A DREAM SEEMED SO REAL -2

it was the wedding of an important MLA's son who was sponsored by Rajendra Desai and daughter of Shetty(the previous owner of Bombay).

Reena spots Rocky and drags him away from the crowd which mostly had people who were against Rocky
Reena : you shouldn't be here
Rocky: you're here..where else would I be??..so tell me dear..do you prefer a grand wedding like this or what it's called-destunason wedding??
destination wedding" corrected Reena
Rocky- yeah yeah that ..say dear
Reena: just a private one with closed ones
Rocky was surprised by her answer but smiled nevertheless
Vijay came and said something in Rocky's ear
Rocky: dear I'd be right back ok...
———/—///——————————///———-

The MLA's name was Jaidev Rathore and Shetty's daughter lived with her uncle and aunt..her uncle was cousin brother of Shetty-David
Both Jaidev and David had some malicious intent.......
Jaidev: so should we kill Rajendra Desai and take over Bombay???
David: what about Rocky??!
Jaidev: I have a plan to divert his attention while we take over Bombay
David: what's that
Jaidev : love

When the wedding was over Rajendra Desai was invited by them over for some drinks and he was obliged to join..
While on the other hand Reena was returning from the wedding with the guards following her car..when she noticed that ..the car behind her was crashed by a truck at crossroad...Reena pushed the brake out of fear !!
She got out of the car to notice that none of her guards were alive and she was alone in the highway at this hour..so she was about to go inside her car but then suddenly she was dragged by her hand by a masked man...she screamed but nobody was there to hear her screams
——————
Rocky was at Desai mansion hoping to sneak into Reena's room since he couldn't find her at wedding venue...he assumed she's at home ..but then he heard the maids talking among themselves
Maid1: Reena madam isn't here yet...Saheb had told us to tell her that he won't be back home tonight...but where is madam..
Maid2: yeah she was supposed to return after wedding is over....

Rocky went away from there
—————/————
He traced back the path from Reena's mansion to the wedding venue..he spotted Reena's car which was empty..the scene made his blood boil...before he was about to move away he noticed a paper at the backseat
" we had taken Reena Desai is at warehouse behind the church road"
This was certainly a trap but Rocky didn't care at all..his mind was taken over by his concern for Reena's safety.
——————————————
While Rajendra Desai was drinking with Jaidev and David he was having a weird feeling...kind of déjà vu....
Desai: it's getting late I should head back
David: oh cmon my dear friend what's the hurry..just one more drink...
Jaidev smirked
Desai pushed the bottle aside and was about to walk away...but as soon as he turned his back..he heard bullet shot...
He couldn't figure out which one of them fired the shots at him just then as he lied on the ground in his pool of blood before he took his last breath he heard-"shot few more round to make sure he doesn't stay alive this time"
————————————————
Reena wasn't even bound or forced to..she was just shoved to sit on a chair that was lying in the empty corner of the warehouse
Man1: just sit silently...and don't make us hurt you...
Reena: you'd would regret it..Rocky's gonna kill you all..
Man2(laughs): he would kill us only if he could find us..let's go brother..
Before Reena could figure out what's happening they had already left..locking the door from outside ...
Reena banged on the door for quite long time but to no avail...she was tired and the room was pitch black she couldn't see anything ..she tried to walk to the opposite was but hurt her leg by slipping on rods kept there..one of her leg was bleeding badly and she passed away out of exhaustion.
She was woken up at the morning by the sun rays coming from the open windows which had crossed railings on it..she tried to get up but couldn't walk on her own so she tried to stand up with the support of the chair and somehow reached the window...

The warehouse was huge and checking each and every room alone was tedious for Rocky..he stumbled the underground part and saw the only room there..he heard someone trying to break the window by banging the shutters against the railings...
Rocky: stop dear stop...you'd hurt yourself ..don't move..I'm breaking the door
Reena nods faintly
Rocky comes inside and takes her in his arms as she closed her eyes peacefully in his safe arms to take a quick nap hoping that when she wakes up she would realise it was all just a bad dream...
But little did she know a sad reality was waiting for her...
———————————————————
She wakes up in a hotel room.

She found herself lying on a comfy king sized bed...and her king was lying at the sofa nearby..she smiled faintly..her bleeding leg was bandaged neatly but hurt when she tried to move it...Rocky woke up to her faint winces..
Rocky: dear don't move...it would take 2-3 weeks for it to heal...you can't walk until then..
Reena nods sadly
Rocky: don't worry you can depend on my strong arms to take you to wonderful places or wherever you want..
Reena: I want to go home...my dad must be worried about me..
Rocky looks at her sadly
Reena:what?? Take me home Rocky...right now!!! Or I'd go there myself ..my one leg is hurt while other is just fine...
She prepared to move by pushing aside the comforter
Rocky(grips her upper arms tightly): don't move I'd take you...let's go