Two world apart-3

The power couple in the Bombay city...Rocky-reena became the talk of the city overnight..everyone saw Rajendra Desai's daughter with the owner of kgf...they didn't have any idea about their past..all they know is that Desai family was one of the closest of suryavardhan whose empire was taken up by Rocky -a unknown boy who grew up in the streets of Bombay...
the place where Reena was taking shelter in Bombay belonged to the caretaker of Desai family-khan begum.she had taken care of Reena since she was a baby and when her mother died,she was closest to her since her dad was busy with keeping track of suryavardhan.
Khan begum though didn't have any idea that Reena got married to Rocky.all she knew was that Reena was kidnapped by some unknown guy who was appointed by Rajendra Desai to kill Garuda.when Reena came back to her she took her to her house without asking any questions.thinking that she had escaped from her captivator.
Khan begum: is it true that you were with Rocky the owner of kgf at night???
Reena: umm yes..
Khan begum: nice choice baby
Reena (blushes): auntie stop
Khan begum: but I've heard that he's a heartless monster ...would he love you back..what if he's playing with you..rich men like him are womaniser..what if she already have a wife back at kgf??!!
Reena: no he's not like other guys..he's different
Khan begum: baby..it looks like you're totally in love with him...I hope that you don't get blindsided by that...I hope he doesn't neglect you for his work like you're dad did with your mom(*sniff)
Reena: don't cry auntie..Rocky is a good guy..he would never hurt me ..I know..
Khan begum: if you say so baby...I want you to be happy..you just got a new life..
Reena hugs her: I will be auntie don't worry
———————————————————————

Rocky had got an information about a traitor who leaked his information to a rookie gang in Bombay ,he was last spotted at the flea market.so Rocky took it on his own account to kill him.
Traitor on seeing Rocky realised his game was over.he was begging in his knees to forgive him.
Rocky: there are 2 things that I hate the most one betrayal and 2nd lie.you did both so I can't let you live...

After wiping his hand with handkerchief that's when he spotted her..smiling with her auntie while shopping for some bangles.

Khan begum goes away on the pretext on buying something else when she spotted Rocky coming towards them

Rocky: so when are you going to kgf with me??
Reena: why should I go to kgf with you?? For your entertainment????
A sharp pain was shooting in his head..as he staggered backward..all he could heard was a faint "are you okay"
He somehow composed himself and said
"Have we met before"
Reena(concerned and surprised): umm yeah last night ..don't you remember
Rocky: no I mean..before that
Reena:I-i think not(she was scared that too much rush can harm or take away his memories permanently so she wanted to take it slow)
Rocky: it's like I've known you since a long time
Reena(trying to downplay it): tch do you use this pickup line on every other woman??!
Rocky(smirks): why jealous??!!
Reena: why..why would I be jealous..I wouldn't even be surprised if you already had a wife back there at kgf...
Reena tries to walk away only to be pulled back by Rocky : that place only belongs to you dear and no not as an entertainment like you said before but as my one and only queen ...come the whole Bombay already knows about you and me ..let's make it official dear..

He picked up the red bangles and made her wear it

Rocky: congratulations...
Reena braised herself smiling for what was coming next..
Rocky:I-
Just then a gun shot was fired barely missing Reena and hitting the post nearby as she flinched holding her breath...Rocky's eyes lit like fire with anger on seeing her scared face looking back at him asking if he's okay..it angered him more to see that she was worried about him even though the bullet narrowly missed "her"
He held her hand tightly and made her stand behind him as he drew his gun and emptied it and the offender.
Just then his guards came...
Vijay: boss are you okay???
Rocky: take her to my hotel right now..
Reena goes away with a final glance at Rocky...

After sometime
Rocky entered the abandoned construction site where the rookie gang was hiding ,the same gang from where the offender belonged

After sometimeRocky entered the abandoned construction site where the rookie gang was hiding ,the same gang from where the offender belonged

He killed them all one by one with his bare hands and before leaving that building he lit the whole compound on fire...
Vijay had never seen his boss this angry before that too for a woman...Reena had such effect on him...
Vijay: boss I have escorted her safely to your hotel room ..
He finally saw his boss returning to normal being from his monster avatar...
Rocky nods and taps on his shoulder and drives away to his beloved

At the hotel
Reena: who were they??!!
Rocky: you don't need to worry dear..I won't let anyone touch hair on your head..
Reena hugs him which took him by surprise..but he hugs her back..as long she's by his side ..he can breath easy..before her he was only existing ..Reena made him feel again..with those feelings of gentle stuffs came the feeling of other things too-like rage and destroying anger towards those who tried to hurt her..this was a fatal attraction.
Reena: so...
Rocky: so what dear??!
Reena punches his chest lightly
Rocky :what dear?? Tell me
Reena : you were saying something before that guy came and ruined our moment
Rocky: and he was sent back to hell where he belonged
Reena: no you were saying something
Rocky(smirked and decided to play dumb): was I ?? Umm I can't remember-
Reena fumes in anger and pushes him away only to be dragged back and she got pinned to the wall..they were dangerously close
Rocky(draws his mouth close to her ears and whispers ): I ..love...you..