56♣️

Yoongi Pov

Walking out of our uncle's house, Jimin and I didn't speak at all. Maybe he was right that the girls were tracking our every move. Or maybe not... If they were why would they say they love us too? Was it all fake?

"Guys?"

We looked at the person who spoke and it was Jungkook. He was pretty fucked up and could barely opened his eyes. But I saw tears trickling down his face.

"What?" I asked

"What your uncle just said... It's not true" he said

"How do you know?? You fucking were working with your father all this time. When you were supposed to be our friend. How can we trust anything that comes out of your mouth?" I asked

I watched as Jungkook looked at Jin and back towards us.

"Because I told Jin everything... I always told him the truth. And he always told me what to do and what not to do. He is someone I can truly trust except you guys." Jungkook said

A tsk came out of Jimin's mouth.

"I'm being honest, they aren't tracking you guys. And if you want, check them yourself when you get back to the hotel. Jin hyung already checked me and my bag to see if I had a tape recorder. And I don't have one." He said

"I tripled checked him" Jin said " I still am"

I didn't know what to fucking think or say. If what he says is true that I'll be okay. But if they really are playing with us. I'm going to fucking kill them myself.

We got to the hotel and Jimin just walked past us and didn't say anything.. maybe he's over thinking things? Or he actually is going to confront Jay. Interrogate maybe? I never know what goes on in my brother's head.

As we got to our hotel floor, I walked into mine seeing Lo and Jay watching tv. They looked at me and smiled. Lo ran towards me and kissed me on the lips. Which I didn't kiss back. I was really fishy about this whole situation.

She noticed that I was off a little bit and I see nothing but pain and worry in her eyes. Lo looked back at Jay.. minutes later Jimin comes in and stands next to me. Jay gets up and runs towards him but he puts his hand up to stop her.

"Sit!" Jimin growled

They both listened to him and sat on the edge of the bed. While me and Jimin stood over them. Both girls were twiddling with their fingers.

"I want you to be completely fucking honest" Jimin said

Jay and Lo nodded their heads.

"Do you have a tracker on you?" Jimin asked

"What?" Lo asked

"Don't let me repeat myself the fuck again" he yelled

Damn! He ain't fucking around.

"N-no we don't have trackers on you" Jay said

My arms crossed over my chest as I stared at them. Both are shivering in fear of what is happening right now. And to be honest I don't even feel bad about this.

"You stuttered" Jimin said

"Cause your scaring me" Jay said

"I'm scaring you?? That's fucking funny" Jimin growled

"We're going to ask you again! Do you have fucking trackers on you?" I asked

"Yoongi baby no we don't" Lo said

Me and Jimin looked at each other and walked away. Checking each and everyone of Lo's bag. Jimin brought in Jay's with him. Taking all the bags apart in every compartment and section.

"What the fuck are you guys doing???" Jay asked

"Shut it!" Jimin yelled

Which made Jay sit back down watching us pulling out everything out of their bags.

"There's nothing" I said

"Nothing in Jay's either" Jimin said

Not even putting everything back, we walked over to the girls. This was actually making me want to laugh. Yeah I'm a dick but certain things like this cracks me up. Don't ask me why either. I guess I love victims being defensive and scared.

"Stand up" Jimin said

They looked at him then to me seeing if I was going to demand them to as well or tell them to forget about all this. But they were all wrong.

"You heard him!" I said

Lo's lip was quivering and they both stood up. Heads down and staring at the floor.

"Is the floor checking you or are we? Look up at us NOW!" Jimin yelled

Now they were both crying... Ahhh music to my ears.

"J-Jimin..." Jay said

He straight up ignored her but instead just stared into her eyes. Not going to lie... He looked fucking scary. His eyes were red...

"Y-yoongi" Lo said

She was giving me the puppy eyes. And that's my fucking weakness. I had to shake my head not to let it affect me. Which it already was. It was making me melt into a fucking puddle.

"Strip!" I said

They just stood there not staying a word.. in their minds right now they are thinking this isn't real and is a prank.

But little did they know... It wasn't

"Strip!" Jimin yelled

Jay and Lo were hesitant as they took off their shirts. Then their pants just leaving them in their bra and underwear on. But Jimin's demeanor changed when he saw Jay's bump.

"Yoongi checked their shirts and pants. I'll look through Jay's undergarments and then you'll look at Lo's.

There were no trackers on their clothes so I checked Lo. Which I felt her up and she let out moans.

"This isn't play time babygirl" I growled

After I finished checking Lo, I was relieved. Cause I didn't see anything on her. But when I looked at Jimin... I rubbed her tummy and placed a kiss on it.

"Lo is clear" I said

"Jay is too" he said

We both stood up as we told them to get dressed again.

"What was that all about?" Lo asked

"Reinforcements... They said you guys were tracking us" Jimin said

"What! Why the fuck would we track you guys?" Lo asked

"We just needed to make sure" I said

They both rolled their eyes and sat back on the beds..

I still didn't trust them and I know Jimin didn't either. But we couldn't and wouldn't let our guards down.

Even if Jungkook did say that they weren't. Those three are still the children of our enemy.

Hayashi Gou