Two world apart

Another alternate version where the starting is same as "A dream seemed so real"Sorry for starting another story before finishing another one xDD I hope you guys are used to it by now lolIg I'm way too obsessed with them!!!there are like hundreds ...

Sorry for starting another story before finishing another one xDD I hope you guys are used to it by now lol
Ig I'm way too obsessed with them!!!there are like hundreds of plots be revolving in my head <3

Rocky was still on his way back from his brush with death .while Reena was back to Bombay in a safe house at a place where no one recognised her as Rajendra Desai'a daughter or Rocky's wife for her own safety.she was living with the extended family of her mothers side.
Her fairy tale life with Rocky ended so abruptly,she has lost all hopes.after she recovered from gunshot injury,she was informed by Rocky's loyal PA-Vijay that he had lost a part of his memory and can't Reena at all.his memories can recover or not recover ever at all .she was okay ...she was okay with it as long as she get to Stay by Rocky.but at the meantime she didn't want to come between him and his work.she decided to wait till he recovers kgf and regain his empire of gold again.

Finally Raja Krishnalal bairya had regained his namesake under the nose of the newly recruited PM of India and all the politicians and businessmen and not to forget the rebellious mafia leaders that had grew and blossomed in Rocky's apparent death.the king was finallly back much to the relief of kgf people who were brought back to their previous home which got demolished,Rocky made sure that better housing and facilities were given to all those people who survived the aftermath alongside him.his life was resurrected except one thing...that one piece of his lost puzzle was waiting for him in Bombay.of all places why won't Rocky go to Bombay to celebrate his re-life after all this was the place where he started his dreams-he wanted the world...he now had the whole world in his palm but he didn't feel any happiness yet..he was drowned in work like a possessed man..animal ...whatever you call
So his PA -Vijay who was one of his young guards that he recruited to protect his mines when adheera was still alive he was the only one who had witnessed his down fall up close and his rise from the ashes too..so he was the one who suggested Rocky to go to Bombay club and relax a bit..but his inner motive was to reunite him with his long forgotten wife!!!

but his inner motive was to reunite him with his long forgotten wife!!!

Reena was so happy when she got to know that her wait is finally over...she would be finally seeing the love of their life after so long..she was excited her heart was beating fast...

she was excited her heart was beating fast

Rocky was totally in his changed avatar...he was much more ruthless..cold hearted..monstrous as ever...he didn't care about anything at all..he wasn't interested to come here as well...he considered it waste of time ...Bombay is not the place he like ..this place was full of pretentious people ..he just had a fight with someone on his way to the club..he shot the man who tried to talk him into joining politics,Vijay was too shocked to see that..he pointed out that Rocky didn't have to take that extreme step as he was our main informer at Bombay and was only talking for his benefit but one glance from Rocky silenced him.his boss scared him now.he was now worried what if he failed to recognise madam and hurt her unintentionally...he was regretting his decision to bring his boss now and was thinking about an excuse to get out of this situation.
Driver: sir we're here-
Vijay: turn the car around..this place is full...we'd go somewhere else
Rocky: so what??! A bar is supposed to be full on weekends only..people are having fun..and seeing them..I want to have fun too..
Vijay thought to himself maybe his boss had cooled down a bit...everything should be fine now...

Rocky got down and walked under closely followed by Vijay.

She was happy to see him after so long ..she wanted to run to him but controlled herself.she didn't want to ruin their reunion by making it awkward in front of strangers!!!!
Rocky hadn't still spotted Reena..he went straight for strong drink, the bartender noticed bloodstain on his shirt but didn't say anything as this club was frequented by mafia and criminals alike!!!
Last time Reena was here with her friends..but now all her girl friends are married and living in other city so she was here alone while the others girls present in the club were with their lover or to make money.Reena chose a corner away from everyone's attention waiting for a chance to meet Rocky.waiting for the right moment.

Just then a drunk man started creating scene in front of Rocky
The drunk guy: I asked for drinks first..why the hell are you serving him..so you know who i am??!!
Bartender: please lower your voice sir ..I'm being your drink be patient
Rocky(without looking at him): hey..do you know who I am??
The guy:I don't need to know you...I'm the son of the most powerful MLA from Bombay...the whole city is under his rule now after Shetty!!!
Rocky: I was the one who killed Shetty ...
Reena(who was listening to convo thought of herself): so you remember killing him but don't remember that you killed him for me!! Great!!
As she downed another glass of beer

Just then the drunk guy took out his gun and pointed towards Rocky..he first pointed it towards the ceiling and shot at the chandelier hanging above which fell down and people scattered and started running towards the exit out of fear While Rocky stood where he was ,still drinking as Vijay smirked thinking that this guy is calling upon his own death!'
A fight ensued and Rocky easily snatched gun from him and shot him dead.
Rcoky(to few people who were still present there):why did you guys stop..continue..the party mustn't stop..ehh Vijay go and check why are they delaying bringing the dancer..where's that lady ehh??
Vijay(hesitantly): yes boss..I'll go and see
Reena wasn't having anymore of it,she went right up to Rocky and snatched his glass and drank from it while Rocky looked at her stunned.

To be continue_>>>>>>>>>>>>>>