: 15 : Worse Health

Yoongi pov:

"Did he passed out like this?"

Looking at him in this condition, i feel scared. Scared that I might loose something really important to me. I took him up in my arms and started running to my room, not caring about what the guards will think.

"CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

I banged opend my door and gently lay him down on my bed. Hearing the noise, Lia came to my room while running. Her eyes widened when she saw Hoseok laying unconscious on my bed.

"What happened to him?" She asked while going to him. "I went to the library amd saw him unconscious on the table." I said while flipping my hair in frustration.

"Now where the fuck is that doctor?" I screamed in anger. A guard came forward and said while bowing to me, "I've called him master! He's on his way."

"Call him again and tell him to come fast!" I yelled at him. "Ok master!" He flinched and went out from my room, while I was roaming here and there in the room. I'm feeling some sort of pain in my heart which I never felt before. But the question

Why is this even happening?

After some time the doctor came and right now he's checking hoseok. "Did he ate anything since morning?" The doctor asked and I turned towards Lia as I didn't knew anything about this.

"He isn't eating properly since last week." Lia's answer made me shook. Why he wasn't eating? Is this because of me?

"That's it! No need to worry, he's just weak. Give him these medicines and make sure that he eat properly. Ok! I'll take my leave now." Tha doctor left the room, leaving me and Lia behind.

"Why didn't you told me about that?" I asked Lia. "Why? Why do you need to know that?" Lia said while sobbing. "What do you mean why I need to know that?" I asked confusingly.

"You just want to know so that you can hurt him more? I've seen him crying his heart out. I've seen him breaking down into pieces. I won't let that happen again" Lia yelled at me and brust into tears.

I hugged her. Even tho she works at my place, she's still my sister from another mother. "I know I did wrong! And I'm trying to make things better. Belive me!" I pulled out and wiped her tears.

"Please don't hurt him oppa! He don't deserve it. He's so sensitive." She said while sobbing. "I know! Let me take care of him. I promise you, nothing wrong will happen to him from now on. Give me a chance." I said with hope in my eyes that she agrees.

"Only on one condition! If I ever saw Hoseok crying, I'll kill you with my knife." Lia threatened me. " Don't worry! I'll take the best care of him in my way!" I patted her head.

"I trust you oppa! But keep my condition in your head!" She said and flicked my head. "I will! Now go." I said and she went out of the room and closed the door.

I slowly went to Hoseok and sit on the ground beside the bed. I carefully took his cold hands in mine and gently kissed it.

"Hope you get well soon!"

Hoseok pov:

I suddenly opened my eyes when I heard a thunderstrick. My breathes were heavy and my head was spinning.