54♣️

Jimin Pov

Walking into the lobby of the hotel that I owned in Japan. Actually there's a bunch that nobody knows about except my men. When a stranger or traveler comes in, they are automatically checked when they walk through those doors. And I love seeing their shocked faces when they see what the process they have to do before going to their rooms.

All my employees bowed to me as I walk through the double doors. They are so respectful that they even bowed to the rest of the boys. But noticed that one didn't. He kept his head down the whole time.

Seeing Jungkook like this did break my heart

Seeing Jungkook like this did break my heart. Who would've thought the one that was my best friend and my little brother. Would do this to us? To me? I've been there for him through everything.

His grandmother dying, his mother dying and especially... The worse one yet. His fiance in her own blood.

Let me inform you how Me and Jungkook met.

It's actually crazy and you wouldn't believe me.

When I was working with my father, I also went to college. To become something if the Mafia wasn't for me. I wanted to run my own business. Like a CEO mainly. I went to business school. Got my bachelor's degree at a young age. I shared a form with Jungkook. That's how I also met Namjoon.

We became really close after that. But my father told me to get out. That what I was doing was stupid. That I wouldn't make enough money as a CEO. I dropped out of college and brought Namjoon and Jungkook with me.

And that's how our friendship grew.

But now realizing that he betrayed me hurts to the extent.

We checked into our rooms. Each one of us had our own. Me and Jay, Yoongi and Lo, hobi and Taehyung shared one and lastly, Jin didn't trust Jungkook not one bit. That they shared a room.

Jin watched him as a hawk. Let's just say, Jungkook was his captive and not the other way around.

And when you get Jin mad... You in it for a rude awakening.

As soon as me and Jay got into our room. It was already destroyed. Not because someone broke in... But we are rushing to get ready to break the bed.

I was already thrusting inside her. Her nails digging into my back. Her eyes rolling back as my thrust got harder. Jay legs were on my shoulder as I pounded her into Oblivion.

The bed frame banging against the wall as I went harder. As Im still inside her, I make her on top of me as she's riding my cock. My nails digging into her hips. Thrusting myself inside her more. Feeling her walls constrict my cock.

I was in our euphoria. This girl knew what the fuck she was doing to make me cum. I couldn't hold back anymore and I didn't want to cum early. So I flipped her on on hands and knees. Fucking her from behind as I rubbed her clit.