29♣️

Yoongi Pov

Jimin thinks he can run Korea, is he fucking stupid? I'm more powerful then him. And my shitty ass father had to give it to that weak ass pussy.

"Boss! Boss!"

My solider came running into my room not even knocking on my fucking door.

"Don't you know how to fucking knock asshole? What if I was fucking a girl in here?" I yelled

"Sorry sir" he said

"Lucas what do you want? What is so important that you had to barge in here?" I asked

"Just giving you an update boss" Lucas said

"And? Get the fuck on with it" I yelled

"Jimin gave those two girls rooms in his house. Found out that he has a meeting with the don Hayashi Gou." Lucas said

"Ah perfect. Good work Lucas. Glad I made you a spy. Is there anything else?" I asked lighting up my cigarette

"Well, he fucked Jay Gou" he said

"That fucking little twat from the club?" I asked

"Yes boss" he said

"What about tommy?" I asked

"No idea boss" he said " I think they made Jay kill him but I'm not sure. I wasn't in the office"

"Good work, now get your ass back there and do you job. Inform me of anything fucking else." I said

"Yes sir" he said

As I watched him leave, the girl that was hiding underneath my desk. Came out and started sucking my dick again. Leaning my head on the back of my chair as my hands push her head dead.

"Thats it baby. Take my dick in your mouth. Fuck just like that... OW! FUCK NO TEETH WHORE!!!" I yelled

I cummed inside her mouth making sure she swallowed every last drop. Pulling her up and making her sink down on my dick.

"Show me how you fucking love my dick" I growled.

While my hands roamed her body as she fucking herself with my cock deep inside her. Watching her tits bounce and seeing myself disappear everytime she bounced on me. Rubbing her clit in a circular motion was making her moan louder.

"Daddy I'm going to cum" she moaned

"Don't fucking do it!" I growled.

After she kept bouncing on my dick she came. I grabbed her hips tight and I know there will be a bruise there. She stopped and her eyes were wide. She shivered as my dark eyes looked into hers.

"What the fuck did I just say?" I growled

"I-I'm sorry" she stuttered

I pulled out and pushed over my desk. Slamming myself into her sensitive pussy and pounding her like there was no tomorrow.

"S-slow down" she said

"Shut the fuck up and take my dick dirty slut" I said

She screamed and moaned as I see her nails raking at my desk. Her one hand reached behind her and try to push me away. But that made me even angrier. As I took her hand and bent it and placing it in her back. Holding it hard and firm to where she couldn't touch me.

"P-please it hurts" she screamed

"I said SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I growled

I hear her sobbing as I fucked her faster and harder before. When I looked down and saw blood. Dripping down from her legs for to the floor. My pace lessened as I saw her crying.

I pulled out and grabbed a towel and wiped her clean. I didn't want to hurt her like this.

Putting her thongs back on and making her stand up. Turning her around to face me as I saw dry and wet tears on her cheeks.

"Get out! And don't fucking tell anyone what I did to you. Or you'll fucking your fucking brains blown out. Understood?" I yelled

She nodded her head and ran out of my office. Sitting back down in my chair as I lite up another cigarette and inhaled the deathly stick.

Dialing a number on my cellphone to on of my other soldiers.

"Bring the next one in" I said and hung up

Another girl came in and was thrown on to the floor. Walking around my desk as I leaned up against it with my arms crossed. Looking at the defensive little bitch on the floor. Her arms tied behind her back and a blindfold over her eyes.

Kneeling down and looking at her as I see tears falling down her cheeks.

"P-please don't hurt me" she sobbed

"Aww and why the fuck would I do that?" I yelled

She didn't answer as she continued to cry. Grabbing her by the arm and putting her over my desk. Lifting up her short skirt that I made the guards on her.

Examining her all over her body and pussy. I lifted up she shirt and noticed a tattoo on her back. Looking at the tattoo I knew exactly what it was.

I bent down and whispered into her ear.

"Look you little bitch, I know who you are. And if you don't want to fucking die you do what I say. Got it?" I yelled

She nodded her head

"WORDS!" I yelled which made her jump

"Y-yes sir" she sobbed

"Good, now spread your fucking legs or I will do it for you" I said

"P-please don't..." She said

"And why fucking not???" I asked

"I-I'm a v-virgin"she said

"Bullshit! Your known as the biggest whore in Japan" I growled

"I-I never had sex" she said

"Liar! So if I shoved my fucking dick in your right now. You would bleed all over the floor?" I asked

"Y-yes sir. Please don't" she cried

I yanked her by the hair and she hissed in pain.

"Then your mouth can do that trick right?" I asked

"Y-yes" she mumbled

I pulled away and unzipped my pants. Taking my hard cock leaking with precum at the tip out.

She got on the floor as I turned her around to face me. On her hands and knees as she continued to give me a blowjob.

"No fucking teeth alright?" I asked

"Yes sir" she said

I could tell her mouth was getting tied so I took over and thrusted continuously in her mouth. Hearing her gag as my long dick hit the back of her throat. Until I cummed so fucking hard. My eyes rolling back as I chased my high in her mouth.

Making her stand up as I readjusted my pants and boxers. Zipping up and making her stand up. Her mouth full of my cum.

"Swallow it and show daddy" I said

She swallowed it and opened her mouth and I can see there was none of my cum in her mouth. Wiping her bottom lip to see that some of my cum leaked out. Making her suck my finger.

"Good girl" I said

Taking her blindfold off and untied the rope from her wrist.

Her eyes adjusted to the light as she faced me. Starting to walk backwards and a scared look on her face.

"Y-you!!!" she said scared

"Hello Lo Gou" I said with a sneer and a smirk.