33♣️

Lo Pov

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed. Enjoying my new room, bed and being in the care of someone that cared.

Never felt this way before. Not even in my own house with our father.

Yes, our father used to abuse me and Jay. Cause he didn't want us and we weren't like our mom or our brother. We never did nothing to our father we just wanted his love. But did we get that...no.

I was the rebel type... Sneaking out, drinking, partying, smoking. You know being the reckless one. While Jay, she was the quiet, loveable, good hearted one. But she had an attitude and spoke what was in her mind.

Chris cheating on her took a big toll on her. And I think that's when she snapped and became snappy and all.

Our father would hit us when he was in a bad mood. That's how Jay got a cut on her face and I got a big ass scar on my back.

Just because we weren't what he wanted. He rebelled against us. That's why we ran away cause we couldn't take it no more. We wanted to be happy and free. And we got that chance.

A new home, car, job and identity. But that all went down the drain. Getting kidnapped from Mr. park.

But who would've known he was like this. I have never in my life met a don that was so caring. Like look what he gave us and he hasn't even known us this long.

I was so deep in my sleep that I didn't hear anything. Usually I'm a light sleeper but with this bed and silk sheets made me past out instantly.

Next thing I know is that I'm tied up and a blindfold on my eyes. Getting thrown into a car and hurting my body in the process.

"Let me go!!!" I screamed

"Shut the fuck up! Or I'll rip that mouth off of your face"

I was quiet the whole time. Feeling every bump of the road. I couldn't even untie my hands cause of whatever they used was hard to get out.

Getting pulled out of the back of the car when it stopped. They were holding the back of my hands making sure I don't get out. Stumbling my way inside somewhere I don't even fucking know.

"P-please let me go" I cried

No answer..

I was thrown down once again my stomach was on the cold ground. Someone's foot was on my back pressing me down. Another person was stomping on my feet.

Screaming in agony as I endured the pain that these strangers where giving me. Was this my time to die?

The next minute I heard screaming and crying. Was it mine? A door swung open and I heard the pitter patter of heels hitting the ground. Crying and a thump so loud that it sounded like someone fell on the floor.

"Bring the next one in"

That voice! Where did I hear that from? Sounds so familiar.

Next thing I knew, I was picked up off the floor. My body dragging onto the floor and once again I was thrown down on the cold floor.

The tears wouldn't stop... I figure that crying was a way of showing them to set me free. But I don't think that's ever going to happen.

"P-please don't hurt me" I sobbed

"Aww and why the fuck would I do that?" He yelled

Someone Grabbed me by the arm and put me over a hard piece of furniture. Which it felt like a desk to me. Lifting up whatever I was wearing on the bottom half that I felt a cool breeze on my ass. Did they put me in a skirt? Cause I was wearing pants when I was sleeping in my bed.

D-did he see the tattoo??? The symbol of my dad's Mafia?

Hands were all over my body... His rough hands rubbed the outside of my legs. I even felt my ass get groped.

Fuck! I'm getting raped! No please! I'm still a virgin!!!

I started to cry again

His hot breath was on my ear and he whispered...

"Look you little bitch, I know who you are. And if you don't want to fucking die you do what I say. Got it?" He yelled

All I could do was nod my head

"WORDS!" He yelled which made me jump

"Y-yes sir" I sobbed

"Good, now spread your fucking legs wider or I will do it for you" he said

"P-please don't..." I cried

"And why fucking not???" He asked

"I-I'm a v-virgin" I said sobbing

"Bullshit! You're known as the biggest whore in Japan" he growled

"I-I never had sex" I said

Which was the truth... I was actually saving myself. I never got farther than oral.

"Liar! So if I shoved my fucking dick in your right now. You would bleed all over the floor?" He asked

"Y-yes sir. Please don't" I cried

He yanked me by the hair and I hissed in pain.

"Then your mouth can do that trick right?" He asked

"Y-yes" I mumbled

He pulled away and I heard the sound of him  unzipping his pants.

He put me on the floor and he turned me around to face him. I felt something on my lips and I knew it was his dick. Cause I felt this creamy substance on my lip.

It was his pre cum...

"Suck my dick" he growled

My mouth instantly went onto his dick and I started bobbing my head on him. It was fucking thick and by the feel of it huge.

"No fucking teeth alright?" He asked

"Yes sir" I said

My mouth was getting tied so I suddenly stopped and he took over and thrust continuously in my mouth. Holding the back of my head to go deeper. I gagged as his long dick hit the back of my throat. Until he  cummed so fucking hard. My mouth full of his cum. All I heard was him panting and out of breath

He grabbed my arm and lifted me up. I heard him zipping up his pants. His hot breath is hitting my face. He was that close to me...

"Swallow it and show daddy" he said

I swallowed it and opened my mouth so there was nothing else. I felt his finger slid across my bottom lip to see that some of his cum leaked out. Making me suck his finger.

Which I complied

"Good girl" he said

Taking my blindfold off and untied the rope from my wrist. I moved it around to ease the pain and blinking my eyes a couple of times.

My eyes adjusted to the light as I looked at his face. I got scared... Nervous that I started  to walk backwards and my breathing got heavy. I don't know how far I walked until I felt the cold walk against my back

"Y-you!!!" I said shivered in fear

"Hello Lo Gou" he said with a sneer and a smirk.