Love and War

Reena: Raja I want to buy some stuffs from Flea market...
Rocky: ok dear let's go together -
Reena: no Raja you go ahead Sheikh must be waiting for you...I'll come later..
Rocky: as you say dear ..take your time..I'll send my sons to pick you later..
Reena smiles and gets out of the car

Reena was looking at a lampshade when she heard a voice from behind

A woman: Alisha..Aisha dear come ..we have to buy some clothes for today's party ..your father is celebrating his win over his nemesis Rocky...
Reena turned back to look at two pretty girls accompanying a middle aged woman who was completely over dressed along with heavy makeup .Reena identified her as their mother and Rohit Rajvardans wife-Sarika Rajvardhan...that woman caught Reena staring at them and spoke with haughty tone...

Sarika: do I know you???
Reena: yeah I'm the wife of the nemesis you mentioned about!!
Sarika: oh so you are Reyna-
Reena: it's Reena!!
Sarika: yeah whatever ..what are you doing here in Dubai?? Had Your husband finally relented and decided to beg for mercy in front of my husband..
Reena: don't you dare talk about my husband like that..*with a smirk* you will soon find out why we are here!! And that will be the end of your husband..
Sarika: how dare you threaten me in my turf..
She was about to slap Reena but her hand was caught by Shakthi..
Shakthi: you are a woman of my mother's age that's why I held myself back..otherwise I don't tolerate anyone who dares to hit my amma...
Shiva: amma are you ok??
Reena: yeah I'm fine..Shakthi let it go..shiva bring the car..your appa is waiting for us..
She takes shiva and shakthi with her and gave a final threatening look at Sarika who came back from her shock..and few looks of sympathy at her daughters who were looking at her sadly...

————————————————————————

Reena: Hmmm the girls are pretty and graceful but their mother...
Shakthi: right amma..AiSha is a good girl..I promise she is really nice
Shiva: yeah Amma Alisha is well behaved too..she's nothing like her mother...
Reena: ok ok..look at you guys have already started defending them before marriage...only god knows what will happen after they become your wife..
Shakthi and shiva in unison: amma!!!
Reena laughs: relax I was just kidding...I can see that they are good...I've seen the sincerity in their eyes..but-
Shakthi/ but what amma??
Reena: but that's not enough dear...their parents are the problems...
Shiva: don't worry Amma ..we will handle everything...
Reena becomes serious: hmm I hope so too
————————————————————————

Rocky reaches Private Lane

sheikh Omer: welcome Rocky..welcome..
Rocky: thanks for hosting me here sheikh!!
Omer: pleasure is all mine..where is your family..I have heard a lot about your sons..where are they??!
Rocky was about to say something but then his eyes fell on his sons accompanying their Amma : there they are....meet my lions..
Omer: welcome madam..my wife is waiting for you upstairs
Reena: I'll go upstairs then...
Reena looks at Rocky who nods at her to go ahead
Reena goes while Rocky engages in a serious meeting with Omer...

Reena looks at Rocky who nods at her to go aheadReena goes while Rocky engages in a serious meeting with Omer

Omer: what are you going to do about Rohit Rajvardhan??!
Rocky: he will pay for his misdeeds....thats why I'm here after all!!!
Omer: what can I do to help??
......................................................................,
——————————————————————

Layla (sheikh Omer 's wife): wow reena you still look so young

Layla (sheikh Omer 's wife): wow reena you still look so young...you don't look like mother of 2 older sons at all!!
Reena(laughs): it's nothing like that..you tell me how's it going..

And they continue with their chit chat
After a while they see Rocky and Omer coming inside with shakthi and shiva following them..

———————————————————————
Rocky: let's go dear...there's a horse racecourse which is owned by my friend Omer
Omer: madam I heard from Rocky boss that you like horse race so I invited you there..today there will be the annual race where best horse riders from all over the world will be participating and many rich nobles would be there to bet..since it's a open race
Reena: that means....
Rocky speaks before she could complete her sentence : don't think too much my dear let's go and enjoy ourselves...

Reena senses that Rohit rajvardhan would be present there too with his family and glances at her sons who gave her a reassuring look...

———————————————————————-

Alisha and Aisha were present in the VIP seating are and their parents were nowhere to be seen...
Reena noticed that from a distance and gave a smirking look to her sons who  looked back at her embarrassed!!
Rocky noticed that: what's going with the mother and sons ehh??
Reena: nothing Rocky...where are we going to sit??
Omer: where?!! Ofcourse I have reserved the best seating area for you guys come...
Reena: yeah we would go there but my sons have planned to seat somewhere else it seems..
Both shiva and Shakthi(in hushed voice): amma!!
Rocky: what do you mean dear??'
Reena: nothing...they are young blood..let them go take a stroll around the race course..let's not force them to join us elders!!
Rocky looks at her confusingly
Shakthi: yes appa ..you people go ahead..we would come after taking a look around the race course...
Shiva: yes appa..
Rocky: ok ok..how can I say something against your ammas words anyway...
Rocky takes Reena's hand and goes to join Omer and Layla....

————————————————————————

By the time Rocky and Reena reached VVIP seating area..someone else had already reached there

Omer: sorry Rocky boss since it's an open race I couldn't stop them
Rocky didn't say anything but gave an annoying look to Rohit rajyavardhan who was smirking at him..while Reena ignored them and gestured Rocky to do the same ..Rocky calmed down looking at his wife..and went ahead little further away from where Rohit rajvardhan was sitting...

PS: Idk how long I'm going to continue my story...dear lord give me the patience!!!