Two world aprt/9

On subuhana05  request with regards<3

Samaira: I can burn in hell for you Rocky...you don't know how much I love you...
Rocky: you can burn in hell for me right..but I am in heaven...all because my dear Reena is like an angel to me!!!
Now erase such thoughts from your head.. your sister have done so much for you and only because of her you are living a good life...
Rocky goes away from there
Samaira: no Rocky...a life without  u can't ever be good for me!!   I swear you will come to me on your own..I won't go to you this time.....

————-/-//———////——-/////———///////

Reena: what happened Raja why do you look so worried?  Did something happen at work??
Rocky: umm nothing dear..I'm fine (smiles )
Reena:if you say so...by the way mallama told me that Sammy had gone to talk to you in your office ...what did she say??
Rocky didn't want to make reena worry and decided to give samaira last chance: nothing dear...she just said that you ran out of some books and need to buy new ones..
Reena: but there are still some books to be read in the library why would I need anymore...
Rocky: oh um then there must be some mistake-
Reena: yeah you are right Sammy cares for me way too much....last night she came to my room just to check if I was sleeping or not.this girl ...she's totally crazy
Rocky: yeah..totally
Reena: huh)??
Rocky:um never mind..I need to go to the mines for a while I'll be back soon ok dear??
Reena hugs him and he smiled genuinely this time hugging her back
————————————//-//—//———————-

Allow me to do a little modification to previous plot so that I can use that in my current plot—
Rocky still doesn't remember reena being his wife(sorry/sumimasen)..but he still loves her the same way :)))))))))))))

Rocky was at mines when mallama came running to him

Rocky: what is it mallama what are you doing here??what happened??
Mallama; reena madam-
Rocky(in serious tone): what happened to her???
Mallama: she suddenly lost consciousness after eating her lunch and we called the doctor..he said that she has been poisoned by a typical poison which will kill her within 48 hrs....

Rocky rushed to the palace
He sees Rocky in unconscious state
He the drags samaira who was sitting at her bedside shedding crocodile tears outside..

Rocky: I know it's you...how DARE YOU
samaira: don't raise your voice in front of me Rocky..or your lover will die the same death as my mother...
Rocky: god give me the patience....
Rocky grabs at her neck and says: don't make me commit the sin of killing a woman and tell me how can reena be cured...
Samaira (heaving): i can give you the antidote but I have a condition
Rocky: I don't have time for this bullshit...I can throw you in the dungeon where the worker women torture you till you give out the antidote
Samaira: try it...do you think the woman who killed her mother cares about her own life...I risked then and I'm risking it now again...just for you Rocky ..now tell me do u want reena alive or not?
Rocky(finally lets her go): *grinding his teeth* what go u want( he already knew the dreaded answer to his question)
Samaira: marry me now
Rocky: ArE yOu oUt of your mind??
Samaira: yes I'm ..now the clock is ticking and we have a wedding to prepare for don't waste any more time..I need to look pretty at my wedding *she smiled triumphantly and walks away to her room *

Vijay: boss the doctor is right..the poison has been created with a specific antidote in mind so only the maker of the poison knows the antidote...it's impossible for anyone else to find the cure....
Rocky smashes a nearby table
Rocky: go and tell the servants to do as samaira says...nothing is more important than Reena's life for me!!!
Vijay:b-boss
Rocky glares at him and Vijay nods and goes away to obey his master

Samaira comes out of her room wearing the red lehenga with pearl motifs that Reena had picked for herself along with her diamond neck piece
She sees Rocky wearing his wedding dress
Samaira: you look more handsome than usual
Rocky: but my reena would have looked regal in that dress...
Samaira: now now let's not waste any more time..we have a wedding night to attend to
Rocky: SAMAIRA
Samaira: yeah yeah don't worry I'd give the antidote to reena as soon as our wedding is finished and I mark you mine forever .  This is the best day of my life..
Rocky: If Reena doesn't wake up then this will be your last day as well....
Samaira: don't worry..my antidote is full proof...I don't intend to kill her..I want her to feel the jealousy that I have felt all this time
Rocky(to himself): you will pay as soon as she wakes up
Samaira : uh-oh don't you ever think that you'll get rid of me as soon as she wakes up..I have a back up for that as well
Rocky glares at her angrily

———————————//////——-///——————

Reena comes back to consciousness to find Rocky sitting at her side fast asleep ...she smiled...but her smile turned into shock when she saw Samira in bridal get up...

Reena: what happened sammy???
Rocky woke up hearing her voice
Rocky: dear..dear are you okay??!!
Reena: yes I'm fine now...what is it with you guys!???
Samaira: akka we have married...I am Rocky's wife now...
Reena: what?? What are you saying samaira??!!!
Rocky: we have pet a snake all these days..this woman killed your mother and had almost killed you and blackmailed me into marrying her...
Reena: samaira? You-
Samira: sorry akka I had no other choice...
Reena: get out of here...I don't want to insult the love your mother gave to me by killing you..
Samaira: exactly my mother took care of you more that just because your filthy mother died-
Before she could say anything further reena slapped her
Reena: GET OUT!!!
Samaira: you can't throw me out of this house it's mine now since I'm Rocky's lawfully wedded wife...you get out of here..
Rocky have had enough of this: you are getting out of here and that's final..
Samaira: so you are going to treat your wife just like your father did to your mother....like father like son..

This hit a cord with Rocky and he stood still in his track while Reena looked on horrified!!!

Rocky(in a super calm voice): did you just compare yourself to my amma??!
Samaira flinched at his expression
Reena put a hand over his chest to calm him down
Reena: just get out of here before anything gets out of hand!!
Samaira: i-I'm going...for now..but don't think that you have gotten rid of me!!!

Samaira goes out of the kgf palace much to Reena's relief!!!!