47♣️

Jimin Pov

Since hearing that Hayashi Gou killed my family. I didn't get no fucking sleep...I knew someone that I trusted would backstab me. Yet alone, kill the only family I have left.

"Where the fuck is my coffee???" I yelled

I was already exhausted from no sleep plus aggravated. I didn't care who stepped in my fucking way. No matter who's in front of me they are going to be knocked the fuck out.

"Jimin chill!" Namjoon said

"Shut the fuck up Namjoon!!" I yelled

"Is he on his period?" Taehyung asked

"What the fuck did you just say???" I growled.

The whole table was quiet... No one decided not to say a single word to me. My heart was broken, I was pissed the fuck off that I could hurt someone in a heartbeat. No matter who the fuck it is.

I got up and threw my plate against the wall letting it shatter all over the place.

"I said where the fuck is my coffee!!!" I yelled again..

Jay came behind me and I instantly pulled her harshly and slammed her against the wall. Wrapping my hands around her neck tight that he face was turning blue.

"JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK????" the boys yelled

I was seeing nothing but red..

Her hand were trying to pry my hands off of her but all I did was squeeze tighter.

I lifted her up higher in the air and squeezed tighter. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Feet kicking the wall behind her.

Jungkook and Taehyung pulled me away from her and Jay fell on the ground. Knocked out.

Taehyung slammed me against the wall and started punching me. Until I got back to reality.

Maybe that's what I needed to get punched a couple times to snap back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" Taehyung yelled

"YOU ALMOST FUCKING KILLED JAY!" Jungkook yelled

I shifted my eyes to where Jay was lifeless on the ground. Namjoon and Jin were next to her.

"Oh my God" I said

I pulled away from Taehyung and rushed over to where Jay was. But Namjoon pushed me back.

"Get the fuck away from her Jimin!" Namjoon yelled

"She's fucking pregnant with your baby and you were litterly close to fucking kill her!" Jin yelled

"N-no it was a mistake!" I cried

"Enough with the fucking crocodile tears Jimin. You fucked up this time" Namjoon said

I watch as Jay gets up slowly with Jin's help. She stared at me and started crying.

"I'm done!" She cried

I pushed Namjoon away from me and went to hold Jay close to me.

"Get the fuck off of me Jimin! I done with your shit! Fuck you! It'll be your fucking fault if our baby dies. I don't need you or no one else!!" She yelled

"What the fuck is going on?" Lo asked coming down the stairs.

Jay stared at her... Lo came down holding Jay close to her. She was so confused at what just happened. That she looked at all of  us.

"Can someone explain???" Lo asked

I stared at Lo and something was off about her. She didn't look like her normal self... It was like she was drugged up and all. How she was slurring her words a little.