Two world apart/6

Although Rocky never expressed but Reena understood that he's still sad over the cancellation of their wedding, his impatient and restless side which he couldn't show to Reena , he took it out on his workers, although he made amends later by giving them an early day off but they were still scared of his boss' unstable temper!

while Reena was busy taking care of her sister even though it had already been 2 weeks, she insisted on tending Samaira for few more days...she was clearly in no rush much to Rocky's dismay !! 

One night

Reena was standing over the balcony after giving night time meds to samaira and talking to her until she fell asleep which had become a routine now...

Rocky: dear..

Reena: oh Raja, when did u come back from work , I didnt notice.

Rocky : just now...you have been so busy with your sister that you dont even care about our wedding anymore..what happened dear, your sister has fully recovered..doctor told me..are you making up an excuse of tending her so that this wedding doesnt take place....dont you want to marry me dear?? tell me-

Reena who first was taken aback by his words smiled gently: ummm who cares about wedding-

rocky drags her near to his with sheer force and stared right into her eyes: I do!! I am serious about my love for you dear...

Reena: I know

Rocky: then why dear?? 

Reena( was so happy to see that rocky still loved her the same way as before and his loss of memory didnt alter his love for her even a bit): umm just imagine if we get married and then one day I forget about you being my husband..what would you do then??

Rocky: then Id marry you again...and make new memories of us which would be more beautiful than now...but why are you asking such questions??

Reena: just saying..

Rocky looks at her puzzled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky was getting ready for his another important meeting ..he was fixing his tie just then he felt someone standing behind him.It was samaira..she was carrying a cup  of tea in her hand...

Rocky : why are you bring me tea..where are the servants...JOseph....Raghuuuu..

Samaira: no need to call them..akka had asked them to decorate the hall..

Rocky: decorate the hall..but why..

Samaira: its my birthday today..I told akka that I dont want any celebration but she insisted on it!! so I couldn't say no..

Rocky nodded uninterestedly..samaira handed him the cup which he took thanking her..

Rocky: you can go now and next time..no need to do this for me... you're a guest afterall..and I dont like my guest doing any work in my house especially if that guest is close to my dear..understood??

Samaira nods sadly and go away...on her way out she met Reena..

Reena: Sammy..you haven't get dressed yet..go and change quickly..I have bought the pink coloured dress the way you wanted ...go

Samaira goes away

Reena then enters rocky's room

Rocky thought that samaira is back again, he without turning back just says out irritatingly: please dont disturb me..I am going for an important meeting..