57♣️

Jimin Pov

After we checked them, both girls kicked us out. The room they are in was yoongi's and Lo's. Well now me and Yoongi are staring at the door that was closed in our face.

"Damn they already kicked you out?" Namjoon asked staring at us.

"What are you doing there?" Yoongi asked looking at him.

"I went to the cafe to get myself a coffee. Until I watched the whole scene of them cursing you both out and closing the door on you. It was actually comical" he said

"Shut up Namjoon" I said

The other door opened and it was Jin looking at us as well. Confused written all over his face but she shook it off anyways.

"Good thing you guys are all out here. Grab hobi and come in here" Jin said

He closed the door and we all looked at each other. Namjoon banged on Hobi's door and instantly hobi opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" He asked with his eyes red like the devil.

"Are you high?" Yoongi asked .

"As a kite" hobi giggled

I shook my head and walked to Jin's door. We all were in front of it waiting for the tall broad shoulder window wiper laugh asshole to open the door. Which he did seconds later.

"What's the big emergency" I asked

"Well hello to you t- wait hobi why is your eyes re-- JUNG HOSEOK ARE YOU HIGH??" Jin yelled

"Guilty" hobi giggled

Jin moved to the side and we walked in. Hobi was the last one to come in. Which meant he was going to get it from him.

"YAH! is that how I raised you??" Jin yelled.

He pushed hobi in and he nearly fell to the floor and smacked him on the bed of the head.

"Ow!" Hobi started to laugh uncontrollably.

We sat around as we waited for Jin to stop beating up hoseok. When he finally stopped, he stood in front of us with his arms crossed.

"Jungkook, why don't you tell them what you told me" Jin said looking at the mankae.

We looked at Jungkook as he put his head down. Already sobbing.

"I-I'm not on my dad's side" he sobbed

"What?" I asked

"I've been on your side this whole time Jimin. I'm not working for my father" he said looking at me with blood shot eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked

"This is all too fucking much" Yoongi said

Jungkook took a deep breathe and controlled his crying.

"The things I did at you home, which made you guys beat me up. It was all fake.. I'm against my father..I lied to you guys.. my father wanted to kill me too" he said

"Then why did you say all that?" Taehyung asked

"Because I was threaten" he said

"By who???" Yoongi asked

He looked at Yoongi with worry in his eyes.

"Your two men.." he said

Yoongi just stood there looking at Jungkook like he was lying.

"Your fucking bullsh--" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook

"I'm not, Michael and Liam work for my dad. They are my cousin's... Well Michael is. He told me if I didn't act out he would kill me. While he was in the room with all of us. He kept giving me the death glare. You guys were talking about everything in front of them. Which I already heard them informing my dad. They have been working for God knows how long. So they know everything now. And they are going to use it against you." Jungkook said "my father knows everything now"

No wonder why those assholes aren't here. Now it makes fucking sense...

"Those mother fuckers! Not only did Jake betray us now my two fucking loyal men did too???" Yoongi asked

'Where are the---"

But the sound of screaming and crying could be heard through the walls. And they weren't any other womens screams. I recognized them... They were Jay's and Lo's.

We all ran out of the room and into the room where the girls were staying. And they weren't there. Broken glass was all over the floor, chairs and tables knocked over... Let's just say the room was a disaster.

"FUCK!!!" Yoongi yelled

Anger fueled through my body... I looked back at Jungkook as he started to cry.

"Jk you better not be fucking lying" I said pointing my finger at him.

"I swear to God I'm not! If you don't believe me I'll kill myself right here" he cried.

I just nodded my head as we all got ready to end this war once and for all.

"Let's go!" I yelled.

My driver was already waiting outside as we piled on into it. I got my gun ready.. and so did everyone else.

"I'm sorry guys" Jungkook said with his head down.

"It's okay Jungkook" Jin said patting his leg.

"So everything you did and said... Was it the truth or was it a lie?" Taehyung asked

"It was the truth, but they made me talking shit about you all. Told me if I didn't, they will cut my throat. I had to betray each and every one of you so I can live." Jungkook said

"I should've fucking seen it coming.. no wonder they weren't here a lot. And acting very suspicious" Yoongi said

"JK sorry we beat you up" Taehyung said

"Don't be, I kind of deserved it cause of what I said and did to you all" Jungkook said

"You should've told us before" I said

"How? If they were next to us pretty much the whole time." Jungkook said

"True" Jin said

We pulled up to the warehouse where Jungkook gave us the address. Already the place was heavily guarded. At every section out side there were shoulders everywhere. Not one place was clear.

"The place is surrounded. What the fuck are we going to do?" Hobi asked

"Your fucking high ass is staying in the car" Yoongi said

"What! Hell to the fucking no. I focus better when I'm high" hobi said

I rolled my eyes on how stupid he fucking sounds. He doesn't function better... He more of an idiot. Even when he's fucking sober.

"Alright so here's the plan... Namjoon and Jin your going to kill the people in the front. Hobi and Taehyung you guys hit the back. Me, Yoongi and Jungkook are going to stay in the car and wait for the signal. When the coast is clear we are all going to fucking go in their and blow Hayashi's Gou head off" I said

Everyone nodded their heads. Namjoon and Jin got out of the car. I watched them as they hid behind things and started shooting the soldiers. My driver drove us a little so Taehyung and Hobi could get out. I see them as well shooting the others. While us three stood in the car.

Your fucking going down Hayashi Gou...

You messed with the wrong Mafia.