Chapter 05: Darling,wont you stay?

It was raining really hard in kgf
Rocky was standing by the window watching the raindrops fall down...trickling through the small drains,down as dew drops from freshly washed green leaves of tall high trees as far as his sight can see...he was lost in thought...the thought of a person he can't remember anymore—-no matter how hard he tried and it frustrated the hell out of him.he banged his fist on the nearby wall just then he heard the sound of tiny footsteps approaching towards him,he turned to see -a little girl of around 8 came towards him as his mood shifted and he gave her a smile.
Rocky: Shanthi what are you doing here??
Shanthi: appa I came looking for you as Amma called for you to have lunch with us.Won't you join us??
Rocky:dear go and tell Amma I'm not hungry...
Shanthi goes away with a sad face
———————————-/—-/—/-/———————-
At night
Rocky was standing at the same window but rain had stopped now...just then someone hugged him from behind.he didn't even glanced at her and shook her hands away.
Riya: you didn't have your lunch dear..come atleast eat something at night?? Shanthi is waiting for you..she won't eat without her appa..
Rocky(annoyed): how many times do I need to tell you I have some important works to finish..you go and eat with Shanthi.
Riya: we are your family dear..why do you always treat us like strangers ?!! Do you know how upset Shanthi gets by your behaviour??
Rocky: sssss don't blackmail me in the name of Shanthi anymore I'm warning you...I'm doing so much for you guys..I've given you all comforts from jewellery to food to everything...tell me if you need anything else..
Riya: I want you Rocky..I want your love..as your wife I need ??!! Why don't you understand??!
Rocky leaves without saying anything.....
—————————-/-////—————————-////
Shanthi was sitting at the dinner table alone with a sad face just then she heard a voice from behind.
Rocky: hmmm food smells so nice ..Fatima there's magic in your hand(Fatima bows in response)
Shanthi : appa you are here!! I thought you didn't want to eat again..don't you like to spend time with me :(((
Rocky comes towards the table and make her sit on his lap
Rocky: how is that possible dear...(in low voice) you are the reason that I can tolerate the unbearable pain that I have in my heart..
Shanthi: are you sick appa?? You should go and see the doctor...
Rocky: no doctor or his medicine can cure this pain
Shanthi : what do you mean appa?
Rocky: nothing dear
Rocky then feeds her with his hand
(Riya was seeing all these from behind and gave an evil smile thinking she had everything that any woman can ever dream of!!)
———————-/-//////————————————
Shiva: it's been a long time appa's condition must have stabilised so amma should go back to him and try to remind him of his past-
Shakthi: no appa had already married some other woman, he didn't even tried to remember my amma...or any of us...he doesn't deserve my amma.
Shiva: but Shakthi he's our appa after all
Shakthi: I have stopped considering him appa ever since he forgot about my amma that too when she needed him the most,when she lost our sister.i hate him and have vowed to destroy his kgf.
Shiva: but Shakthi-(Shakthi leaves from there, Shiva turns to find Reena standing behind at the doorway)
Amma when did you came?Shakthi is just stressed about his new project-
Reena(comes towards Shiva and holds his one ear ): you have grown up so much now that u are lying to me ehh??!!
Shiva(smiles): amma-
Reena: don't worry about Shakthi he is reckless but I know he misses his appa as much as we do...
Shiva: so would you return to appa now??!
Reena thinks sadly
Shiva holds her hand into his: amma tell me whenever you are ready,I have a plan to re-unite you two..(Reena smiles at him)
———————-////——————————————-

Flashback to 8 years before
Reena had came to her senses only to find that she had lost her daughter.her screams was echoing all throughout the corridors.

Rocky had rushed outside to breathe in air.holding his lifeless daughter in his hand had affected him badly.his head was pulsating as if about to blow up.appa..appa...appa are you okay...APPAAAA
he finally heard that voice and turns behind to see a 12 year old boy standing in front of him.he was trying to recall but his mind went totally blank.
Rocky: who are you?
Shakthi stood dumbfounded.

At the hospital
Shiva: amma it's okay we are here!...
Reena(tears streamed through her eyes but she composed herself for her son): where is your appa???
Shiva didn't have the answer

Doctor: listen the situation is grave this time...Rocky's brain had been affected badly.he might never regain his memories and pressurising his to remember might have a bad effect on him-
Vijay: but his family needs him.there has to be a way!
Doctor: there is only one way...to give him time..to let his brain stabilise..it might take years to be so...you have to be patient-
Vijay: what are you saying doctor-
Doctor: that's all I have to say (goes away)

———————————————————————
Rocky: yeah I do remember that I am the owner of kgf.but is there anything else am I missing??!
There comes a woman with a baby in her lap..
Riya: US
Vijay: who are-
Rocky cuts him off and goes towards that woman as she smiles when Rocky picked up that baby in his arms.there were tears in his eyes-
Rocky: is she-
Riya: yes dear she's your daughter,our daughter(corrected herself)...look she has your eyes too!!!
Rocky: yes..yes(he laughs)
Vijay was shocked as he had never seen his boss laugh so genuinely ever since that incident.he didn't say anything as doctor had told him that happy feelings might stabilise his mood and he can then remember his past easily and told all the househelps and staff to refrain from telling Rocky truth.but it was so hard for mallama and Fatima to see their boss with another woman!!but they kept mum for his sake and hoped that Reena would come soon to throw this bitch out of the house.

but it was so hard for mallama and Fatima to see their boss with another woman!!but they kept mum for his sake and hoped that Reena would come soon to throw this bitch out of the house

What will happen to our #Roena??!!!