A TWIST OF TIME 2.0

Rocky had taken Reena on a vacation away from all the hustle of the city .....
Shiva and Shakthi were playing in the sand and Reena had instructed Mallama and Fatima to keep an eye on them...as she was thirty she went to look for tender coconut but couldn't find one.When she turned back dejectedly she found Rocky standing there with one tender coconut in his hand.

Rocky: take it dear ...it will calm you down
Reena was still angry that Rocky had gone back to kgf one night without telling her..he had some important things to sort out and didn't want worry her but she misunderstood him.
Reena: why would I be angry I don't care where you go..or with whom you spent your night with...
Rocky: ah you look hot when you're jealous!!
Reena glares at him
Rocky: cmon dear take it...I brought it specially for you...
Reena had no other choice as she was really thirsty so she took it hastily while he smiled at her wife's antique
Rocky: and to answer your question I went to sort an attack at my bar..someone thought that they can attack my place at bar at night and I wouldn't do anything ...they don't know even air needs to take permission before entering my place...
He then loooks at her lovingly and says : ofcourse there's an exception you can enter my place anytime you want after all I've given you a place in my heart..the estates I own is nothing compared to that!!!!
———————————————————-
Shiva and Shakthi were playing inside with their nanny as usual.while Reena was sitting outside reading her book.Rocky had gone out to settle another deal.

Reena was about to head inside when she saw a guy standing by the gate which shook her to the core.she went to him.that guy dragged her hand to some place where there was so soul.he only managed to do that since Reena was that part of the courtyard which was not guarded as well as other areas.

Reena: Raghav!! You-
Raghav was a childhood friend of Reena who was really close to her and was her emotional support when her mother died.but then his family went to abroad and they never met again.
Raghav: what are you doing with a mafia??!!yes I know your father was like him but isn't that why you hated mafia because your father never treated your mother right. !! What is this now...when I came to Bombay looking for you people told me that your husband died and then Rocky took you with him!!

I know you're worried about your sons but that doesn't mean you will stay with a bad guy like him.no I won't let you make any compromise...come with me!!!
Reena: it's nothing like that!!
Raghav: you don't have to be scared of that jerk!! Come with me i have connections with police who are looking to capture him.let him rot in jail.you come with me nowww
Reena: no Raghav listen to me-
Raghav: no I won't hear anything
He then goes ahead and and drags her to his car and takes her away to a newly built mansion that his father built around kgf since his dad was one of the five trusted men of suryavardhan like Rajendra Desai
Reena:you got it all wrong listen to me
Raghav pushes her to wall: no you listen to me Reena...I'm here now...I'll be at your side just like I was when auntie passed away..
Reena was amazed to say anything more.she was in dilemma..if now she told him that Rocky is her real husband ..Raghav would become more angry and do something to trigger Rocky by mocking about his memory.she can see that Raghav isn't in the situation to understand anything!!

Just then someone came barging though the door before they could figure out.Rocjy had already dragged Raghav by his collar through the back door to push him onto the ground ..he was about to kick him but Reena stops him...
Reena: no Rajaaaaa...
Rocky who had totally lost control out of anger comes back to his senses and restricts himself..he then gave a final deadly glance to Raghav  and then turns away towards his car..Reena who's heartbeat had shot the ceiling without even looking at Raghav follows Rocky to his car.
The ride back to kgf mansion was totally silent where none of them said anything.
After returning to kgf mansion Rocky goes straight towards his room.Reena sees her sons playing in the courtyard , she tells mallama to feed them since she won't be able to do it today . She then rushes to her husband's room.

The door was ajar.the room was dark.Reena sees Rocky sitting on his bed .he was removing his overcoat and then his tie...but his impatient fingers weren't able to which irritates him.Reena goes and does it for him while Rocky avoids eye contact with her..Reena was looking straight into his eyes which were looking somewhere else
Reena: so..you won't even look at me now-
Rocky puts his finger on her lips: don't ever say that..I have eyes only for you!!!
Reena(to herself):and mine for you
Reena: he is my childhood best friend who had recently returned from abroad/
Rocky: I never for a moment suspected you..or else I'd have killed him....its just that the thought of someone separating you enrages me..how can I bear when someone really does it...
Reena tears up(to herself): hush my heart ..why are you beating so fast..you know what happens next..right? You fall in love again then he forgets you again..aren't you tired of this game already??! Please stoppp
Rocky: why aren't you saying anything ?? Don't you trust my love???
Reena(composed herself): no..not at all...you act so nice and all in front of me and then go back to your animal self as soon as I turn my back...how am I supposed to raise my sons in such environment..you're insufferable-
She turns to go away hiding her tears but Rocky holds her wrist,she stops but doesn't look back.
Rocky: once I held your hand I'll never let you go..no matter what..even if you forget me..I would make you remember me and make you fall in love again and again..this is something I'd never get tired of....
Reena stood there like a statue...it was like Rocky had read her mind!!!!

Rocky had taken care of Raghav giving him a final warning.next time he comes between Reena and him , he would forget that Raghav is childhood friend of Reena.