Two world apart:7

Samaira: why don't you tell Rocky that you are his wife!! That you guys are married already??!! Tell him the truth already akka!!! Or should I go and tell him??!!
Reena: no Sammy ..don't...I'm scared that it might get backfired!! Doctors have told me that he have to remember everything on his own..any outside stimuli can backfire on him and it can lead to permanent memory loss!!
Samaira: it's okay akka don't be sad..even though his brain had forgotten you ..his heart remembers...!!
Reena: yeah I know and that's enough for me...
Samaira hugs Reena as consolation

————————————————————————
Samaria's POV

So you're ready to risk it all rather than telling Rocky that he's your husband...I was looking for an opportunity to make him mine but didn't expect you to give it to me on your own reena...!!! The moment I laid my eyes on him ,I fell for him and even had to go to an extent to kill my own mother...I'm ready to do anything just to have Rocky!!! Tch the game is in my hand reena and..you're losing !!!
———————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------

you're losing !!!———————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------

guard1: boss your wife is here...

Rocky was surprised to hear that as he was yet to marry Reena but people around him already accepted her as his wife...it made him smile but his smile was turned into a frown when he noticed who she was...Samaira

Rocky to that guard: hey you fool watch your words...or ill kill you!!!

Vijay sent away that guard along with others present there before situation got out of hand...

Now Samaira was alone with Rocky

Rocky: what are you doing here...?? and sorry for the earlier incident..dont mind that foolish guard!!

Samaira(with a flirtatious smile): n-no I dont mind at all-(she stopped mid-sentence when she noticed Rocky's disapproving look) I mean its just a small mistake...I-i

Rocky: I dont have time so tell me fast why are you here so that I can go back to my work..you shouldn't have been here in the first place..I dont like anyone else intruding me when Im working..

Samaira: but I have seen akka disturbing you so many times when you're dealing with more serious works

Rocky: see I really dont have time to explain what Reena means to me to an outsider...now that you dont have anything to say ..I want you to go back to the palace..im trying my best to be patient with you since you're reena's sister so -

Samaira: I was just here to see you...since I was missing you so much-

Rocky had an inkling about her intentions since long back but when she spoke these stuffs directly to him , he was taken aback..

Rocky: hey what nonsense you're saying...if your akka gets to know this she'd be hurt..so for just this once id pretend not to hear what you said and forget about it to avoid any rivalry between sisters-

Samaira: but I dont want you to forget what I said..as my feelings are genuine for you...and you have to accept that you also have some feelings for me which you have been denying for so long...you were in a delusion that loved Reena but when you met me you realised that your feelings for her weren't genuine and that you actually loved me only!!! look me in the eyes and tell me you dont like me!! tell me once and id go away from your life forever..

Rocky looked at her stunned!! and samaira had her answer she turned to walk away just then Rocky caught her one arm and dragged her near towards him...they were dangerously close to each other...lost in each other eyes..Samaira was the first one to break the eye contact as she looked towards the ground shyly..Rocky tilted her chin upwards to held back her gaze...

Rocky: I love you Samaira...Samaira...Samaira..

Samaira..Samaira..Samaira

Samaira jolted away from her dream only to find her love rival standing in front of her..

Reena: Samaira wake up its late ..

Samaira: akka i was seeing a very beautiful dream and you ruined it!!!!

Reena: oho you silly girl..go and get ready do you want to celebrate your birthday in your sleep only..??

Samaira: if I get to see a dream like this I wouldn't mind..

Reena: uff I dont have time to ask you what your stupid dream was about since Rocky has an important meeting after 1 hour...I have to arrange his files for him..go get ready now..we'd meet you in the hall..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reena: did you get what I asked you??

Rocky: yes dear...id lay down the whole world in your feet if you want..

Reena: gawd Raja stop being so cheesy...and today is not about me but Sammy..its her birthday-

Rocky: dont worry dear..I bought that locket that your sister wanted just like you instructed..

Reena: awww Sammy would be so happy..

Rocky: what matters to me is her akka's happiness...

Reena looks at him gratefully

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samaira: akka can I open my eyes now??

Reena: just wait..ok now open..

Samira(was standing in front of mirror when she noticed the heart shaped emerald pendant hanging in her neck just like the one she saw at the bombay store but couldn't buy): wow...thank you so much akka..

Reena: dont thank me thank Rocky..he was the one who got it for you..

Samara's smile widened when she heard Rocky's name..he was standing right there beside Reena ..without any hesitation she ran towards him and hugged him..

Samira: thank you so much..it means so much to me

Rocky(who wasnt hugging her back but was looking awkwardly at Reena who assured him with an innocent smile so he didnt push her away): no it was your akka's idea and I just played along...Happy birthday to you..

Finally pushing her away and looks at Reena: dear its time for my meeting...so you guys enjoy..

Reena nods while Samaira looks at him dejectedly but then looks back at her pendant and consoled herself ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samaira: akka what you did to make the kgf owner fall in love with you??

Reena: why are you suddenly taking interest in my love story??

Samaira: umm no particular reason I just thought I should know about my akka's love story and manifest the same kind of love for me!!

Reena: dont worry Sammy..youd get someone better who'd give you lots of love and take care of you!!

Samaira(to herself): but I want him and him only akka.....

Reena: did you say something??

Samaira: no-not at all...come akka lets sit over there and let me hear your love story..

Reena then narrates all of her story...................

PS: I scared you with with that dream sequence didnt I?? lol sorry not sorry....welcome to my twisty and dark world.... :))))))))))))))))))