9♣️

Jimin Pov

It's been a couple days since the little confrontation I had with yoongi. We don't talk maybe small talk here and there. But that's it. I just wish our relationship was a lot better than this. He's the only family I have left.

Today wad the day I was meeting with the Don of the Red dragons. Wasn't thrilled to be infront of my rival. But it is what it is. I had to fly out to Japan from Seoul. But when you are the Don you got to travel and take care of business.

Me, my boys (including yoongi), my soliders are all in the place where he wants us to meet. I can tell they are frustrated especially Jungkook. He hates staying in one place for a long period of time.

"Ugh this is annoying" Jungkook whined.

"Patience Jungkook" I said

After maybe 10 minutes later, Hayashi Gou's soilders came and stared on the other side of the table. I see Jungkook and Hoseok getting a little tense. They are mostly the emotional men I have ever had in my life. But I have to deal with it cause they are like my brothers. Other than yoongi.

Hayashi Gou came in and he didn't look to good. Kind of threw me off guard and I actually felt bad for him. Looked like he lost weight... when he was a buff huge guy, dark circles under his eyes, face white, and face sunk in.

He didn't say one word as he sat across from me. It made me worried and I didn't know what he would do or say.

"Hello Park Jimin" he says

His voice was hoarse it sounded like he was either sick or has been crying recently. Especially with no sleep he probably has a fever or what not.

"Hayashi Gou..." I said

We just stared at eachother not even saying a word. I had to clear my throat maybe drawing his attention to speak first.

"I didn't want to come to this meeting" he said was his head down.

My heart was breaking piece by piece. But I couldn't show that I was upset for him.

"My daughters..." he said weak

My eyebrows furrowed as he tried to hide his tears and not the hard rude guy I met a couple years ago. So I just sat and listened to him.

"They left and I don't know their whereabouts..." he said

I hear gasp coming from my side and I see Jungkook's lips trembled. But I could see he was trying to hide it. Same as hoseok.

"T-the last time... (he cleared his voice) was the night at the club. The next day they were gone" he said "they were all I had left. My wife died from cancer and my son died on the spot when he got shot in the head from The Crimson Demon's. Now they are missing and I don't want them in the wrong hands..."

Now seeing him infront of me hurt me No one wants to see a child lost or killed. That's the worse feeling for any parent They can die from a broken heart.

"Are you fucking done with the sad story?" Yoongi asked

I looked at him and so did everyone else. We were shocked that he had the balls to say this. Yoongi's eyes were cold and black and held no emotion. Anger fueled inside me seeing my brother so fucking heartless.

I looked at Hayashi Gou as his hands clenched and his eyes turned black and cold as well.

"I would if I could kill you right here and then if I wasn't in the condition I am in. You heartless mother fucker" he said

"Namjoon take yoongi out!" I demanded

"What! Your fucking going to do that? Jimin they are fucking our rivals and your heard his story?. Making us feel bad for him? When he's trying to kill us? Are you fucking that stupid?? If your feeling bad for him then you are a fucking pussy!!" Yoongi yelled

I just stared at my brother as he kept yelling at me infront of the Don of Japan I was pissed off as shit.

"You know what? I'm fucking out! I'm leaving this fucking shit of a mafia your running. I'm done with everyone of you! You all go fucking rot in hell!!! Don't come looking for me when you need me. Cause you will never fucking find me!" Yoongi yelled

I watched as he got out of Namjoon's grip and left. Slamming the door behind him.

We were all silent...

"You better fucking watch you backs!" Hayashi Gou said

He got up and walked out with his soilders behind him. Not saying a single word or looking at us.

"Boss, what are we going to do?" Jin asked

I just stared at their faces as I didn't know what to say. I was pissed beyond belief. And I didn't want to take my anger on my brothers.

"Let's go!" I demanded

We left and my driver took us to my private jet. Returning back to my city in Seoul.

I'm going to need a replacement of yoongi now. And I didn't know anyone. This is going to be fucking harder than I thought.

Arriving to my mansion, I typed the code to my office and my boys followed. Sitting at my desk as my made each one of us drinks. I needed something to control my anger and the only thing I can think of was coke.

Pulling it out on my desk as I poured it on my desk. Using my black card and making it into straight lines.

Sniffing the coke one by one as the high hit me instantly. Cleaning the remains of the coke from my desk. Taking out a blunt and stuffing it with the weed that I had delivered.

"B-boss" Hoseok said

I looked at him as I see concern all over his face. He knew it was a bad idea but this was the only way to ease my anger and pain.

"Hobi. Let it go" Namjoon said

Lighting up the blunt instantly. Inhaling it til it reached my lungs. Letting the smoke out afterwards. Handing it over as one by one took the joint but no hobi.

"That hit the spot" Jungkook said

Our eyes were all bloodshot red as our high hit us. Which I was already high from the coke.

"I need to fuck someone" I said

"Pussy is always the medicine" Taehyung said

"Strip club?" Namjoon asked

"Sounds good to me" I said with a smirk.

We all pilled up in my car as our driver took us to the strip club. We kept drinking and still smoking the blunt that I have made.

Hoseok isn't big on drugs like everyone else. He rather be drunk then high as a kite. Hobi can function better with a drink in his hand.

Pulling up to the strip club. We went through the back way. The owner of the club taking us to our usualy seats. He called in the girls we always ask for.

Making them start to pleasure us on the spot.

Not the best stress reliever but it'll have to do for now.