Two world apart/12

Surprisingly it was Vijay who saved them...
Raghav: you bastard how dare you stop me?!!!
Vijay: the consequences of your action is going to be really bad!! Go away before I call Rocky sir here..then even I won't be able to save you...
Vijay stopped hearing Rocky's name
Vijay: why are you meddling in my family matter?!! You all get lost...
Vijay: madam let's go and not waste our time...
Reena: but he beats his wife like that he must be punished!!
Meera: no madam it's fine he's my husband..
Reena: but-
Vijay: let's go madam...we can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved!!!!(with a bitterness in his voice)
Reena could sense something with the eye contact of Vijay and Meera's pleading eyes but didn't say anything...

After walking a few distance
Reena: do you know her??
Vijay: hhhuh...umm no madam ..she's just an acquaintance..we grew up in the same locality..then her father married her to that guy against her will..
Reena: ooh is that so..how did you know that it's against her will!!!be honest with me Vijay!!
Vijay: i -we loved each other but her family didn't agree...
Reena: sounds like a sad love story just like mine..what if can't get my happy ending ..I'll make sure someone else does before I die.!!
Vijay: what you will die!!?? What are you saying madam ??!!
Reena: umm no I mean not now but some years later..all of us going to die someday you know..(laughs nervously while sara looked at her sadly)
Vijay: oh I'm relieved...but how..??
Reena: I'll think of something
Vijay: no madam I don't want you to be in danger...if Rocky sir knows about this he'll be angry...
Reena: why does he still love me??
Vijay: yes I'm sure he does..but why did you lie to him about samaira being his wife..
Reena: I regret that now..I want to tell him the truth but he's angry at me...
Vijay: he's angry at me"you" ...oh I get it where his current anger outbursts is coming from!!
Reena: what??!!
Vijay: n-nothing madam
Both of them sees Rocky coming towards them..a sad smile spread across Reena's face...

Rocky: hey Vijay where did you run off

Rocky: hey Vijay where did you run off ...ditching your work!???
Reena: why are you getting angry at him?? He was helping me....
Rocky: with what??
Vijay was surprised for a moment Rocky being calm as Rocky had been on beast month ever since and samaira whom he considered wife couldn't calm him...but ofcourse it's Reena....only she can do it...
Reena: it's personal
Rocky: hey Vijay what are you doing behind my back..
Reena: getting his love life in order which you can't!!
Vijay (fumbling): madam-
Rocky: I don't have time for such silly things ...Vijay are you coming or not??
Vijay: yes..boss
Vijay joined his boss whose face was unreadable due to his sunglasses...
Reena: stop..wait..
It was Saras turn to get surprised!! She was scared that Reena is getting ahead of herself as Rocky doesn't remember her and might get angry but Rocky did stop in his track and looked back at Reena waiting for her response..
Reena: Vijay is getting married next week ...I'll make sure of that ..and you'll just have to make sure that you come and attend the wedding!!
Vijay stood dumbfounded!!
Rocky patted on Vijay's back: illl come happily!!
———————-1————————————————
Sara: what are you up to now??
Reena: just wait and watch...

Reena had brought goons through her father's ex-connections who were still loyal and used that to beat up Raghav to agreeing to divorce Meera....

Reena: Vijay now you're free to marry Meera...
Vijay: but is Meera willing to marry me??
Reena: yes she definitely is..Sara is bringing her behind that temple beyond the shallow lake..you meet us at 10 am sharp ...

————————————————————————

In the same temple where Reena had realised years ago that Rocky isn't bad as she had imagined but better than any man she ever met

In the same temple where Reena had realised years ago that Rocky isn't bad as she had imagined but better than any man she ever met..kamal who used her for his own ulterior motive..her dad who never paid much attention to her but dismissed her away at any important matter!' He was different ..Rocky showed her the real meaning of love and now it was her turn....
Reena: ah you came..
Rocky: yes for Vijay-
Reena: where's samaira??why didn't you bring her
Rocky(teasing tone): you mean my wife ?? Aah she's back home..waiting for me..hey Vijay get over this ceremony asap I've to return to my "wife"
Before reena could respond Raghav had reached there !!! He was totally wasted and was creating a scene...
Raghav: how dare you do this to me you bitch!! You forced me to divorce my wife and now you're getting her married to someone else I'd kill you !'
He throws the glass bottle at her but Rocky stood in between and it hit his shoulder!! He was still unfazed but Reena got scared and come to check him...but Rocky shrugged her and hid her behind his back with him facing towards Raghav...
Rocky: it looks like you have a death wish !!!
Raghav: you-you...I don't care who you are...nobody can stop me from killing that woman!!

What started with Raghav's stupidity ended with his dead body lying at the footsteps of the temple...!!

Reena was shocked at the outcome

Reena was shocked at the outcome...so were Vijay and Meera
Rocky calmed down on seeing Reena ..
Rocky: you two continue with the ceremony I'd be right back...he goes to the nearby tap to wash his face...Reena offered him her handkerchief to wipe his face which he accepted
———————————————-
Reena: you say that you hate me then why did you save me??!
Rocky: I never said that I hate you...and if there was anyone else I'd would have saved them as well!!!
Reena: so I'm just anyone to you..then it doesn't matter whether I live or die right??
Rocky: why are you talking like that ?? Didn't you yourself said that you have come for revenge and samaira is my real wife..what else am I supposed to do now tell me??!
Reena: ask that to yourself ...when you find the answer then only come to me not before that!!!