58

I don't know where the fuck we are at. The only thing I remember was Me and Lo were watching tv in the hotel room. I remember us screaming and things breaking. Until everything went black.

A cloth is over my eyes and I can't even move my mouth. It feels sticky, thick, and heavy duty. Shit! Is this tape? I tried to scream to let me to but all I heard was a deep chuckle coming in front of me.

"You both thought I couldn't find you"

I know that voice

"Running away, new identities, house, car and a job? Didn't think you get caught right or I'd find out?"

"And to think I tried to give you a better life. I guess my hard work didn't pay off"

I shivered by his voice... It sounded angry, harsh, demanding and it was just spitting out like venom.

This wasn't just anyone... It was my father.

"Take the blindfold off!"

I was able to see once the cloth was removed from my eyes. Adjusting to the bright light over us. The room that we were in was just dark and cold. Water dripping from broken pipes, cracked walls, cold flooring. It looked like a place in a horror movie. But the person in front of me was a cold hearted killer.

Hayashi Gou... The one that I considered my father. Which I thought when I was little as a superhero a protector. But I was wrong... Way way way wrong.

Looking over to my right, as I see the one that protected me. The one that was there for me. That was my best friend to the end tied up as well but she was unconscious.

My sister Lo...

"Do you know how stupid you both are? You think you weren't getting watched? Followed? And to think I taught you both better. Raising you both in a Mafia... But your fucking fucking stupid" he growled "you think Kai was your boss and how sweet he was? He was working for me... The two dancers Dayna and Maria? They were working for me! Every fucking person you talked to was WORKING FOR ME!" he yelled

I started crying... Not because I was scared but because of all the people we met... We're against us. Acting as friends to us. You can't trust anyone.

Two figures were behind him that I couldn't make out. One was short and the other one tall. My father saw me looking at them and all he did was smirk.

"Wondering who these two are?" He asked

I just stared at him

"Boys step out" he said

They followed his orders and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Michael and Liam

"These two have been working for Yoongi. But they have been working for me all this time. THEY KILLED YOUR BROTHER! I made them cause he was a fucking weakling. And I know you heard about Jungkook right? Yeah your half brother betrayed Jimin and as has been by my side. Every person you thought liked you both DIDN'T!" he yelled

Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe everything I was heading. And especially with Michael and Liam in front of me. It didn't see real... It felt like a nightmare. I took a glance at Lo and she was still unconscious.

"Don't worry about her, she'll wake up soon. Let's just say she had more coming to her than you" my father said

I wasn't sweating with fear, shaking, hurting and lastly scared about my baby. Where's Jimin?

The door slammed open as I see another man that I recognized. My own uncle...

Jackson..

"Ah she's awake" he said with a sinister smile.

I gulped seeing him in the flash... Who would've thought he was just like my father. Someone that I trusted with my life. But yet he wanted us dead too.

"What is it?" My father asked

"Nothing" he shrugged his shoulders. " just wanted to see our sweet victims".

Movement was next to me as I look over and Lo started to move.

"W-where am I? Why can't I see?" She said weak.

"Take it off boys" my father said

Finally her blindfold was off and she blinked a couple of times. Her eyes widen as she looked around. Facing me as she saw the tears on my face.

"What the fuck???" She said

"Watch your mouth!" My father yelled

"Fuck you!" She yelled

Slap

Her head turned to the right as our father hovered over her.

"When are you going to learn not to talk back to me" he growled

"Fucking never you piece of shit" she yelled and spat in his face.

He stood up wiping the spit from his cheek. Snapping his fingers when a gun was pointed at her head. From Liam.

Lo's eyes widen and I see her gulp..

"W-what do you want from us?" I spoke

"Nothing... I finally have my daughters back. Now you'll never fucking leave. We can be a big happy family" he smiled

Lo kept talking back and she kept getting smacked over and over. Her lip started to bleed and a bruise started to form on her cheek.

"Just this bitch up!!" My father yelled

Lo's mouth was taped again when she faught in her chair. Moving her wrist to loosen the rope. Especially the ones that were tied on her ankles. The chair moving side to side.

"Michael!" My father yelled snapping his fingers.

That's when my eyes widen when a knife slit lightly on her neck..wasn't deep but blood was coming out.

She cried in pain as the knife slit slowly over her neck..

Lo was weak from all the fighting and struggling. Especially the slaps and the cut now on her neck. That she passed out.

My father walked over to me and smiled. Touching my cheek lightly and I moved away so his hands wouldn't touch me.

"My good daughter." He said "you had to get pregnant from our enemy. We will take care of that bastard child. And once it's dead, Liam will do the rest"

Michael stabbed me in my stomach I cried in pain. Worried that my baby was dead. The only thing that was a blessing to me.

Once I bled, they untied me and threw me on the mattress on the floor. Ripping my shorts and thong off. Liam started taking his pants with his boxers off and opened my legs wide. About to shove his dick into me when the door opened opened.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!!!"

Liam was thrown against the wall. My eyes filled with tears met his.

My savior...

The love of my life...

Park Jimin