Two world apart/11

Sara: madam why are you letting that evil woman manipulate Rocky sir???
Reena: you know it Sara..the doctor said that I have only few months to live ..I want Rocky to love happily with his family ..which I can't give him...
Sara: what if Rocky sir finds out the truth after your death...he regains his memory back by that time...will he be able to live happily????you're not sacrificing your happiness but also snatching his happiness and forcing him to live him in dark forever!!!
Reena: no no that can't be...
Sara: you don't know that for sure...you know what will happen when he finally realise that you were his actual wife...he'd feel so betrayed and bitter...you expect him to live with that???
Reena: no I didn't think this far...
Sara: I've seen love in his eyes for you madam...that kind of love comes once in life and you've found it twice...even without his memories he loves you!!!
Reena: but it's too late now...he had already accepted Samaira as his wife...how can I get back to his life???
Sara: first you go back to kgf palace-
Reena: no he had told me not to go there again!!!
Sara: madam I have a plan...
Reena: what is it??
—————//—————/////————-////——-

Sara had asked reena to sell the guesthouse which Rocky had given to Reena and live at Sara's relative place in kgf locality ...when Rocky will hear about that he'd definitely do something!!!

Sara; sorry madam that you have to love in such condition!!
Reena: it's ok...your plan is really good...if Rocky really loves me he'd take me with him...
Sara: be assured maam he would. ..

Next morning

Rocky comes to Saras locality where reena was staying

Rocky comes to Saras locality where reena was staying...he came there on the pretext of having a meeting at nearby club..everyone else was shocked to see Rocky change his meeting place...maybe he had some other meeting in his mind???!!!!!

Reena was happy to hear that Rocky had come...
Saras father was Rocky's treasurer-Rajat so he came there to his house...ahh Rocky's being to predictable now playing into Reena's hand...

Rajat: boss I can't believe you're here at this poor man's hut!!
Rocky: let's keep the chit chat for other day.,,where's Reena??
Rajat: umm she's inside..she insisted..I couldn't refuse-(he was silenced by Rocky's hand)

Rocky goes inside the room where Reena was staying...he was surprised to see Reena smiling at him...

Reena: you're here for me??Rocky; why do you look happy on seeing me??? Didn't you admit that you're my enemy?? I was just wondering my enemy who had such high ambitions what she's doing here??Reena: I knew you'd come

Rocky; why do you look happy on seeing me??? Didn't you admit that you're my enemy?? I was just wondering my enemy who had such high ambitions what she's doing here??
Reena: I knew you'd come...
Rocky: I came here to ask why did you sell that guesthouse and started living here
Reena: so that you'd come and take back to your palace with you!!!
Rocky: ...........first you push me away now you're telling me that you want me back??
Reena: yes I do!!! Yes yes yes a million times yes!!!
Rocky was dumbfounded to hear that...
Reena: why are you standing there...take out the car...and yes..I hope the best room in the palace is still there prepared for me ...let's go
Rocky wasn't moving so reena gestured him with raised eyebrows and confused looks
Rocky: what are you doing?? First you tell me that you love me then push me away by saying that samaira is my wife and now you're saying you want me again?? What games are you playing??
Reena: this is no game...ask your heart and you'll get all the answers!!!
Reena puts her hand on his chest while Rocky looks back at her earnestly!!!
Rocky: no ...I have closed the door to my heart...what you'll do by going to my palace...stay here if you wish ...i dont care(with turned back)
Reena: liar..you love me...just accept it!!!
Rocky: I love my wife..

Rocky walks away
(Reena: I know...)
Sara: what will you do now??
Reena; I regret hurting him like that..I saw the hurt in his face Sara...*starts crying*
Sara: calm down madam it's not the time to cry..you have to be strong for your sake...

—————————————————-////————
Rocky comes back to palace and rushes to Reena's previously occupied room and starts smashing everything...samaira reaches there and tries to stop him but Rocky tells her to leave him alone...
Since then Rocky had been fuming with anger..his anger showering on his staffs for smallest mistake..everyone was scared of him now...

On the other side reena was apparently not herself either!!
Reena: sara i think my illness is making me lose my mind!!
Sara: how so??
Reena: first i tried to push my husband away and now i want him back...and for that im staying in a place like this...umm no offense to you
Sara(smiles): none taken i know you're brought up in a rich lifestyle!!
Reena: apart from that...i used to be so heartless not caring about anyone else except myself..but look at me now i sympathise with every being!!! Just in the morning i helped an old woman fill water from well and helped her carry it...my old self would never have done it...i barely used to drink water by myself ..i ordered around...
Sara: umm you still do that...
Reena: that's not the point!! Look for example that girl-
Sara looking at her pointed direction: you're talking about Meera??
Reena: yes look at her sitting at the corner ...I feel so sad looking at her...her face ..something is wrong..let's go and see
Sara: no madam you shouldn't meddle in such stuffs...
Reena: no I must I feel like doing something..I need to occupy my mind in something other than Rocky!!
Reena goes to Meera followed by sara

Reena: what is it?? Why are you crying?? Why your face is so bruised?? What hApEnNeD tell me???
Meera : nothing madam!! I'm fine..
Reena:if ur fine then what about this??
Meera: umm
But before she can speak Meera's husband -Raghav comes out enraged!!
Raghav: Meera!!! How dare..how many times I told you to stay inside the house..you haven't learnt your lesson it seems...let me teach you then!!
Raghav was about to slap Meera but Reena stop him by holding his hand to mid air...
Raghav: how dare you who are you??
Reena: did you think you can show ur fragile masculinity by beating your wife..how pathetic!!!
Raghav: how dare you..you
He was about to hurt Reena but someone stopped him...