Chapter 04:baby please dont leave me

Shiva: it will be a girl-
Shakthi: no big bro it will be a boy!!!! A BOYYY
Reena: Shivu, Shakthi stop fighting....
Shakthi: amma big bro always shows his seniority to me and orders me around...I also want a lil bro to do that!!
Reena(laughs): but then Shivu also pampers you...just like that you will have to share you toys and stuffs with your lil bro...
Shakthi(thinks for a while): umm then ok ...I want a lil sister who'll  tie a rakhi around my wrist just like my friends sisters do..
Shivu: arre I was trying to make you understand that only (facepalm)
Reena smiles at their antique :)))))

Shivu: arre I was trying to make you understand that only (facepalm)Reena smiles at their antique :)))))

Reena turns around to find the love of her life looking at them adoringly....
Reena: you are back early,you said you have a very important meeting with some foreign delegates-
Rocky(comes forward and looks straight in her eyes):nothing is more important than you guys for me...(to his sons) hey my monkeys did you finally decided if you want a brother or sister??!!
Shiva and Shakthi in unison: we want sister appa!!
Rocky(smiles): yeah go outside and play appa wants to be alone with your mama (they responded with ok and went out hurriedly)
Reena(punched him playfully): why would you say something like that to our sons what would they think..
Rocky(drags his wife towards him): *in hushed tone* that their appa is giving some love to their amma..(Reena blushes)
Reena(gasping):ahhh
Rocky(in worried tone): wh-what is it dear??! Are you ok ? Should I call the doctor..eh VIJAYYY
Reena: shhhhhh *puts hand over Rocky's mouth*
Rocky(removes the hand): what is it-
Reena takes his hand and puts it on her belly...Rocky finally feels the kick of the baby and looks at her with shock and relief at the same time .
————————————————————————

There was no end of pampering for Reena! Rocky along with their sons were making sure that all demands of Reena is met even the things she didn't want but they were insisted on giving it all to her

Shiva: amma you stay there in bed, I'll get the water for you-
Shakthi: no no why plain water...bring lime water big bro it's good for her health mallama granny told me-
Reena(facepalms): sons I'm alright...Shivu I can take my own glass of water my self,I'm not sick!!! Atleast let mallama and Fatima do it ,where are they!?? Why you guys are working instead??!!
Shiva: amma they are busy making healthy food for you and our baby sister!!
Shakthi: amma you rest I dont want you to exert yourself!!
Reena: hey Raja why are you standing there and smiling tell your sons to stop this nonsense..I really need to get out of this bed!

Rocky(holds back his smile): umm boys

Shiva&Shakthi(in unison): yes appa...
Rocky: I have an important business meeting..I'm leaving your mama to your care ok?? She's your responsibility now!!!
Shiva&Shakthi(in unison): Roger that!!!
Reena: RAJA!!! (Rocky holds his hands up in surrender and walks away with a smirk)
——————————————————————-
Reena was sitting in the garden under the shade of a tree reading a novel while Mallama and Fatima were running after shiva and Shakthi  making sure they don't go too far....

Shakthi: amma look I plucked these raw mangoes for you myself ...
Reena: whoa my dear how did you know that I wanted them?!
Shakthi: I heard you were saying that to Mallama and Fatima granny that you were wanting to eat them since yesterday...
Reena(hugs him): awww come here sweetheart..
Shiva looked at them with smile..even though it was all his idea since it was actually shiva who overheard Reena, he let his lil bro take credit...Reena notices him and pulls him for a hug too.

Reena along with her sons at the ice cream parlour........
Shakthi: amma look appa (pointing finger at glass window of a jewellery shop)
Reena: how can your appa be here he's at a meeting/(looks there)
Rocky was looking at the jewellery when some random girl at the shop shows a heavy necklace by wearing it around her neck...Rocky smiles looking at her as he was imagining his beloved wife wearing that neck piece but outside from Reena's viewpoint it seemed as if Rocky was smiling at that woman!!!! She storms off along with her sons.Rocky couldn't see her as he was busy selecting surprise for his wife!!little did he know this is going to be the last surprise of his life!!

Shiva: amma calm down please-
Reena(in controlled voice): I want to be alone you guys leave me alone
Shakthi: but amma- ( shiva puts a hand across his brother's shoulder and takes him away)

Shiva: amma calm down please-Reena(in controlled voice): I want to be alone you guys leave me aloneShakthi: but amma- ( shiva puts a hand across his brother's shoulder and takes him away)

Rocky: what is it dear?? I am sitting in front of you...I came to spend some time with my lovely wife and daughter and you aren't even looking at me...dear it hurts!!!
Reena throws the vase kept near the table nearby at the direction of Rocky narrowly missing him..
Rocky: sssss why dear?? Look what I brought for you...(takes out the neck piece which was fully diamond studded along with sapphires and some rubies!!
Reena(looking at him angrily) snatches the set and throws it at the floor and turns to go away...just then she feels contractions and screams in pain.everything happened in blink of a moment..Rocky was carrying her towards his car to take her to nearby hospital with his sons accompanying them.

*At the hospital*
Reena was in the labour room while Rocky and his sons were waiting outside with tensed expression.Rocky was calming his panicked sons who were worried for his mama who was screaming in pain inside....
After some time there was no sound coming from inside and there was a moment of complete silence.Rocky rushed inside signalling Vijay to look over his sons.
When Rocky went inside Reena had lost her consciousness due to exertion and he got worried while doctor assured him that she is just tired and would regain consciousness aftr a while.
While a nurse brings their baby girl wrapped in a fresh towel who handed her to Rocky.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3