3♣️

Jimin Pov

Staring at the innocent people on the dance floor in Seventh Heaven. Enjoying some time with the boys. Everyone came except for yoongi as always.

If your wondering why me and yoongi are like this. I'll explain it to you. But you have to listen cause I'm not fucking repeating myself again.

So, when my dad up and left me at the rightfully age of 4. I was devastated. Like how can a father that supposed to be your supporter, your best friend and your protector just up and leave. Throught my childhood was tough. My mother was depressed to the max. Drinking and taking pills and not sleeping trying to kill herself. It was hard seeing my mother this way. So, I did what any young boy would do and help his mother. Cleaning the house, taking out the trash, I even taught myself how to cook. It was hard on me as a little boy. I didn't go back to school so instead my aunt decided to sign me up for home schooling. I did it for a little while but it got hard on me cause technicallyi was the man of the house and dropped out. Maybe a month later, my mom started healing herself and even found a man to make her happy. They were in love. Finding out he was also Don of his own mafia. He had a young son as well. They got married and my mothers new husband took me in as his son. Me and his son yoongi never ever got a long. He was older than me by 2 years. But he treated me like shit and always said hurtful words to me. Well anyways, as I got older...Yong-sun started training me to join him. Learning   how to shot a gun and kill people. Doing dangerous missions and everything else. Yoongi was good too and always followed his fathers orders. Well I got stronger and more powerful Yong-sun made me Don if something were happened to him. Which made Yoongi pissed off and hated me. So yeah, ever since then... me and yoongi don't bother with eachother. I still love him even if he's my step brother. But we aren't close or what not. Let's just say we despise eachother. He doesn't want to follow my orders and everything else. Yoongi doesn't want nothing to do to me. Like he says, you were never my brother and if you die. I will never save you.
Yeah so that's it...

"Boss"

I snapped out from thinking about everything between me and yoongi.

I looked over at hobi as he handed me another drink. Lighting up my cigarette with my one leg  Draped over the other one. Looking at the girls on the dance floor. None of them got my attention they all looked like sluts to me. Eyeing everyone and everything around me. My eyes stopped on one girl. She was dancing with another girl. Two guys dancing with them.

She was absolutely beautiful. Just watching her body move as she danced made my dick twitch. From where I was sitting I can see her smile. It was beautiful just like her. I watched her the whole time. Then I saw a frown on her face and she stopped dancing. Another guy came next to her and grabbed her hand. Anger surge through me as I watched this guy. She walked away angry and he followed her. Then another girl was by his side and he pushed the girl who he was with. Following the girl as she walked to the bathroom.

"Guys, go follow that guy" I said

"Who?" Jungkook asked

"Thay tall guy with white shirt and black jeans" I said

The boys scanned and they didn't see anyone who fit that description. Looking at me confused as I stared at them with my dark cold eyes.

"Now!" I growled

One by one the guys left and I watched as I see my men walking around. Going different ways to spot this man. The girl came out and he followed her still Getting aggressive and yanking her arm. No one was paying attention and didn't stop them.

Taehyung I see confront the man and held his arms around his back. Pushing him upstairs to my room that I just walked into.

"Keep watch on the girl" I said through the earpiece

"You got it boss" Jungkook and hobi said

Sitting down with my whiskey filled up. I waited for the man to come into my room.

The doors opened, Taehyung and Jin pushed the man on the ground. His face in the carpet.

"What the fuck man!" He yelled

Getting up and placing my cup on the table and walking to the asshole on the ground. I knelt down and grabbed his hair making it look up at me.

"Get your hands off of me!" He yelled

Namjoon and the boys all chuckled and shook their heads. Their smiles weren't friendly at all. They were deadly...

"Do you know who the fuck I am?" I asked

"Yeah a skinny, danity, fucking stick. Thay probably has a small dick" he yelled

The boys chuckled once again.

"Namjoon, picked this fucker up and tie him to the chair. We are going to teach this prick a lesson" I said

Namjoon did what he was told and the whole time the man yelled. Cursing at my boys and trying to escape. Once he was tied up. I walked towards him and landed him a punch to his face.

Blood splattered out of his mouth and on the walls. He was coughing blood when I punched him in the stomach and back to his jaw.

"Get the fuck away from me jerk off" he said

Yanking his head back again as I he cried in pain. I could if I wanted too and break his neck. But that'll be for another time.

"Do you know who the fuck I am?" I asked again.

He coughed and more blood came out.

"A fucking weakling pussy" he said

"This fucking asshole won't stop degrading you boss" Namjoon said

The man looked up at me with a confused face.

"Boss? What the fuck are you the Don of that Blackjack serpents?" He asked  cocky

"You got that damn right. My name is Park Jimin. And you just fucked with the devil" I growled

I watched as his face turned white and he shivered in his seat. Looking at me with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry sir" he said

"Sorry? I don't fuck taking apologies from a weak pathetic man. Especially when it comes to women." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked

"I fucking watched you how you handled that girl down there. And I don't tolerate that shit. Didn't your fucking mother how to treat women?" I asked pulling his head back more.

"Ahhhh please don't kill me" he screamed in pain.

"Oh, I'm going to fucking do way worse that you'll fucking wish you were dead" I said

I walked away as my boys took over beating him up. Untill i stopped it.

"Take him back to the warehouse were we can finish this fucking prick" I said

As the boys untied the guy from the chair and stood him up. They tied his arms and legs. I watched as he stumbled out of the doors.

Sitting back down and drinking my drink. Lighting up another cigarette and looking up at the ceiling. My mind went to that girl. I wonder who she was.

"Um boss" Jungkook said through the ear piece

"What is it?" I asked

"We have a situation" Jungkook said

"And what the fuck is that Jk?" I asked

"We don't want to fuck with this girl" he said

"And why not?" I asked

"She's the daughter of Hayashi Gou. The Don of the Red dragons" Jungkook said

I chuckled through the ear piece as I see that the girl I was watching. Was my rivals daughter.

"Perfect... Just fucking perfect" I said