FOREVER MINE

Here's to the latest plot that came to mind that im incorporating into a chapter.........

this song suit then perfectly !!!!!

Rocky's still having selective amnesia after he recovered from his life threatening act that he did by jumping into the ocean....he was found and saved by locals and with their help he recovered physically but mentally he hasnt yet...his memory is restricted and only remembers that he ruled KGF once and thus went ahead and recovered it back to his original glory...

on the other hand Reena had finally decided to come back to KGF after recovering at a hospital funded by the profits earned by KGF located few kilometres away from Karachi..but Reena was scared to see new avatar of Rocky ..

but Reena was scared to see new avatar of Rocky

he had turned into heartless monster..killing people left, right and centre]...he worked hard and forced people work harder to get huge revaluation from the gold mines!! he didnt care about love at all....daughters of many businessmen had eyes for him but he rejected them all...

daughters of many businessmen had eyes for him but he rejected them all

She was scared that Rocky isn't the same man she loved....she was scared that she had changed..so she decided not to approach him at all and stay away from him..he seemed like a fire that burnt everyone....

A conversation she overheard while passing by the market where rocky and vijay were also present:

Rocky: catch those bastards and put them in the basement..ill cut off their useless hands by my bare hands!!!

Vijay: but they are our workers they had worked for us all these years..we should_

just one glare of rocky was enough for vijay ...

Reena's POV: so does that mean what I've heard about him is all true?? no it can't be..I will go and confront him myself//

but before Reena could reach him she was stopped by someone and pulled into a corner..\