~Two world apart/10

Reena finds out that she is suffering from a terminal illness due to which she can due within few months...she doesn't want to break Rocky's dream to have kinds and to live happily ever after with his extended family!!! So she took the extreme step...

Rocky: dear what are you doing?? You aren't ready yet?? It's our wedding today...cmon get ready i can't wait to-
Dear what is it..
Reena shrugs away from him
Reena: I don't want to marry you...
Rocky: dear what are you saying?? What is it tell me???
Reena: I had come here to take revenge on my dad's behalf and succeeded ..... I separated you from your true love..samaira ...I fooled you Raja krishappa bairya-
Rocky : dear what nonsense did samaira say anything to you again??i sent her away-
Reena: I'm not finished yet!!! She is the woman you have been getting flashes about..she-she was about to have ur child before she lost..and then you pushed her away from your life...I took the most precious person from your life..I don't regret it!!! What did you expect from Rajendra desais daughter...I'm the original stakeholder of kgf...and you're just a street dog ...you filthy man. You are no match for me and my family...
Rocky was listening to all these with patience
Rocky: so what I felt for you-
Reena: tch you all men are same...fall for other women after getting bored of your wife...especially you Rocky..ditching the mother of your unborn child to be with another-
Rocky pushed Reena to a wall as she flinched
Rocky: not another word or I'll forget that you're a woman....
Reena had never saw this much hatred in his eyes....she had to do it..she had to push him away so that he can live happily after she dies(she told herself)
Reena: then what?? I just spoke what's truth!!!
Rocky: get away from my eyesight...get as far as you can go...
His eyes were betraying his mouth but still he told her to leave ......

Rocky:Vijay...Vijay!!!
Vijay:yes boss
Rocky: give madam the shares of Rajendra Desai which he had as suryavardhana's(founder of kgf) friend!!
Vijay(looking at the seriousness of his boss) : ok ok boss
Vijay leaves
Rocky:so you did it for money yeah?? I'll give you money...you'll take your money and stay at the royal guesthouse of kgf but not in this palace...the door of this palace is closed forever for you
Reena leaves holding her tears firmly controlling herself from collapsing as soon as she left Rocky smashed his hand at the mirror which was reflecting his dejected sad face of a jilted lover that he had now become!!!!
————————————————————————

Rocky was drowning himself in liquor in his room when he heard the footsteps of a woman
Rocky: I didn't expect you to return this soon dear(he was referring to Reena)
Samaira: how can I not return my love ..
Rocky turned to see her
Samaira: I didn't want to reveal you that I'm your wife since I was afraid that it might trigger your illness...so I stayed away but never imagined my sister would take advantage of the situation and she even manipulated you to think that I killed my own mother huh!!
Rocky: so "you " are my wife whose flashes of memory I get sometimes eh???
Samaira: ye-yes
Rocky: hmmm
Samira tried to get near him
Rocky: but since I haven't regained my whole memory so it would be better for us to stay away for that time...you have waited for me so long you can wait for some more right!???
Samaira:s-sure..but atleast we should get married-
Rocky:what for .??? We are already married...no need for another formality...you go and rest in the room I've prepared..
Samaira: "the best room of the palace " right??
Rocky: no that room reminds me of that woman...it would be better that room remain closed forever...so that I don't have to see that again....
Samaira: but that room belong to your wife...that's me!!! Not her...
Rocky: but I have only present memory intact!! Where I had given that room to her when she came here....look no more arguments..if you want to stay as my wife...you're welcome to stay..but don't expect the same treatment I did before to you as my "wife"...I'm still figuring out..
Samira(fake smile):ok calm down my love..I'll do as you say ok??!
She leaves as Rocky goes back to feeling himself in liquor...

-///-//——-////—-/////——-////————////—

Reena's POV

I'm sorry Rocky I had to do it...so that you hate me and don't waste your life thinking about me after my death and go on destructive mode like before..the kgf that you rebuilt with your blood and sweat—-I can't let it be destroyed again!!! Your kgf and your happiness should never be ruined...even after my death!!!

Rocky's POV
Why reena why?? You say you don't love..then why my heart still beats for you.?? Why can't I love my supposed wife Samira the same way I am in love with you??? Can love be erased with memories?? Did I really use to love samaira the same way I love you now??? Can love be ever forgotten like that ???? Why don't I feel for samaira even a little bit of what I feel for you??? Everytime I get flashes of memories they bring me close to you instead of samaira...why??

————————————————————————
Reena's new personal help was trying to cheer her up so she brought her to her fav jewellery shop as Reena loved shopping whenever she was sad...
Sara:madam look at this neck piece it's so chic!!
Reena was trying that on when she saw Rocky enter with samaira...

Sara:madam look at this neck piece it's so chic!!Reena was trying that on when she saw Rocky enter with samaira

(Rocky was caught off guard when he saw Reena wearing that neck set)

Samaira had forced Rocky to come with her..he came only when Vijay informed that Reena would be here(Vijay was spying on Reena)
Rocky: hey show me the best set for my "wife"
Samaira was surprised to see Rocky caring for her so was reena but she hid it
Reena was about to leave but she was stopped by a staff
Staff: madam you haven't paid for that neck set
Reena had forgotten to put down that neck set she tried earlier as she was distracted by Rocky
Reena returns the neckset
Sara: won't you buy it?? It suits you...
Reena: no let's go
One staff to another:why do such people come when they don't have to buy anything
Reena was angry but pretended to ignore and leave
Rocky: I'll buy that...not only that..all the stuffs from the row where this belongs...
Reena stopped in her track
Samaira: I don't need all-
Rocky:ssshhhh ....hurry up you two..can you only talk shit??
Both of the staffs flinched on Rocky's deathly glare...
Rocky took out that neckset that Reena chose ..he came near her and made her wear it
Reena: I said I don't want-
Rocky:accept it as a parting gift...if you don't then I'd assume that you don't want to part from me and what we had was all real...
Reena thought for a moment and then with an annoyed look she finally left as Rocky looked on
Samaira: what  did you go just now?? She tried to separate us-
Rocky: she won't anymore don't worry.....as my wife whom I loved you should know better how loyal I'm so you shouldn't be worried right??
Samaira (was taken aback): no I'm not questioning your loyalty I'm just telling you to be careful she-
Rocky: and I'm telling you not to worry...I'll be forever loyal to my "wife" ..a third person can never come between my wife and me...

Rocky leaves followed by samaira with worried look