chapter 01 : trouble in paradise

For context read the first 2 chapters of my previous story id be picking up from their new alternate version of their meet.......

Beyazid who had taken over Bombay since Rocky was busy re-establishing KGF ...he had even extending his support to Rocky with his business deal so that Rocky doesnt come after him.

But Beyazid's greed increased as days passed by and he wanted to capture all the small business houses in Bombay as well irrespective of the fact that they were under Rocky's protection..one such was Desai's headed by Reena Desai who had taken over the reigns after her father death.

Surya: Madam I had warned you before about Beyazid but you didnt listen...rumors are that he is now after your business and property..be careful madam..

Reena: I never thought he can take such big step as he was living off Rocky's act of kindness..when Rocky will get to know about his ambitions..that would be his last day ...

Surya: how can you have so much confidence on Rocky..he doesnt even remember you...I have seen him and Beyazid crack many deal together...thats the reason why Beyazid is confident that Rocky would help in fulfilling his wishes...

Reena contemplates on Surya's word......

Reena: so what are you suggesting?? what should I do??!!

Surya: maam I suggest you be one step ahead of them..in that way Beyazid would be out of your way...he is a snake afterall who can attack both ways..he is harmful to you as well as Rocky himself...

Reena: so whats the plan....(Surya tells her the plan)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reena and Surya had hatched a plan to send Beyazid to police custody by secretly leaking all of his secret hiding sites and bribed them to kill him in a fake encounter so that Reena and Surya stay away from Rocky's radar.but before Beyazid could be killed Rocky somehow got informed about this by his informer in the police and he sent his men to rescue Beyazid.
———————————————————————
Surya: sorry madam my plan failed.I would make a better one next time.
Reena: no need. I will handle it now.leave it to me and you go.
———————————————————————-
Rocky was in Bombay..and Reena upon knowing that drove away to where Rocky was involved in meeting with Beyazid..
Rocky (low tone with controlled rage): how did you get yourself caught by police you fool..I have done a big mistake by letting you keep Bombay..
Beyazid: Sorry Rocky bhai but it wasn't my fault ..it was Reena Desai-
Rocky(some of his memories get triggered): R-Reena???
Beyazid: yes boss it was Reena Desai the daughter of Rajendra Desai who was one of Suryavardhan's ally...
(Sounds of chaos from outside)
Beyazid(to one of bodyguards) : hey go and check who dares to interrupt Rocky bhai's meeting and bring him here at gun point...
Guard brings Reena at gun point as told
Reena: don't you dare touch me you idiot scum...
Rocky turns to look at her...there was a perfect moment of eye contact between them...they were lost into each others world...
Beyazid: bhai she is Reena ..she is the one who had hatched a plan to kill me by fake encounter this bitc- (he gets silenced by a stern glance of Rocky)
Reena: you are really lucky that I let you live...you have no idea about my power that my father left me-(she stopped when she saw Rocky getting up from his seat and walking towards her in a trance and revolving around her)

you have no idea about my power that my father left me-(she stopped when she saw Rocky getting up from his seat and walking towards her in a trance and revolving around her)

Rocky: have we met before??why do you feel so very familiar??!!!
Reena(skipped a beat): umm...I-
Rocky: I don't think I have met a kill lady like you before or else I would have already married you-
Beyazid: bhai but I almost got killed because of her- (sound of gunshot ....Reena flinched when she opened her eyes to look at the direction of gunshot-Beyazid was lying on the floor)
Rocky- so where was I?? Oh yeah ..marriage..dear-(Rocky stops mid sentence as flashes of memory shook him while Reena looks at him with wide eyes)
Reena- are you ok??
Reena(to his guards)- hey why are you standing there take him to doctor now!!!(Rocky watched her with surprise )
Rocky: you are worried about me?? You came for me... tell me who are you..
Reena: no I just came to warn Beyazid and met you accidentally... nothing else(she unwilling turned to walk away as Rocky stood there mesmerised)
Rocky: just wait a little dear I would come for you...I have few more scums to kill...I would come to you after cleaning up Bombay ...
Reena(to herself): I have waited so long already please don't make me wait any longer...
Reena: I don't have time for your stupid talks...
Rocky: I am serious dear these aren't just empty words...(smirks while Reena glances at him for last time before going out of the room)
——————————————————————-
Reena's POV

(smirks while Reena glances at him for last time before going out of the room)——————————————————————-Reena's POV

It's been 3 months where are you?? Have you forgotten about me again!! Do I mean nothing to you...you forgot me so conveniently and so easily
She was lost in her thought when Surya shook from her thoughts...
Reena: I'm yes-
Surya: madam I have been calling you for so long now...you seem so distracted these days...is there something that's bothering you??
Reena: no no I am fine..you tell me why did you come?? Did you find any information about where Rocky is??
Surya: no madam he was last spotted around Bombay when he exterminated Tej and his gang..he then went off the grid...
Reena(in anger): get out and don't come without finding his whereabouts....

End of chapter

P.S. Another freaking tiring week..but I was in lighter unit this time so I got time to update chapter..from next week I would be in HOD sir's unit(pray for me) ...pray that I survive that week smoothly and be able to update this story further (*fingers crossed*)
Hope y'all are well...have an amazing weekend..<3<3