Chapter 07: you on my mind

Reena: how dare you take away my daughter..you lied about my daughter being dead and replaced her with some dead baby...how dare you!!?? You have no idea what Rocky would do if he finds the truth!!
Riya(laughs): and why would he believe you?!! He does even remember you and considers me as his wife..he loves me now..you are just a forgotten part of his life..so go back to where you were hiding all these 8 years...
Just then Shanthi comes
Shanthi: amma I have been looking for you Fatima granny said that you are here-
Her eyes fell on Reena who burst into tears on seeing her
Shanthi: who are you??
Riya: no one sweetie ..she's just your appa's guest..(looking at Reena) she would go back after few days
Shanthi(walks towards Reena): auntie you are so nice why would you leave..please stay with us here forever...
Before Reena could respond Riya: no sweetie she have to go back by the way how do you find out that she's nice
Shanthi: she saved me from falling down while I was playing-
Reena: it's not a big deal sweetie(looking at Riya) it's mothers duty to look after their child instead of trying to annoy someone else
Riya: Shanthi go to your room
Shanthi: but mumma I want to talk with nice auntie
Riya: do as I say GO( Shanthi goes away scared)
Reena: don't you dare scream at my child like that again or would snatch your tongue out ..I have stayed silent for Rocky but I won't do so when it comes to my children...
Riya(smirking): you have no other option but to stay mum Reena Bair- oh sorry Reena Desai...
—————————————-////————————-

Rocky: aye Vijay what do you mean when you say the trunks full of gold coming from narachi to kgf never reached here

Rocky: aye Vijay what do you mean when you say the trunks full of gold coming from narachi to kgf never reached here...where did those trucks disappear ehhh??!!
Shiva to himself: it must be Shakthi's doing ..i will have to stop him before appa finds out.
Vijay: don't worry boss we would find out soon -
Rocky: no its personal I would handle it myself
Shiva: Vijay is right sir ...we will handle it..you don't have to worry as there are more important things for you to attend...you should focus on the business meet with Dubai's stakeholders tomorrow.
Rocky(calmed by his son's words): yeah ok.those people coming from Dubai's are hard nut to crack they always create trouble for me...it's time for them to see my power.
Vijay: exactly boss you go and show them what kgf's emperor can do while we handle this trivial case.
—————————————/——————————-

Reena was standing in the hallway when Rocky returned

Rocky to himself: don't look she's not you wife don't...don't ..what are you doing..what would she think-
Just then Riya hugs him from behind showing extra PDA in front of Reena while Rocky's eyes were fixed on Reena.Reena got miffed by Riya's antics and went away from there .after Reena went away Rocky shrugged Riya off and went away.

Rocky returned back from his meeting at Dubai only to find out that kgf's share had declined by half.
He set out from his car to reach the place where Shakthi had set up his base from where he did all his destructive work .

Shakthi: welcome Mr.Rocky I had been waiting for you(all these years)....
Rocky was walking towards his long lost son with a wide sense of amazement...
Rocky(to himself ): why does he look so familiar...??!!
Rocky: to be honest I came here to kill you...but-
Shakthi: but what ?? Got scared?!!
Shiva who reached there following Rocky
Shiva: Shakthi what are you doing stop all these and come with me..amma is waiting for you...
Shakthi: no big bro I still have some unfinished business with him ..don't come between us..
Rocky: Shiva you didn't tell me you had a brother as well...
Shiva: S-sorry boss
Shakthi: "boss" you call him boss..tch(shiva glares at him while Rocky smirks)
Rocky: wow this feels like a weird family reunion somehow(Shiva and Shakthi looks at him astonished)
Shiva: Shakthi it's ok if you don't listen to me..but you love amma right??! Amma has told you to go to her ASAP..
Shakthi: no big bro you don't understand I'm doing all this for her..this man ruined her life-
Rocky looks at him with shock while Shiva drags Shakthi away....

——————————
Rocky: what did your brother mean when he said that I ruined your mother's life??
Shiva: n-nothing sir don't mind what he says..he's a bit short tempered but he has a good heart ...don't worry my amma would talk to him...
Rocky( to himself): there's something that I don't know and you are not telling me..I would find that out at any cost.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reena: Shakthi what is this ?!! Why are you being like this!!!hes your appa!!!
Shakthi: what kind of appa does this to their own family..he doesn't even remember you amma ....ive seen you struggle and he wasn't there..he was here with his new family!!!
Reena slaps him
Reena then moves away and starts sobbing
Shakthi: amma I'm sorry..don't cry..I hate seeing you like this..please amma.ill do as you say.
—————————-/—————
Shakthi: where you are taking us amma??
Reena: sshhh just follow me
Reena was leading her two sons through the alley of the kgf mansion to a small room...there was a little girl playing with her doll...when she turned to see them her tiny eyes sparkled!!'
Shanthi: Reena auntie...!! What took you so long!!
Reena's sons were looking at Reena with confused looks..
Reena(bent down at Shanthi's level): sweetie you wanted brother right??
Shanthi: yes auntie why did you ask??!
Reena: here I got you two brothers!! ( Shiva and Shakthi smiled at this as well as Shanthi's glee )
Shanthi: really??!! You two will be my brothers?!!! Yipeeee
Shanthi went on to hug Shiva and Shakthi..Reena teared up on seeing this reunion
Shanthi: oh I totally forgot..I had made few Rakhis for my school craft ...let me bring them...(Shanthi runs away and bring back two Rakhi's and tied them around her brothers hand)
Shiva: sorry we don't have any gift now..
Shanthi: it's ok big bro you guys are my gift!! Thanks Reena auntie for this special gift..
Reena(wiping her tear): you are our gift sweetie..(and I won't let anyone snatch you away from us now)

Happy Dussera you all
<3<3<3<3<3<3