A DREAM SEEMED SO REAL-6

Reena tries to get up to see her wounds on her hand properly just then Rocky comes in urging her not to get up .
Doctor: now that she had regained her consciousness..she's fit to be discharged..take her home and take care of her properly.
Rocky nods and tells Vijay to take the car out as soon as possible, he didn't want Reena to be near that Jaidev and his filthy men.
Rocky: I'll be right back dear..I need to finish some work first(thinking about Jaidev)
Reena kept the palm of other good hand on Rocky's : stay
One word was enough to calm him down

Reena was getting dressed up while Rocky waited outside the room for her.when she came out of the washroom she saw her bloodstained pendant that she lost that fateful night at the site where she saw surya!!! It was kept neatly beside the bed on a sheet of paper that said -"be careful".she gasped and stuttered backward just then she heard on the door -it was Rocky- "are you done dear?" .she composed herself and threw that paper away and grasped the pendant in her hand and went outside.
She knew they can only threaten her but won't do anything as long as Rocky is by her side since Rocky would bury them alive if they even dared to touch her this thought gave her courage.
Reena: yes..let's go...
Leaving that hospital was so relieving to Reena but what she saw next caught her breathe..she cowered behind Rocky when she saw Jaidev glaring at her looking up from his son's dead body as her wife and daughter in-law-Maitree were crying uncontrollably...
Rocky took her outside protectively while taking a mental note to keep an eye on Jaidev.

Rocky: next time you want to kill someone just tell me dear..
Reena: I did but you-
Rocky's eyes flickered from love to seriousness which he rarely showed to his wife...Reena nodded and when he got that nod from her his eyes changed back to love much to her relief.he gave a peck on her head and ushered her inside his car in gentlemanly manner.
Rocky: did you finally found that locket dear
Reena was shocked to hear him and that pendant that she was holding slipped ,he took it and made her wear it round the neck.
Rocky: I was worried when I didn't see that around your neck since you loved it...ahh it got dirty ...don't worry I'll buy you a Similar one.
Reena: I don't want to wear it anymore
Without hesitation he snatched that pendant again making sure it doesn't hurt her and threw that out of the car window....the mark of their love..Rocky gave that pendant to her when they got married for 2nd time(tho for Rocky it was the first )
Rest of the car ride was silent as none of them said anything anymore...
Rocky made the driver stop at a jewellery shop
Reena: why are we here....i want to go home
Rocky: sshh dear ..I just thought I haven't gifted you anything since I was busy with work..come
Reena went out knowing that Rocky isn't taking no for an answer!!!
There was a girl standing at the counter nearby where Reena was along with Rocky.reena thought she looked familiar but she was interrupted by Rocky's voice-show the most expensive collection of pendants for my beloved wife...come dear...tell me what you d have...or shall I pack them all for you..yeah pack them all-
Reena: no wait ...I would have that
She picked up couple swan rose gold studded with diamond

I would have thatShe picked up couple swan rose gold studded with diamond

Shop-keeper: nice choice madam..that's couple swan-it signifies-
Reena: eternal love
Reena said taking that pendant in her palm ..
Shopkeeper: that's right madam
Rocky smiled at his wife's choice

In the car
Rocky: classy choice of my classy wife...I'm lucky to have you as my wife dear
Reena didn't say anything..she just stared at the couple swam glimmering under the sunshine that was falling through the window
Reena: I won't lose it this time..I'd protect it with my life
Rocky was a bit taken aback but smiled nonetheless as he caressed the side of her hair and gently patted her head as she looked at him and hid her face in his chest.
———————————————————————
Back at kgf palace

Reena was lying on her bed as mallama cut fruits for her at the bedside.
Mallama: why did you take so much trouble for my daughter..if something happened to you..how would i show my face to boss
Reena: don't worry nothing would happen to me as long as Rocky is at my side..but Meenakshi had no one to protect her and her unborn child..
Mallama(touched): thanks madam...I'd never forget what u did for us

———————————————
That night two things burned one suryas pyre and Jaidev ' s heart burning for revenge!!!!
Jaidev: I'm burning in this hell and this I shall drag the killer of my son down to hell!!!
————————//////———————————-

Reena : don't worry I'd take care of you and your baby..
Meena: I'm so thankful to you madam..how will I ever repay you..
Reena: hush don't say no more...now that cheating bastard is dead everything will be okay..i promise
Meena nods with tearful eyes!!
Meena: that pendant is pretty madam..
Reena: yeah Raja gifted it to me
Meena: oh even our boss who's feared by everyone has a loverboy side!!!
Reena blushed
—————————————————————
The thought that he almost lost Reena was driving Rocky crazy ..all he wanted to do was  go to Jaidev and unload all the gun in his bullet on his head...but he was controlling himself since he wanted him to give him some time to mourn his sons death...

Days passed by Rocky got busy with shipments coming from Arab countries ...he was dealing with business at the dock and keeping an eye at kgf mines simultaneously.