2♣️

"Lo, do we really have to go?" I asked

"Yes we do! Schools over and now it's time to party it up" lo said

So here we are in my bedroom. Lo is scanning through my closet for something sexy for me. While I'm on my californing king bed on my bed.

"Come on, stop sulking over that asshole" lo said

"That asshole has a name you know" I said

"So! Who cares. He cheated on you! You don't fucking need that scumbag. Yeah I get it high school lovers. But fuck it. Jay come on your better than that. You need to show him that you don't give a fuck and that you moved on. If he sees you like this. He's going to call you weak." Lo said

Remembering all the times me and Chris spent time together. The love, affection, care, the sex, everything. He did all that. But, as everyone warned me about him. He was a major player. I should've believed it but I was to deep in love. I was blinded by it. But, I find him in his car fucking Brittney in the school parking lot. After 3 years together. He was my first for everything. I really thought he wad the one. I was wrong.

"Ugh why do you always have to be right?" I asked

"Because I'm your sister" Lo said

"So you think dad would be okay with us going out?" I asked

"Why wouldn't he?" Lo asked

"You know how strict he is. And especially us going to a club? He'll be having his fucking men follow us" I said

"So! Let him! I need to get you out of this house. You've been stuck in here for the past 2 weeks." Lo said

"Fine" I said

She pulled out a dress, heels, purse out of my closet. Picking out my jewelry and condoms on my bed.

"Really condoms?" I asked

"Yes! Who know you'll get laid. I'm not ready to be an aunt yet Jay. Now go get washed and dressed. I'll meet you downstairs" lo said

As soon as she left, I did everything. I made sure I shaved everything just in case. Getting out, I got dressed and did my hair and make up. Putting everything in my purse including the condoms. Looking at myself one last in the mirror. I was ready to go.

Walking downstairs of our mansion. Being quiet as possible so my dad doesn't see us. Lo was already sitting on the sofa on her phone.

She looked up at me and smiled. Standing up from her seat and walking to the door.

"Come on let's go" she whispered

Walking on the tips of my heels so he doesn't hear the clicking of my heels touching the tile floor.

Almost at the door when his voice echoed. Making me and lo freeze at our spot.

"Where do you two think your going dressed like that?" He asked

We turned around to our father. A glass of whiskey and a cigar hanging out of his mouth. My dad Hayashi Gou was the Don of the mafia here in Japan.

"We are going to go eat at the restaurant you took mom at. We are just going with Tommy and jasmine" lo said

He just stated at us and he knows when Lo is lying. He is that smart and cunning.

"My men are coming with you" he said

"Dad just this once can you trust us?" Lo asked

"I just Jay but not you" he said

I looked at her and I see the pain in her eyes.

"Father, please just let us out for a couple hours. We will be home before midnight" I said

He stared at me and let out a deep sigh.

"Fine, but if your not home by midnight I will send my men to find you both." He said

We both kissed our fathers cheek and walked out the door. Running towards her Lamborghini. The double doors opening up on each of our sides.

"Girl, your great at lying. I need to take you out more" lo said

She pulled out of our driveway and headed straight for the most popular club in Japan. Seventh Heaven.

It was a Friday night and I knew the club was going to be packed. And it'll be hard to get in. That's how popular this club is.

Pulling up and parking our car in the back not to draw in any attention. Lo turned off the car and we both hopped out. Making sure the doors were locked.

You could hear the music blasting from outside the club. A line of people was wrapped around the building. We are never going to fucking get in.

Lo walked up to the bouncer while everyone complained that we didn't wait in line. The bouncer let us in as we heard curse words aiming towards us.

The club was popping. People dancing on the dance floor, some at the bar, other attacking eachothers faces in the corner. Lo was swinging her hips to the music as I held my purse close to me Following behind her.

Instantly walking up to the bar and she ordered us a round of tequila shots. Bringing it up to my lips as we chugged back our first one. Aiming for the second one.

"Let's fuck shit up!" Lo yelled

We finished all our shots and I was fucking tipsy already. My body calmed out and I was in party move. Swinging my hips as well to the music.

Looking around the club, I spotted Chris making out with Brittney. Wrapping my arm inside lo's as I whispered in her ear.

"Chris is here" I said

"Fuck him! Who cares! Have a good time and once he sees you with a guy. He's going to try to dance with you. It'll make him jealous. Trust me" lo said

We got on the dance floor and started dancing. A couple guys came to us and we started grinding on them. My eyes closed as this guy held my body close Grinding my ass on his clothed bulge.

"Jay he saw you! He's looking right at you" lo said

"Like you said... fuck him" I said smiling

"That's my girl" lo said

We started dancing more with these guys. Just how he held my body close and rubbed my sides. Was getting me turned on to the max.

Until, I felt someone staring at me. I looked all over and couldn't spot the eyes that were looking at me.

Who could it be ?