Chapter 09: Memories bring back memories

Riya had made a treacherous plan to throw Reena out of the kgf palace.
She made Shanthi to go to her mother's home(Shanthi's supposed grandparents home) and Shanthi agreed happily given the fact that Riya's parents were really nice to her(they had to since after all she's Rocky's real daughter and a way golden ticket which got there daughter living like a queen)
When Reena got to know about this she was expectedly angry which is exactly what Riya wanted.
Riya starts to act in front of Rocky
Riya: darling I know she's a guest but please tell her to behave like a guest she's now interfering in my decisions!!
It's been a long time since Shanthi went to her grandparents house and you know how much she loves to stay there right??
Before Rocky could respond..
Reena: Shanthi is not going anywhere !!!!
Riya: see ..how she's talking...she wants to snatch my daughter ..I told you before but you won't believe me..do you believe me now ..she wants to snatch my daughter so that she can get close to you-
Before she could say any further Reena slaps her..Rocky was seeing all this calmly..
Riya:how dare you(she tries to slap her back but got stopped by Rocky)
Rocky : if shanthi wants to visit her grandparents house then she could go there with my guards and return when her school opens...
He then walks away silently without glancing at Reena out of guilt as Reena stood there dumbfounded!!
Riya with a triumphant smile: just wait and watch Reena Desai...this is just the beginning...
——————-
Later at night
Shakthi: how dare that woman separate our sister away from us..Amma if we don't do something now..she might just keep her away from us forever...
Shiva: I agree with him Amma..we found our sister after so long...we have to do something!!!
Reena: I want to kill her!!!
Shiva and Shakthi look at her
Shakthi: amma you don't have..say the word and I'll do it for you
Shiva doesn't say anything
Reena: I want to kill her..but Shanthi is so innocent and I don't want her innocence to be lost..I know the pain of losing my amma and I don't want her to suffer the same
Shiva: but amma she's your-
Reena(with tears): yes I know ..you guys know but Shanthi and Rocky doesn't know yet...if we do anything to her ..it might further the distance between us ..which I don't want..
Reena breaks down while her sons console her
Shiva: don't worry Amma we came this far..we would find a way..
———————————
It's been 2 days since Shanthi left

Reena was standing over the balcony looking over the horizon
Rocky comes there: don't worry she would be fine there..you know last time Shanthi went there she made so many friends there..she didn't want to come back..I had to go and literally beg her to come with me-
Reena laughs
Rocky: finally you laughed
Reena turns to look at him: why do you care ..I'm just a guest..or do you treat all your female guests like that??
Rocky: nah just you
Reena:tch you flirt with every women like this..
Rocky: just you..just you feel so familiar
Reena looks at him silently :more than Riya??
Rocky: she's the mother of my daughter..
Reena: how did you guys meet??
Rocky: umm...I don't remember much since my accident...I remember feeling so empty like I was missing something..someone ever since I regained my consciousness...then she came with baby Shanthi in her lap and that sadness somewhat disappeared..but that feeling of emptiness never went away...but then you came..now I feel like whole..strange right??
Reena(composes herself); so you're only with Riya because of Shanthi...
Rocky: what else I can do..I don't remember anything about Riya..for which I feel guilty ..I try to compensate that by buying everything she wants..giving her a life of comfort...but..but I never got close to her..I never could...it doesn't feel right...
Reena: why?? You guys have living together since so long after all ..you can always make new memories!!
Rocky: no..not until I finish this puzzle...this woman whose face keeps coming in my dreams..I never saw her face clearly..everytime I'm overwhelmed with emotions my brain gives these hazy visuals of two boys and this woman...
Reena(happy from inside): so Riya is just like a nanny to Shanthi !!
Rocky: hey don't say that... she's her mother..I knew instantly the moment I saw Shanthi..that she's my daughter...
Reena taken aback by Rocky's attitude but realised that it's because of Shanthi...Rocky is totally blinded by Shanthi so he didn't notice that Riya had lied to him all these years!!
Reena tries to walk away but Rocky helds her hand and pulls towards him..
Rocky: why do you hate my wife so much??
Reena: tch wife?? You don't even remember your wife ...and like you said don't like to get close to Riya..does that mean you too hate her??
Rocky: I- no she's mother of Shanthi..how can her hate her??
Reena: you don't like her either and without Shanthi you guys would fall apart!! Shanthi is the only thing tying you two..now that she's not here do you feel any connection with Riya?? No right???
Rocky let go her hand and takes few steps back...
Rocky: doesn't matter ..she's mother of my child and I'd give everything that my father couldn't give my mother...
Reena looks at him dejected: I just hope you regain your memories...
Before Rocky could say anything Shakthi and Shiva comes there..
Shakthi: amma come let's have dinner ..we are starving
Shiva: boss you join us too..
Shakthi: tch let him eat with his "wife"..
Reena : Shakthi how many times I've told you to control your tongue
Shakthi: sorry Amma
Rocky(smiles sadly): I would eat with you guys...
Shiva smiles happily as Reena and Shakthi look at him surprised
Riya reaches there
Riya: darling what are you doing here..come I've set the table for you..
Rocky: go and set table for 3 more people..they would eat with me too..
Riya glares at Reena but she knew she can't say anything in front of Rocky so she goes away...