^ youre my only destiny^

FINAL PART OF TWO WORLD APART

Sara: but is it a right idea to push him again?? When he's confused -
Reena: yes he's confused..I get it that my words have conflicted his thoughts but -
Sara: but what..stop pushing him away and go and claim him..go
Reena: yes..wait..now??
Sara pushing Reena out of her house: yes right now..
Reena: are you throwing me out of your house rn??
Sara: yes sorry..
Reena: but-
Sara had already closed the door on her face!!!
Reena: Arrgh how dare she..I'll teach her a lesson later!!
Sara(to herself): sorry madam I had to it!!

Just then Sara saw the doctor who had declared Reena as terminally ill talking to Samaira at a distance in a desolate place!! she follows them..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was sunset and Reena was walking randomly down the street.........She realised that she had reached the working area nearby mines of KGF...she walked away before rocky could spot her!!!

Reena: uff this Sara..ill just go back and give her a good scolding...she sees Samaira coming out of a desolate corner of the street with pale face...she goes to her!!

Reena: what happened why do you look like you've seen ghost??

Samaira: n-nothing..

Samaira runs away...Reena was about to follow her when she heard Saras faint voice...she enters inside the narrow alley to find Sara lying bloodied on the track along with the doctor who was already dead!!

reena: sarra!!!

Sara: m-madam..you-

Reena: you'll be fine-

Sara: madam samaira had deceived once again...this doctor was set up by her to lie to you about your illness]]..youre not dying!!

Reena:forget about me Sara..lets take you to hsopital>>somebody help!!!!!

but Sara had already passed away..

FEW MONTHS LATER

It took reena some time to recover from her state and plan her comeback!!