: 24 : Pleasure!

Hoseok pov:

I woke up and felt a heavy weight on me. I opened my eyes and saw Suga hyung sleeping on my chest, while his hands and legs were wrapped around me.

He is looking like a oversized baby. No one can say that this man made me scream in the night. I groaned when my alarm started ringing. I reached my hand to the nightstand where my phone was, and turned off the alarm.

I tried to freed myself, but his grip is strong enough to not let go of me. "Suga hyung, let go of me!" I groaned while pushing him away from me. "Stay for a bit more!" Hyung said as he pulled me more closer and snuggles his face in my neck.

"Aish! I have to go and help Lia in kichen and household works." I said and he groaned. "Aah fine! But come back soon." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah yeah!" I said and chuckled. I got up but soon enough I fell down with a thud. "Aaaahhh!" I yelled a bit. I was still sore from last night. "What happened?" Hyung asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing just, my legs aren't that great to walk I think?" I confusingly said and he laughed. "Want me to help you?" He said as he got off the bed. "Yes, I think." I said and he picked me up in his arms. "Where you want to go?" He asked. "To the bathroom. I want to take a shower." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Let's shower together then!"

He said and started going towards the bathroom. "What! Nonononononon!" I yelled but it didn't affected at all.

Right now, I'm washing the dishes after we all had our breakfast. Lia is doing some other works of the kitchen. To be honest, my legs are hurting and shaking like hell. It didn't happen even when I started to learn dance.

Soo enough, i completed all my work and saw Lia peeking out if the kitchen and listening to something really carefully. I went to her and followed her gaze. She was watching Eun Woo hyung, who was talking with Suga hyung in the living room.

I smiled, but decided to tease her as well. "Why don't you just go and confess to him?" I asked. "I would've done that but who knows what's inside hid heart for me?" She answered, but she seems so lost in him.

But when she realised, she jumped a bit and put a hand on her chest. "You almost gave me heart attack!" She said taking deep breaths. "Sorry for that! But if you and confess to him who knows he accepts your proposal?"

I shrugged and she sighed. "It's not that easy oppa. And you yourself have a crush on Suga oppa, but you haven't told him! Why don't you go first and tell him your feelings?" Lia crossed her arms across her chest and smirks.

"I have already done it!" I said and lia's mouth was hunged open wide enough to put a whole cake inside it. "Seriously? And what did he said back!?" Lia asked in excitement.

"Well I said that I don't know if this feeling is really love or not and he said the hell help me figure it out." I explained but she wasn't looking so convenced. "How can I believe you?" She asked.

"Here! You belive it now?" I said as I showed her my hickeys on my neck from last night and she started jumping like a bouncy ball. "Aahhh! I'm so happy for both of you!"

She said and hugged me tightly. We broke the hug after sometime. "You better go and confess to Eun Woo hyung as soon as possible, or who knows someone else might snatch him from you?"

I said in a teasing tone, more like a joke. "This can't happen!" 'She started her drama again!' I thought. "I will confess to him as soon as possible!" She looks so inspired. "Yeah good luck for that!" I showed her thumbs up and we both again started looking at our mens.

They are seemed to be lost in some serious discussion. Like their life and death depends on it. I can't blame them tho, they're working as mafias, so every discussion has to be serious.

A hour later, Suga hyung asked for coffee in his office room. Lia asked me to make it as she was playing with yoongi( his cat), so I didn't insisted either and made coffee.

I knocked on the door and get in. I was about to take a step when I tripped on the carpet and the coffee fell from the tray, as well as me.

The coffee mug broke into pieces and I hurted my knees and hand. I was in my world when I heard a really loud and angery voice. "CANT YOU DO A THING PROPERLY?? I GIVE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR WORK, NOT TO BREAK THINGS HERE AND THERE!!"

I got up and bowed to him. " I'm sorry master!" He might be so stressed out because of work that's why he's yelling at me. He came near me and grabbed my jaw tightly.

"LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IF YOU AGAIN BROKE ANYTHING IN MY HOUSE, YOU'LL BE FIRED!" He said gritting his teeth with fierced angery eyes.

I got tears up. His grip on my jaw was too strong, like he wants to break it. "H-hyung, you're hurting me!" I said trying to remove his hand. "Call me master. CALL ME FUCKING MASTER!!!" He harshly throws me on the ground.

"What has gotten to you? Why are you hurting me?" I asked while wiping my tears. "What has gotten to me?" He let out a sarcastic laugh and bent to me.

A/n pov:

"I just wanted to have something from you and I gained it! Nothing else." Yoongi said with a smirk. "Wh- what did you wanted from me?" Hoseok asked in confusion. Yoongi leaned in closer to his ear and whispered....

..... Pleasure!

Hoseok's eyes widened, he pulled himself away from yoongi. He was still in disbelief that yoongi said these words to him. "What are you talking about?" Hosoek asked in tears.

"It's simple, i just wanted your body. And now that I'm fed up, i don't need you anymo-" Beofre yoongi could complete his sentence, hosoek slapped him hard.

"How dare you thought of me as a slut? I'm your maid, isn't it? Then why did you kissed me on our first meeting? Why did you took care of me? Why did you got shot to save me?"

Hosoek brusted out and yoongi grabbed Hoseok's neck, chocking him. "Don't make me repeat my words! You haven't seen the real Suga yet!" He said in deep voice.

Hoseok started coughing because of Yoongi's grip. He let go of Hoseok's neck. Yoongi stood straight. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and and lighten it up.

Hoseok felt disgusted. Not of yoongi, but of himself. That he gave himself to a man who only worshipped his body not his feeling towards him. He wanted to tear himself apart, each and every part of himself which yoongi has touched.

But it was impossible. He also knew it. He can't run away, he has to work for his sister. He don't have anywhere to go, no one to lean on. He's lonely. Hosoek got up and ran away from there, leaving yoongi all alone in the room.

"It's for your own good seokie!"

-: To be continued :-

Yo! Got a bad news.
I won't be updating for two weeks as I have my mid term exams in these weeks.

Hope you won't leave me! (・_・;)

Stay tuned for updates!

And one more thing!
I'll reveal my face if I came in top 10 in my exams.
Pray for your author 🙏