! She's just like you, caring. She's studying in USA. That's why I'm working here." I explained.

"You're great! You're working hard, so that your sister can study. Can I call you oppa? I don't have any brother." She whined.

"It's ok! You can call me oppa, I won't mind it." I smiled back. "Ok oppa! You didn't told me what you want to eat?" She pouted.

"Umm- noodles will be great!" I said. "Ok then I'll make noodles for both of us!" She said and started taking veggies out of refrigerator.

"Both of us? You didn't had your breakfast too?" I asked worriedly. "Actually, i was so excited that someone is coming over to work here! So I didn't had it." She smiled out of embarrassment.

"Ok!" I smiled at her. She started making noodles while I was playing with Yoongi. I don't get much time to spend with him, now I can give him plenty of time.

She finishes cooking and give one bowl noodles to me. I took a bite and couldn't believe it. "It's so delicious!" She just smiled, "Thank you." We started eating while taking about our daily lives.

Time skip:

We finished eating and i wash the dishes. Now, Lia is taking me to the garden. But don't know why guards were looking at me weirdly. Am I not looking good enough?

"Why they are looking at me like that?" I asked Lia. "Cause you're looking hot and sexy!" She casually said and I was still processing it.

"What so you mean by hot and sexy? From where I'm looking hot and sexy?" I asked out of confusion.

"You're the first boy I saw with this thic ass and thighs. And also you're wearing skirt which is short enough to reveal your leg. And you're still saying from where you are sexy?" She said.

'It's only because I learn dance!'

"Ok ok, leave it. Tell me how Mr Min's behaviour is?" I asked. "First of all, don't call him Mr Min he don't like it. Call him Master Min or Master Suga!"

'I've heard this name somewhere!'

Lia explained and I started thinking as 'Mrs Min told me that his name is Yoongi, and he looks like cat! Also have anger issues. But here, everything seems different!'

" Ok tell me something about him! I have to serve him well so I have to know about him. But I think he'll be nice, as Mr Min." I tried to explain.

Lia looked at me in disbelief. I found it weird so I asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Just looking how innocent baby you are! Master Suga is not like that!" She shook her head as no.

"Then how he's like?" I again asked. She grabbed my hand and took me inside, whlie showing around. She looked here and there and told me to com near her. She whispered in my ears, "He's a devil!" I backed off and made a 'whatever' face.