59♣️

Jimin Pov

All the soldiers were killed outside, and hobi was right. He can focus when hes high as a fucking kite. We barged in killing every other soldier there. We were hiding behind different objects just to get a clear view. Until there was no movement. Jin held onto Jungkook the whole time while shooting at everyone.

"Clear!" Namjoon said

We moved to another section and killed the last three soldiers that were not even paying attention. After it was quiet, I heard screaming not just one but two. And then one finally stopped. Following the screams until we were in front of the one I suspect them to be in.

I nodded my head as I barged in the door. Everyone stopped and I see a lifeless Lo in the chair. Looking around until I see Liam on top of Jay. Her pants were down and so was his. I saw nothing but red.. looking all over and back at Jay as I see her stomach covered in blood.

Instantly my feet moved on their own and I threw Liam off of Jay. He hit the wall and slid down unconscious. I snapped my fingers as I see Namjoon cover Jay's bottom off with his jacket. I ran towards her and kissed her all over comforting her with all the words of love.

"What s fucking pussy"

I looked back as I see the gun pointed at my face from Michael.

"Make one move Jimin and your head will be blown off" he said

Taking a look at the others as I see their gun pointed at Hayashi and his other soldiers.

"Well isn't it Yoongi and Jimin" Hayashi said

"Shut up. Your voice fucking irrates me" Yoongi said

Anger fueled through Hayashi as I saw his face red..

"Stand up!" Michael yelled

I kissed Jay's one last time as I followed his orders. A don is never scared... They only act to make the other happy. A big smile was on Michaels face. The biggest stupid move he pulled was his back was facing me.

I got my knife and held it against his neck. He tensed up as I walked back to my men making him face Hayashi Gou.

"Set them fucking free or I'll cut his fucking head off" I said

Everyone was quiet at first until the started laughing.

"Kill him I don't fucking care. He was useless anyways" Hayashi Gou said

"Let's make a deal" he said

"I don't make deals with a sick fat bastard like you" I said

He got angrier as he pointed his gun right at me.

"You don't know when to shut your fucking mouth" he said

"And why should I? I don't fucking listen to anyone" I said

He chuckled with a sinister smile.

"Then this would shut you the fuck up" he said

In the dark part of the room, I saw a figure that I wasn't expected. Even Yoongi was stunned at the person who was in front of us.

"Hi sons" he said

Our father, was right in front of us. All this time I thought he died but he was with this fat ass.

Our guards dropped but we had to keep them up not to show them we were weak.

"Put the knife and guns down" he said walking towards us.

"We're not fucking listening to you!" Yoongi yelled

Our father shook his head as he laughed.

"This is the reason why I made Jimin the don and not you. You don't know how to speak to your elders. Your a fucking smart ass midget. You don't know how to act like a Don. You don't deserve the title" our father said

"Ahh your defense are down. That was the plan a long" Hayashi said

But instantly I looked to my left where Jay was and they held her up. It was Liam. He was behind her with a knife to her neck.

"J-Jimin " she said

Hayashi started walking around looking at us.

"Are you fucking done pacing around like a lunatic?" Yoongi asked "I'm shocked the floor hasn't caved in because how fucking fat you are"

Hayashi Gou stopped pacing and looked at one of his men. The men nodded his head and came close to Yoongi. Wracking his head with a gun. Yoongi's body fell to the floor and the men took him away. Right next to Lo.

"Let him go and we will be okay. Besides we still haven't made a deal" he said

"Like I fucking said I'M NOT MAKING A DEAL WITH YOU" I yelled

Again he chuckled.

"Well then go ahead and kill him... I already killed your baby and I'm not afraid to kill Jay as well" he said

"Lay a fucking hand on her I'll blow this fucking place up. And save your fat ass last" said

"You give me him and I'll give you everything you ever want. Besides you don't have anything that belongs to me to make a trade. Only Michael that you're holding hostage." he said

"Really is that what you think?" I said with a wicked smile.

"You don't have fucking nothing of mine. So hand me Michael and everything you fucking own. And I'll give you what's yours and we can leave here like nothing ever happened" he said

I looked back at Jin and he nodded his head. Throwing Jungkook kneeling on the ground. Arms tied up behind his back and his face still battered up.

Hayashi's face turned white looking at his half son on the floor.

"You say I didn't have anything that belonged to you?" I asked

He kept quiet as he saw Jungkook on the floor.

"Let them fucking go and I'll give you these two. Fair trade right?" I asked

Jungkook looked at me and all I did was wink. He faced his father again and then he put his head down.

He looked at his men and let Jay, Lo and Yoongi go..throwing them towards us.

"I gave you them and now give me Michael and Jungkook" he said

Namjoon took Jay, lo and Yoongi pushing them behind the rest to protect them. I let Michael go, he was about to walk away until I shot him right in the back of the head. His body falling to the floor.

Jin took the ropes of Jungkook and he stood up. He handed Jungkook a gun and we pointed it at my father, Hayashi, Liam and Jackson.

"You fucking son of a bitch" Hayashi said

"You think I would hand them over to you? Do I look fucking weak? Stupid? A pussy? Well you fucking thought wrong." I said

Hayashi's men pointed their guns at us. But little did I know... That Jackson and my father were against Hayashi.

"Don't fucking move!" My father said

He looked at both guys behind them as they held their guns at the back of Hayashi's head.

"Your fucking surrounded now... brother" Jackson said

The door slammed open seeing my uncle and his men behind us. All pointing their guns as well to Hayashi. Hayashi's men were out numbered.

Hayashi was weak after seeing his brother and my father betray him.

But everything turned against us as Hayashi lifted his gun...

And shot his gun.