YOU WERE MINE TO LOSE

Rocky: Shakthi let's go it's time

Shakthi: coming boss
——————/-/-//——————————-

Reena:what is it this time??Shiva: come with me maam I'd show you—/-///———————————————————-

Shiva: come with me maam I'd show you
—/-///———————————————————-

An alternative arc where Reena and Rocky met with accident and had suffered a blow resulting in retrograde amnesia where their memory had reshuffled and they don't remember getting married or having children together and doctor had warned Shiva and Shakthi not to suddenly pressurise them to remember anything and wait for them to regain it themselves which would be safer option.
As a result Shiva and Shakthi decided to split themselves.
Shiva was staying with his amma,when Reena regained consciousness he helped her regain her memory telling her who she was and her about her dad skipping totally about Rocky's part...
Reena: who are you..why are you helping me..you look so familiar..
Shiva(holding back his tears): me??umm ..I'm your PA..my appa used to work as your dad's PA..that's how I came here..
Reena: oh is that so...but why it feels like we have deeper connection...why-(Reena feels excruciating pain in her head)
Shakthi:amma-
Reena:w-what did you call me...
Shiva: m-madam..I called you madam..you need rest-
Reena: no I heard you calling me "Amma "
Shiva: madam doctor have said that accident had affected your brain..maybe you are hallucinating..please rest I'm begging you..
Reena:Okk ..Okk
———————————————————-

1 year passed

Shakthi somehow convinced Rocky to come to Bombay after thorough planning with Shiva that their condition is somehow stable and their parents are ready to confront their past.

Rocky and Shakthi were at the club where Reena and Rocky first met

Rocky: why this place seem so familiar..(trying to think really hard)
Shakthi:umm why wouldn't it..after all this place is filled with your favourite drinks(and memories)
Rocky(patting on his son's back) : that's what I like about you..you know me soo well..hey look this place doesn't only have good wines but good girls as well let's have fun..
Shakthi(suddenly raising his voice surprising Rocky along with the guards who had accompanied them!!): NOOOO
Rocky(turning back): what..why?!! You are 20 ..this is the time for you to have fun..
Shakthi: I was not talking about to me..I was talking about you...you can't go around those girls(or any other woman except amma)
Rocky: w-what !?? Are you saying this because I'm older than you..hey look I get it that you are like my son but still..when i was your age I always used to be surrounded by many women and along with my age their number has always increased ...
Shakthi: that's exactly why I can't let you go near them!!!
Rocky: what did you say??!
Shakthi: n-nothing...we would do that some other time..let's go and rest at the hotel it's late and you're too drunk ..
Rocky: I just had 5 bottles of..it's not enough to make me drunk(drifts towards another bottle but was stopped by Shakthi)
Shakthi then drags him towards car and drives him to hotel.
—————————————————-
Reena: Son why are you taking me to hotel ..when we have our own mansion in this city..what's the need...we can do the meeting here..

Even though Shiva introduced himself as her PA ..Reena preferred calling him son for some reason(!!!) a mother's heart can never forget her child after all even though the brain had.Shiva happily agreed and started calling her amma as usual.when shakthi heard about it he was so jealous as Rocky treated him as friend which was good but he wanted mother's love that his big bro was getting, shiva promised him that he would get both of their parents love soon.

Shiva: amma the clients were stubborn that they only want to stay at the hotel..we have to accommodate to their comfort as they are our guest.
Reena: tch guest my foot as soon as the deal is done id show them what happens when someone messes with Rajendra Desai's daughter !!!
Shiva shakes his head in amusement looking at how her and Shakthi's tantrums were so alike both of them are definition of spoilt brats!! Reena was spoilt by her dad Rajendra Desai while Shakthi is being spoilt by Rocky!!!
Flashback
Shakthi was gifted two Rolls Royce on his birthday since he was Rocky's closest person as Rocky called him "his chosen family" he had no idea that Shakthi was not just chosen by him but also by destiny to be his family. Shakthi gave one to Shiva saying that one had to be his and how their dad did it unknowingly..since they were twin brothers their birthday fell on same date..and Rocky used to buy two gifts every year for them before that accident ..though this time Rocky couldn't explain why he bought two cars of same colour but Shakthi knew..he was happy that his appa's heart like their amma remembers them!!!!
Reena had bought a refurbished car since she couldn't buy new one with her dwindling budget since Desai' office had been suffering loss ever since her dad died.
Reena (looking at Shiva's new Rolls Royce): looks like you already got a car..I was thinking of gifting this one( pointing at hers) but looks like you don't need mine
Shiva: amma!! How can you say that ..even if you gift me a piece of thread I'd cherish that more than any expensive gift..
Reena: ok ok you don't have to say those filmy lines..just tell me who gifted you such expensive car.
Shiva : umm uh...the clients from kgf ..they were quite impressed with my work so they decided to gift me this when they found out about my birthday..
Reena(beans): yeah why won't they after all you are my son!!
Shiva smiles back at her.
———————————————-
At the hotel

Rocky who was totally wasted was dragged to a Delux room booked by their sons in the Bombay hotel after that Shakthi left .
Shiva who had brought Reena there by that time told her to go to that room and handed her the keys and that he have some leftover work to be done and he would join her soon.
Yup it was the same room where Rocky was present.but Reena who had no idea about her sons trick just walked to that room and stopped just at the doorway...the room was dark ..she walked a few steps and was trying to find the switch by the wall ..she finally found the switch and turned round after switching it on.just then she was pinned to the wall by Rocky ...
Rocky was totally lost into her eyes and Reena into Rocky's eyes before she finally found the courage to break the eye contact.

Reena: what are you doing in my room..?!!
Rocky: congratulations...
And suddenly Reena's brain was attacked with rush of memories as she fell unconscious in Rocky's arm.

——————————————-