A DREAM SEEMED SO REAL

Another version where Rocky had lost his memory post sinking into the sea..where he's assumed to be dead and his rivals' relatives are on the rise...also Reena's dad -Rajendra Desai is alive and took Reena with him after giving her best treatment in abroad when Rocky and secretly sneaked her in his helicopter and faked her death when Adheera shot her to keep her safe...
Hope that it's not too complicated

Reena: dad please let me go back to Rocky... he's my husband
Rajendra Desai: what kind of husband doesn't remember his wife...I bet he had moved on and has many women to "entertain " him
Reena: no dad he loves me..he can't..he wont do that...
Desai: scums like him only want a women to entertain him..what do you expect?? He would stay single for you even though he doesn't remember you?? Come out of your delusion!!
Reena walks away in anger knowing very well that she can't fight with her dad whom she almost lost...who was almost dead...
So she went where she always goes to kill her loneliness in Bombay..the Bombay bar..she would be drinking till her head and heart is swept away from this sinking sadness...she had no idea her heart was about to be swept away the same way it did that very fateful day!!

she had no idea her heart was about to be swept away the same way it did that very fateful day!!

Reena couldn't believe her eyes..she thought she had gone crazy...she had been missing rocky so much that she has started to see him now...
Rocky was there with his men drinking near the dance floor..he hadn't noticed Reena yet..
Rocky: hey Vijay..where are the dancers?? You said this bar had the best bar dancers all over India!!
Vijay(signalling to a man): I told you boss doesn't like to wait..
Man: sorry sir I'd go and check
Reena fumes in jealousy: dad was right all men are same!!
Reena goes to the back stage where the girl was getting ready..she was wearing way too much revealing clothes!!!
Girl: are you sent by Malik too?? To woo Rocky..let me warn you..once he sees me..he won't even glance at you..I'm an expert-
Reena: shut up ..don't you know whom you're talking to??! I'm Reena..Reena bair-Desai..Reena Desai!! The whole Bombay belongs to my dad!!
Girl: a-sorry mam I had no idea...sorry
Reena(takes out cash from her purse) : run away from here before Rocky's men find you...and don't say a word or you're dead!!
That girl runs away..before Reena could get out of there..Malik comes there
Malik: where is that girl whom I brought for Rocky and who are you??
Reena: that girl is gone..
Reena starts to walk away but is stopped by Malik!
Malik: what ?!! Never mind Rocky sir would be angry if I told him that..you will replace her!!
Reena: HEY DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKIN TO!! -
Malik: how dare you shout at me-
—————-
Vijay: boss wait I'd just go and check
Rocky(he was wasted by now): no you wait-I-go
————-
Before Reena can respond back to Malik..she heard gun shots..and Malik was lying lifeless on the ground...
Rocky's eyes was fixed on Reena as he shot Malik..he didn't take his eyes off her for a moment..
Reena comes out of her daze: you didn't have to kill him..my bodyguards would have taken care of that bastard
Rocky: consider me as you bodyguard dear ...
Reena looks at him but their eye contact is broken by Reena and Rocky' bodyguards followed by Vijay
Vijay : boss is everything all right??!
Rocky: more than right ....its like everything was meaningless before this moment has started to make sense now!!!
Before Reena could say anything Rajendra Desai had reached there informed by his sources...
Desai: Reena come with me...let's go back home it's too late..
Rocky: father in law is here I see
Rajendra Desai and Reena were shocked to hear those words
Rocky: go dear..I'd come soon to take you with me and then we would marry...ok??
Desai smirked and gave a knowing look to Reena which said "see I told you he doesn't remember you still" "what kind of man he is"
Desai: weren't you here to spend your time with some bar girl sitting on you lap!?? Since she didn't arrive you took my daughter as her replacement didn't you...??!
Reena: dad!!
Desai: shut up you go to my car the driver would drop you
Reena goes away reluctantly looking back at Rocky who already had his eyes on her.

When she was gone
Rocky(calmly):you're her dad that's why I didn't do anything...if someone else had said something offensive about my girl I'd have shot him point blank
Rajendra(was surprised by the change of Rocky's mannerism): just stay away from my daughter I'm warning you
Rocky: see father in law...I was just here to own Bombay but got owned by your daughter..it's not my fault ...your daughter is the one to be blamed how can she captivate the owner of such big kingdom just like that eh?? Right Vijay!!
Vijay: y-yes boss
Rocky: join hand with me before it's too late..don't say I didn't warn you..
He walks away while Desai stood there confused!!
————————
At Desai mansion
Reena: see dad ..Rocky still loves me...and he's right...you should join hands with him..remember how you got backstabbed..you almost died..you are safe as long as you're at Rocky's side
Rajendra Desai: that time is gone...I don't trust people easily ..and I don't need Rocky's protection ...I was the one who brought Rocky to Bombay when he was nothing!!!! I was the one who sent him to kgf..whatever he is now ..he is because of me
Reena: dad listen to me please
Rajendra: no more argument it's late go to your room!!
Reena stomps off to her room
Reena was so confused...she found her dad back which was a relief to her but at the same time she wished she had Rocky by her side too...but time and fate screwed them again...now she has to protect her dad which she couldn't do last time as she can't lose him again.
Reena to herself: Rocky please wait for me wait till I convince my dad to join your side...let's have a perfect ending this time.
—————————————-

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
~ Taylor Swift <3