At the end of the road

Rocky got to know about Shiva and Shanthi's love interest

Rocky got to know about Shiva and Shanthi's love interest ....

Reena: it's about my son's love...
Rocky: and it's about my empire...
Reena: is your business more important than our children well-being??
Rocky: i know what's good for them..I care about them ...but they can find any other girl in the world...I won't allow the reunion with my arch rival at all..
Reena: now it sounds like you care more about your business
Rocky: ofcourse I do..it's the promise I gave to my mother!!! I swore to protect it with my life..
Reena: then this is a mother's promise to her sons..let's see who wins your love or mine..
Rocky looks at her surprised as she walks away

—————————————————-//-/————

It's been 1 weeks since Rocky and Reena hadn't talked to each other

Shiva: amma you didn't need to fight with appa for us..I told you we could handle it!!
Shakthi: don't worry Amma I'm in your side...
Shiva glares at Shakthi who later shuts up
Reena: he's too stubborn...don't worry I won't let him have his way..you guys will marry who you want not what he sees fit for his business...
Shakthi: thanks amma
Shiva: Shakthi you don't get it....i don't want appa and amma to get distance themselves from each other just for our sakes..
Shakthi: don't worry anna...nothing can keep them separated...appa is still so whipped for Amma-
Reena: Shakthi mind your language..
Shakthi: sorry Amma but I had noticed him since past 1 week...even though you ignored him but he always looked out for..just today he asked mallama if you have been eating properly or not-
Reena:hush Shakthi...you don't need to think about us..just think about yourself—-
Shakthi: amma..as long as you are on our side ..we can defeat the whole world..
Shiva: I agree with him amma...
Reena hugs them smilingly
———————————————————————-

It was d-day Rocky was about to complete his vengeance today

Reena was talking with her sons when Rocky came inside the room..they all fell silent on seeing him

Rocky: ahem..today is our last day in Dubai..pack up your bags we are leaving tomorrow..and yes before we go ..I want us to have a good meal at a restaurant..all 4 of us..
Reena: shiva tell your appa that I'm not hungry
Rocky: Shakthi tell your amma that I'm not taking no for an answer..
Shiva and Shakthi stood there dumbfounded while Reena and Rocky were having a stare down...
Reena was the first one to look away while Rocky smirked in a victorious way
Reena: ok I will come..just for my sons..because the happiness of my sons is more I'm important to me!!
Rocky nods and walks away looking at his wife one last time before leaving the room

————————————————————————

At the GRAND AVENUE hotel

Reena saw a waitress smiling and talking coyly with Rocky while he was smiling back at her...

Rocky pulled a seat for Reena but instead she sat the on the seat directly adjacent to it much to Rocky's dismal
Shiva: amma appa we don't want you guys to fight for us...
Reena: shivu you stay out of it...
Rocky: yes shivu you should listen to ur Amma..
Shakthi: but it's about love appa and u know about love more than us...
Rocky: but my promise is way above than anything else...
Shiva: but appa-
Rocky: ah Shiva don't ruin our Family moment...let's have this talk some other day...
That was enough to silence them both..as Rocky had that kind of commanding voice and the last say always...

After a moment of silence
Rocky: hey waiter open the champagne
Shiva: what are we celebrating appa?
Rocky: the downfall of our arch rival in his own home turf!!
Shakthi: how did you do that appa??
Rocky: I seized all his storehouses and warehouses where he had disguised all his ammunition and used his own weapons against him to surrender all my ships and containers back to me and my kgf people..
Shiva: that's brilliant appa
Rocky: you must learn this trade too sons..after all you are my heir...you will take over my business...the most important thing you guys need to learn is to sacrifice..
Reena : but love is important too...some people 's love decreases after some time(looking at Rocky) but I hope my sons love grow stronger with time...
Rocky understood what she meant: everything has a time ...you guys now focus on business..rest will follow themselves..talking about love..god is my witness that the love I have in my heart is irreplaceable..
Reena: some people just love the thrill of chase..once they accomplish something they get bored out of it and move on to find something new to chase ..new to love..your appa still has so many admirérs ..he can get any woman in the room he walks even though he's old..so what he is trying to say that you guys should focus on business so that you can get any woman anytime...as an entertainment!!
Rocky: Shakthi..tell your amma not to twists my words..
Reena: shiva tell your appa that I'm not twisting anyone's words..I'm just stating the fact..I noticed how he was flirting with the waitress earlier..
Rocky: I wasn't flirting with her dear..she just complimented me and I just thanked her out of courtesy..
Reena: yeah right...everyone here knows how rich you are and let me tell you all these women who give attention to you are gold diggers..they are flirting with you because your rich not because they really like you..
Rocky: god what is wrong with you dear..our sons are grown..why are you accusing me of such things..
Reena: exactly your sons are grown up and instead of getting them married..you are discouraging them from getting married and flirting with women around yourself..
Rocky: what-
Shiva: okay okay..you guys really need to stop now..Shakthi you take appa..I'll take amma
Shakthi: Roger that!!!!
Reena: yah let's go...I don't even want to talk with a womaniser...I hate you!!! Don't talk to me ever-
Reena walks away while Rocky says something to Shakthi: how can she say such things to me..she's taking me for granted..she doesn't understand there's no point in talking to her..
To Reena: I don't want to talk to you either..
Shakthi: calm down appa