17♣️

Jimin Pov

"Did we really needed to make bet $1,000?" Jin asked

"Why is your wife going to get mad?" Namjoon asked

"I told you guys I'm not married!" Jin said

"Sure your not" Taehyung said

The boys are playing poker while I'm looking out my window. Thinking about how I'm going to get Jay here. Tommy didn't decline my offer. He is now one of my soliders.

The boys gave him plenty of training in the past couple of days. And I think he got the hang of it.

"Hey boss do you want to play?" Jungkook asked

I looked at all my boys as they have chips, cards in their hands, cigars in their mouths and beers. One game isn't going to hurt.

Sitting down as they hand me cards and start a new game.

"So, hows that new boy?" I asked

"He's okay. Nervous but I think he's got it" Namjoon said

Speaking of the devil, tommy comes in.

"U-um boss? Someone just called saying they want to meet at the club" tommy said

"Who was it on the phone?" I asked

"T-They didn't give a name" tommy said

We all put our cards down and looked at tommy

We all put our cards down and looked at tommy. And stood up looking... Making his shover in his spot.

"Let's go boys" I said

My driver was already out front. Grabbing what we need we hooped in the backseat. Namjoon poured us a glass of wine as we drove to the exact same club were I met her.

Pulling up to the club, we all got out I always get our last. Cause I got to watch my surroundings at all times and especially to protect my boys.

The double doors opened and the bouncers bowed their heads. Kai took us to our usual spot. But it was preoccupied. We all stopped in our spots when I see someone I haven't seen in about in a month.

"Yoongi?" Hobi asked

"Hello everyone" Yoongi said

His stare and body language was different. He had people behind them that were in suits that were black and red. A gun in their holsters.

"Please sit" Yoongi said