Hey , My love

This is just an extra chapter..an arc where it's shown how Reena comes back into Rocky's life when he doesn't want anyone around him...he thinks he has lost the only love of his life to Adheera ...his last memory dates back to the day where Reena died/only drawback he doesn't remember her face...while Reena's memory is intact and she does all she can to make Rocky love her.........

Just a short story I wrote as i got some free time today :))))))))

Reena had recovered from her mishap and currently stays with her extended family in Bangalore as she can't go back to kgf now..her mother's sister-her only aunt who's married to a rich merchant who deals with shipments across the world....

She was thinking of ways to go back to kgf in some disguise when her wish to meet Rocky manifested itself as if it was universes signal for her!!!

Her uncle-Mr.Devraj Raichand was caught by Rocky's men as he was illegally transporting drugs to kgf under the pretext of transporting medicines.

Rocky: out of all crimes do you know what I hate the most?? The adulteration of medicine..you have done a big mistake by playing with human lives ..
Devraj: leave me...how much do you want??? I can give you my all!!!
Rocky: do you really think you can add a price tag to human lives??? Your stupid act could have turned innocent teens of narachi into addicts...you will get punishment!!
Hey seize all his property and every single penny he has...make him crawl on road...
Devraj: n-no please have some mercy...my family which included my wife and an only son were killed in a car accident long ago...my wife's niece had recently shifted to my apartment..my wife had made me promise her while breathing last in the hospital to take care of her..what would happen to her!!!!
Rocky(contemplating): don't worry I won't let some one else suffer your misdoing...you would definitely be punished like I said...for your niece I'd take care of her ...how old she is??
Devraj: around 24 years..she's a young girl...I'm her only surviving family..her parents are also dead..I can't leave a young girl alone..it's dangerous-
Rocky: yeah....
Vijay: boss why don't you marry her??
(Backdrop/ reena is still in contact with Vijay who was there when Rocky and Reena were together and he hired him so he knew she was currently under the protection of Devraj )
Devraj who was shocked to hear the proposal but happy at the same time knowing he won't kill him if they become in-laws!!
Devraj: y-yes Rocky...marry my niece..she's pretty and classy ..you won't find a girl like her...
Rocky(hit with flashbacks of Reena with blurred face): nooo...I-
Vijay: boss if you get married to her Devraj will be under your control..but if you punish him ..that girl will be all alone and suffer..so this marriage is beneficial for you and her too...

After lots of negotiation Rocky agreed

The first look of Reena stirred something in Rocky's heart but he shook them aside as he was unable to erase the effect of that faceless woman who was supposed to be the mother of his child...
Reena on the other hand was soo happy and was smiling ear to ear after seeing him alive and well...

They got married eventually

Rocky:  A real man takes his first love to his grave...
Reena was shocked to hear those worlds and looked at him confusedly
Rocky: there's this woman I used to love...who had left me..and left a void in my heart...I don't think I can love anyone else like that
Reena was shocked: who's this woman
(Did he fall in love with someone else in the meantime??? How can he do that to me???!!..I waited for him for so long...)
Rocky: don't be surprised...........

He tells her the whole story narrating Reena about herself!!!!

Reena mentally facepalmed : awww you're so cute..it's fine by me..you love "that woman" with all your heart..and I'll love you with all my heart...
Now it was Rocky's turn to get shocked: what do you mean??? What are you saying??!
Reena: nothing Raja...it must be destiny that among so many women in the world fate brought us together...what if you had caught some other man who had a daughter and he offered her to marry you...it would have been a big loss to me ...so yeah it's destiny that brought us close...
Rocky looked at her unable to understand as if she's some mystery yet to unravel
Reena: enough talk now..I want to rest...this room is mine I suppose...the best one in the palace(she smiled)
Rocky: ahem..yeah this once belonged to her but I'm giving it to u since I've promised ur uncle that I'd provide you with all the comforts..
Reena(smiled gleefully making Rocky's heart skip a beat): thanks ..now you can go back to your room to rest...unless you want to sleep with me..
Rocky: you're one hell of a kill lady...your words ..your conversation everything is killer..
Reena:so I've been told....
Rocky: I've called my first love by that term...a long time ago...her memories have captured my mind my heart..
Reena; ahh I'm honoured..the way you talked about your first love..I thought I'd never be able to take her place..now I think even though I can't replace her...atleast I resemble her ..and that's enough for me :))))
Rocky looks at her for one last time puzzled before leaving the room....wondering why she feels so familiar..he never let any girl get near him ever since he came back alive from drowning but Reena..he isn't sure what is going on...

Nothing fazed Reena from getting near Rocky..no matter how hard he tried to ignore her..she knew he still had a soft spot for her..he still loved her..she only had to make him remember her!!

One morning she insisted mallama that she would bring tea to his room...
He was totally flustered to see her in his room
Reena: why are you flustered..I'm your wife..you don't have to be shy in front of me
Rocky: why are you here..there are so many servants in the house
Reena didn't say anything and silently put the tea cup on the table..Rocky went out of the room without looking at the cup much to Reena's disappointment..just after a few moments she saw him re-entering the room with another empty teacup..as he poured the half  of the content into that cup and gestured her to take it..

Rocky: sorry I kept you waiting
Reena: what took you so long??
Rocky: my first love..Reena Desai..sorry Reena krishnappa Bairya...
Reena: you remember??
Rocky: yeah yesterday when i was on my way to the mines..I saw you reading the book by the stairs..I thought that's how my first love used to read book..books that I bought her..then it all clicked...the books..your fearless attitude..the fact that you fit here so well as if it was all for you...my queen
Reena couldn't take it anymore she burst into tears which she had kept to herself..she started hitting Rocky aiming at his chest..Rocky took few punches happily..after. That he took hold of her hand and pulled her towards him and hugged her tight...

 That he took hold of her hand and pulled her towards him and hugged her tight