38♣️

The past couple of days has been a living hell. Finding out my sister got kidnapped is killing me. Ripping me the fuck apart. Then comes to find out the person who I thought loved me was just using me. Never really loved me... He just wanted sex. I was just his toy.

I trashed his house because I found out what him and that guy shorty were talking. And what they talk about. All this time I thought he wasn't like that. But I was fucking wrong. And now he wants to act all upset cause I found out? Bullshit... He knew what he was doing all a long.

My heart just getting stepped on back to back. All those sweet things he said I thought he really meant it. But nope! He just fucking said all that just to get in my pants.

-Your so fucking stupid Jay- my conscience said

Yeah you don't have to remind me idiot.

-I'm just saying-

Just go away and don't say another word...

I couldn't sleep.. all this shift was running through my head. I had no one next to me comforting me to sleep like Lo did. Even Jimin was there next to me. I felt safe with both of them next to me.

-Safe isn't the word-

I told you to shut up! Go away.

This devil and angel on my shoulder haven't shut up! It's mostly the devil getting into my head. The angel didn't say anything.

-Told you so- the angel said

Now you speak!

-I didn't have too... You never listen to me.-

WILL YOU BOTH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I KNOW I'M WRONG! JUST SHUT UP!!!

Knock knock knock

I just stared at the door wondering who could be there.

"Come in" I said groggy

Jin poked his head through the door and smiled.

"Can I come in?" He asked

"Sure" I said

I fixed myself as I was still in bed. Laying back on the headboard. My head killing me and I felt sick. Like really sick...

Jin came in with a tray that consist of Orange juice, Pancakes, apple, eggs and bacon. Laying the tray on top of my leg.

The smell just for me super fucking nauseous. I covered my nose and mouth as I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Jay you okay?" Jin asked nervously

I picked up the tray off my lap and moved it to the side. Rushing out of bed as I still covered my mouth running to the bathroom. The toilet was right in front of me but I couldn't make it.

I kept throwing up that I sat on the floor. My body getting weak on me.

"SHIT! NAMJOON, HOBI, TAEHYUNG COME HERE!" Jin yelled

"I-I'm f-fine" I said in-between puking

"No your not Jay! Stay right there" Jin said

The boys ran in and they were talking among themselves. Instantly, Taehyung came in and started rubbing my back.

Namjoon and Hobi went into the kitchen and started getting everything. Jungkook was confused what was going on and followed them.