Two world aprt/4

Reena: what do you mean you have to sell your house..but why auntie??

khan begum: my sweet child! its been some years..I have a huge loan to repay..I have to mortgage this house for now but dont worry id buy it back after sometime...

Reena: let me repay your loan...appa had left me some money afterall!!

Khan begum: but how can I accept money from you??

Reena: I thought you saw me as your daughter...I guess you dont(makes a sad)

khan begum: oh cmon my baby..I have taken care of you ever since your amma brought you in this world..you're my child as well!!

Reena: then its settled..id repay your loan...

khan begum looks at her gratefully

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reena goes to bank only to find out that all her money had been already drained out by her father long ago to buy some goons to kill rocky but unfortunately it was a trick played by his friend to get the money who killed her father and fled with them money!!! now she had no money....!!!

Reena was suggested to apply for a loan by the bank manager from a certain businessman who had come to bombay for few days ..he does this away from public view since the money he lends off is black but on the upside you dont have to pay any kind of interest..and he also gives you enough time to repay!! Reena wasn't sure she can trust such person!!

Reena goes to that place anyway

people coming out of there were full of praise for that man....she reached there at the closing time!!

man1:boss there's another woman who's here for loan//

man2: tell her to come next time...

a familiar voice: tell her to come in..she must be in dire need...im going back to kgf tomorrow anyway

reenas heart was beating fast.....

she entered inside to find-

Rocky: ah its a very special customer

Rocky: ah its a very special customer..I need to deal with her alone...

the guards understood and left that place so that Reena and rocky were there again..

rocky: dear I said id meet you,,,you didnt have to come to meet mer dear...I understand the urgency but you shouldn't be in place like this..

Reena: I didnt come here to meet you

rocky was surprised

Reena: I came here to meet the man who gave people loan..I need money!!

rocky looks concerned and comes close to her: what is it dear..why do you need money suddenly..tell me id handle it