8♣️

All day I stayed up in my room. Lo came in and we laid in my bed watch movies and eating Junk food. We didn't even leave not just once. And if lo did, whe would get her stuff and bring it into my room.

We needed eachother at this time of need. And we both wished that mom was here to comfort us. But we know she's here in spirit.

"We are never going to live a normal life again" lo said

"Yup.. we are going to be grade A murders" I said

Watching maybe our 5th movie today. Our friends were blowing up our phones but we couldn't text the back. Our father blocked us from calling and texting.

"This fucking sucks" Lo said

"Tell me about it. Now we have to join his fucking mafia! Killing people, weapons, stealing, doing shit that we never thought we'd ever do. We had dreams and goals and now they are flushed down the toilet" I said

Our eyes were on the tv not saying a word. Chris's news report came back on and it was just a repeat. Nothing adding to it.

"I got an idea!" Lo said

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. Confused at what her little sized brain could come up with.

"Let's run away! Change our names, identiy, everything! Not having to deal with this. Living the life we always wanted to. Not having guards and getting told what to do. We can be free!" She said

"But what about our phones, jobs, place to live?" I asked

"You don't have to worry about baby bear. I got the handled. So are you down?" She asked

"Let's do it!" I said

Lo ran to her room to pack some stuff and I did the same. Leaving was the best decision ever. Away from the mafia life, away from weapons and everything else, away guards and other mafia shit. We can be our selves. Doing what we want without asking for permission.

After I was done getting everything that I needed. Lo came in and threw her stuff near my big window. Looking at me smiling so big. Grabbing my hand at how excited she was.

"You ready?" She asked

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said smiling

She opened the window and threw our bags on the ground. Looking at me as she slowly went to the balcony and hopped over. I'm by the railing watching her slowly and quietly climb down. Once I see she landed on the ground. I hopped over myself and slowly went down our house.

My feet landed and I took a deep breathe. We both grabbed our bags and ran not even looking back at our home that we grew up in. Sneaking out of the back gate. Locking it behind us and we ran for dear life.

I finally felt free...

Running far far away from our house until it was nowhere insight. Lo called a taxi. He put our bags in the trunk. We were sitting in the backseat waiting for the driver to get back in the car.

"Where to ladies?" He asked

"3-9 Hachiyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo" lo said

The driver nodded and started driving to our new location. Everything was left at my father's home. Now, a new life we were both starting. Away from Everything.

As soon as we got there, the driver took out our luggage for us. We tipped him a good amount for his service. Me and Lo grabbed our stuff and walked in.

Finally getting the keys to one new apartment brought joy to my face. Opening the door, we were amazed of how it looked. It was already refurbished and we didn't need to do anything. It was spotless and clean. Not even a speck of dust was laid out anywhere. It was just perfect for us.

"This is so cute!" I said

"Yes and its perfect. But first thing first... let's break these phones" lo said

Going to the kitchen table and placing both of our phones next to each other. They were both lighting up due to missed calls, voice-mail and texts.

I watch lo grab something from the kitchen and walking out with a toaster. She held it up and smiled big.

"I'll go first" she said

She lifts up the toaster over head and smashes her phone. It didn't do that much damage. But it keep hitting her phone over and over again till it broke into pieces.

"Shit that was like tricep extensions" she said rubbing her arms.

"My turn" I said

She handed me the toaster as I looked at my phone on the table.

Raising it over my head and smashed it right on my phone. Hitting it over and over again until it was in pieces as well.

"So what do we do now?" I asked

"We go shopping. Getting everything we need. And especially dying our hair so no one can recognize us. When school starts we will need to register as well" lo said

"You had this all planned out didn't you?" I said smiling

"Nope, just planning as we go" she said

I nodded my head as I put my stuff in my bedroom. Grabbing my things I needed and slinging it over myself. Walking back to the family room as I see lo watching a channel on the tv.

"Let's go!" She said

We locked up our door as we left and started walking to the closet supermarket. Grabbing food, drinks, snacks, and everything we need. After we were done, we went back to our new home unloading everything.

Oh and I forgot to mention, we are pretty far from where we used to live on the other side of town.

"We need a car" I said

"Before we do that we need to get new Id.. so let's get a taxi and take us to the nearest Dmv" she said

"Don't they need like birth certificates and all that?" I asked

"Already got that handled. I talked to Tommy before we smashed our phones. He made us fake things so we can get a car, this apartment and ID's" she said

"Wow you came way prepared" I said

We left our apartment and did what we had to do. We got our ids and a new car. It's used but it's something.

And the biggest thing we did was changes our names.

My new name now is Meilyn Lee