36♣️

Jimin Pov

As soon as we got back to my car, Namjoon and Jin stared at me. Both crossing their arms and a look that I couldn't figure out. Kinda mad me a little scared since they are my elders. They are more wise and smarter than me. They both say how they feel and it's always right.

"What?" I asked

"Don't act like a victim Jimin... We heard everything!" Jin said

"What did I say?" I asked

"Biggest play boy huh?" Namjoon asked

Shit I knew that was going to bite me in the ass.

"I just said that so Yoongi doesn't find out about Jay and I" I said

"Sure you were" Jin said

"You could've just told him the truth and said you were seeing someone" Namjoon said

"Why? So he could take her and use her against me?" I asked

"No, at least he would know that you found a good girl that you want to be with and that your happy" Jin said

"You do know if whatever you said back there will get to Jay. You already hurt her once and if she hears what you said that will kill her" Namjoon said

"Well it's not going to go to her" I said

"That's what you think. Someway or another she is going to find out" Jin said

I let his words sink in as we drove back to the mansion.

But who would've known that my life would flip upside down like it just did.

Getting out of the car and into the mansion I saw everything I fucking mess. I stood there in complete shock as I see the whole family room wrecked.

Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung were all cleaning up the mess. In the background of them cleaning I hear more shit getting thrown and a bunch of curse words.

"What the fuck happened???" I asked

"All I gotta say is you better fucking run" Jungkook said

Instantly my eyes met hers. She looked like a different person. Teeth gritting, breathing heavily, fist clenched and blood dripping down from her hand.

"YOU!" she screamed

I watched her as she walked barefoot on the shattered glass on the floor. Not even wincing has shard pieces of glasses cutting her foot.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! IM A WHORE?? IM JUST A PLAY TOY TO YOU HUH! I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING PLAYER! YOUR AN ASSHOLE PARK JIMIN! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! AND I FUCKING LOVED YOU! YOU LIED TO MY FACE AND I FUCKING BELIEVED YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU JIMIN! I SHOULD'VE FUCKING KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU WERE AT THE CLUB. BUT I FUCKING GAVE MYSELF UP TO YOU. YOU ARE FUCKING JUST LIKE CHRIS." Jay kept screaming in Japanese.

She kept screaming and cursing me in Japanese and didn't even breathe through each word. Jabbing her finger in my chest harder and harder. Tears were brimming in my eyes at every word she stabbed me with.

Hoseok came behind her and tried pulling her back but she slid out of his grip and pushed him back a little. He fell on to the floor just missing the glass that was inches from his hand.

"Jay Jay!" I said grabbing onto her wrist