A TWIST OF TIME

Another version where Rocky and Reena got separated and Rocky is ruling kgf while Reena is living with her two sons in Bombay at Desai mansion.

Rocky was back to being the ruthless monster that he was before meeting Reena....
In the time span of his separation with Reena ,he had married a lot of women but none lasted for more than a week!!! Since no one can handle Rocky like Reena!!

Reena was playing with her sons basking under the sun.
Arjun: madam..
Reena: what is it at this time !!??
Arjun(tensed voice ): madam Rocky had come to meet you...
Reena was shocked to reckon that her past had came back to haunt her!! She had decided to stay away from Rocky since his memory loss had recurred and doctor had warned her if there was any kind of stress on his brain this could be permanent and there could be life threatening complications too thus she should stay away from him for atleast 10 years!! Reena was disastrous how could she stay away from the love of her life for 10 freaking years but mallama and Fatima had convinced her that her children would be enough for her and as soon as they turn up in age they would re-unite their appa and amma themselves....
But now ,this was too soon as it had only been 5 years ....she was in a fix...

Before she could think of anything Rocky had already appeared in front of her..
There was a long moment of silence and Rocky was the first one to break it..
Rocky: umm you are Reena right??! I have a special proposal for you-
Reena composing herself tells the nanny to take her sons inside
Rocky(giving a final glance to his sons): your sons are cute..
Reena: why you came yourself..you could have sent someone after all you're the owner of kgf you must have important things to do!!
Rocky: nothing is more important than this so I had to come myself ...
Reena: and what is it
Rocky: marry me
Reena looks at him with shocked gaze
Rocky: you are the daughter of kgf's stakeholder, so this could be a profitable alliance ...and I have no problem with your sons..I'd take care of them..Vijay told me that their dad died in an accident ..ah you must not know Vijay-he's my PA..
Reena: how many women have you proposed so far in this way??..tch I'm not like other women..Mr.Bairya
Rocky: Raja ...you can call me Raja(Reena looks at him while trying her best to hold back tears)...I've never said this to anyone..I don't know why I felt like this...anyways to answer your question yes I know you're not like other women ...so I have come personally..for them my invitation through my minions was enough to get them.
Reena didn't say anything her mind was in turmoil
Rocky: if I had known about you before I wouldn't have to look anywhere else..anyways past is in the past..the thing is if you're worried about your sons you don't have to..no women could get close to me as they had all ran away seeing my temper...so there's no chance that any of them would bring their children on my name ...your sons would inherit my everything-
Reena: what if I say no!!

your sons would inherit my everything-Reena: what if I say no!!

Rocky: I figured a strong woman like you might say that .. so i have come prepared..VIJAY
Vijay came with papers
Reena: what's this
Rocky: your company had taken loan from us and concurred huge loss so we have decided to seize this beautiful villa as a compensation !!
Reena: no you can't do that!!!!!
Rocky: I don't want to dear...but you have to cooperate..so now you have two options -either you come with me and live like a queen or else live in the streets and raise your precious sons in poverty..
Reena in tears: how could you...I hate you...
She runs inside the villa while Rocky screams from behind that she has 2 days before her villa gets locked away.......

Few days later_______

Reena was getting ready while Shakthi was telling her stories from school which amused her

Rocky for across the hallway while returning from work got mesmerised by her looks...and started walking towards her....
Reena sees him and her smile changes to frown
Rocky: going somewhere dear??
Reena: none of business
Rocky: why dear why won't you tell me...let's go together
Shiva: yes amma let appa come with us
Shakthi also joined in while Rocky smiled
and thus Reena had to give in.
Reena: ok ok...you can come with us....its the marriage anniversary of my college friend Rani...
And they decided to go together....

At the wedding
Reena's friends were always jealous of her but they always pretended to be her friend since she was Rajendra Desai's daughter and then they got cut off but now after she returned to Bombay with her sons did they go back to her....

Reena's friend were gossiping
Friend 1 : ah she's so lucky..when I saw her at Desai mansion with her 2 sons...I felt bad for her..but now look she got such an amazing husband inspite of her setbacks
Friend 2: he's Rocky right..the same guy who's the most ruthless gangster in India...isn't he rumoured to be cold hearted...all the girls that married him ran away...
Friend 1: really??! Then it's only a matter of time that Reena gets ditched by another man..poor Reena...
Friend 3 : what are you guys talking about...see the way Rocky looks at her...I bet he loves her
Friend1: love her really?? Inspite of the fact that she's mother of someone else's sons...is that even possible??!!

Just then Rocky showed them the sweetest gesture any man could do ...Reena was running after Shakthi to feed him food ..Rocky who was playing with Shiva by making Shiva sit on his lap..he put Shiva on the chair and asked Vijay to take care of him..Reena was about to slip right then he caught her from falling.
They were all mesmerised by how observant Rocky is ....
Reena became the cause of envy of all the girls present there!!!!!how can this cold hearted monster be this gentle?
Shakthi: amma are you ok??!! I'm sorry..
Reena: yes sweetie I'm fine..now go finish your food...
Shakthi: ok Amma
Rocky: be careful dear..why do you become child with a child(smirks)
Reena (annoyingly): let me go
She walks away as Rocky looks at her..

Reena is in total dilemma since she was total scared to get close to Rocky as it may trigger his memories early and become problematic but at the same time she was somewhat glad to be near him.

Flashback
Reena:I'm doing this only for my children but I don't have any interest in you( you are not the same Rocky if you don't remember me ..you are not the man I was in love with)
Rocky (smirks) : whatever you say dear...
End of the flashback