Two world apart/5

Another update on Valentines eve...since I'm single...I'll be updating tomorrow as well :-//// lol

A man who destroyed his world when he lost the woman he loved ...can also rebuilt it when he gets her back
Though Rocky doesn't remember what reena meant to him in his past it didn't matter ...his love remained the same...their love stood through the storms..the test of times...

Reena: where are you going this late??!!
Samaira: I'm going to Bombay..please arrange a car for me akka..I need to be there for her final rites ..I'm her only family..
Reena: wait till morning...we both will go..
Samaira:I don't know.. I feel so lost without her...what would I do now?? Akka...
Reena: look at me Sammy...I'm here with you...I will always..you don't have to worry about anything..don't you trust me??!!
Samaira: I do...

In the personal chamber
Rocky: dear you look tired ..rest for a while..come
Reena: I'm so worried about Sammy...it has been so hard to console her...she finally slept after so much coaxing-
Rocky: and now you need to sleep...you need more rest dear...who will take care of her..if you become ill..come...
Reena:if something happened to me..you would take care of her-
Rocky: dear the tragic death of khan begun had taken a toll on you...no more talking..sleep
Reena: answer me Raja...you'd take care of Sammy right??!!
Rocky: your sister is my sister too...I would take care of her..WITH YOU..shhhh close your eyes...go to sleep now...it's late

Next day

Rocky: are you sure about this??Vijay: I'm sure boss that's why I'm telling after confirming

Vijay: I'm sure boss that's why I'm telling after confirming...
Rocky: keep this news between me and you..I don't want reena to know that khan begun died of poisoning...she'd do something hasty
Vijay: ok boss
Reena comes there: Raja we're ready...let's go
Rocky: dear you go and sit in the car with Samaira...I'll be there
————————————————————-///—

Finally after few months Rocky and Reena got their wedding finalised....it was hard for Reena but Rocky assured her and helped her through her grief which made her realise that she is already married to this man even though he doesn't remember...she need to marry him for his sake...for others to know that they belong to each other ...Reena knows that although Rocky doesn't show it he's quite old-school ..like how he once told Reena not to enter his room when she first come to kgf coz they aren't married!!!
Situation were dire now since both Reena and samaira were living there and few people who come to the palace to discuss projects with Rocky had mistook samaira for Rocky's wife ..no matter how much she tried to ignore these incidents ..she knew she had to do something about it.... She had full trust on samaira but she doesn't want Rocky to get into awkward situation anymore...

D-day

They both wore matching red

They both wore matching red ..the wedding was a grand affair since Rocky was 10 times successful than he was before..all the Gold Coasts in and around India were in his control.nobody dared to challenge him.he had invited many prominent personalities across the world.

Samaira: wow akka you look so beautiful...Ami would be so happy to see you
Reena gets emotional
Samaira: sorry akka I made you emotional on your special day...no more crying akka..from now on I want to spend the rest of you life happily with your "Raja"
Reena smiles gratefully at her

-/////————-////////————————————
But things didn't go as planned as during the engagement ceremony the rings were lost much to Rocky's annoyance but he didn't show any in front of Reena...
Rocky(calmly): Joseph where are the rings??! What do you mean they're lost!!!
Joseph: s-sorry boss...I looked everywhere for them but couldn't find any...
Rocky(exhale sharply): doesn't matter with or without rings we are continuing the wedding...come dear forget about this stupid formality...

Rocky took Reena's hand and walked her towards the main wedding centre stage meant for bride and groom to proceeded with the wedding.

Rocky was in a haste because he had an inkling that someone was trying to stop their wedding first by poisoning khan begun and now this, he wanted to find that person and punish him but before that he had to make sure that Reena is safe by her side...for some reason he was scared that he would lose Reena ., he once had a " dream" that Reena was wearing a white half-saree which was smeared red by blood as she lay down on the ground ,unable to move..it felt so real to him..he who had no fear of anyone or anything ,is scared to death-for her..

while Reena was in no hurry coz in her eyes and memories they are already married!!! If only Rocky remembered....
////—————////————-//////——-////—-/

Just then Samaira fainted and Reena on seeing her ran from the centre stage towards samaira much to Rocky's astonishment.

Few hours later
Reena came out of Samairas room

Rocky: is your sister ok??!
Reena: yeah the doctors said she fainted out of weakness...she hadn't eaten anything since morning..I forgot to notice since I was so hyper focused on our wedding..I feel so guilty. ..I didn't pay any attention to her..I'm her only family left-
Rocky: ssh calm down dear..it's not your fault...how can it be your fault .... You are the perfect sister..she's so lucky to have you...you are doing so much for her...don't pressure yourself too much ok,???
Reens nods: I'm sorry that I had to cancel our wedding/
Rocky: don't worry about that dear..I'm not running anywhere(winks)...
Reena smiled back gratefully
———————————————————————-